Neighbor arrested after 2 fatally sho...

Neighbor arrested after 2 fatally shot in Vallejo

There are 77 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Neighbor arrested after 2 fatally shot in Vallejo. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

Vallejo Police say a 65-year-old man is being held on suspicion of murder for allegedly shooting and killing his two neighbors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
P3rla

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Where at ?
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

#2 Oct 5, 2012
All the trailer park doors and the 'wangs' will be closed and quiet for awhile.

No Black people on this one!

The shooter is a loser. Destroyed lives because of what?
xxx

Vallejo, CA

#4 Oct 5, 2012
old white men bullying there neighbors then he gets killed no white people want to speak on this shooting speak up for your people 3 less republicans thank god
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

#5 Oct 8, 2012
'wang''wang'wake up 'wang' a shooting in Vallejo and the shooter was not Black!!

No comments this time 'wang'?

Come out come out where ever you are!!!!!!!!
Purple Haze

Vacaville, CA

#7 Oct 8, 2012
The shooter should of just smoked some good weed with his neighbors.
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

#8 Oct 8, 2012
cow·ard/ˈkou&#601 ;rd/Noun: A person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.

'wang' is this you!!???

No comment when the shooter is white!!??

Where is all the 'thug' comments?

Come on 'wang' open the trailer park curtains and look outside. Its ok we all make mistakes. Even white guys!!
Wanglow

United States

#9 Oct 8, 2012
I agree, Abraham Lincoln made a BIG mistake.
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

#10 Oct 8, 2012
Ok! there we go! woke you up huh?

That was years ago 'wang'. What about now?!!

Any choice names or comments about the white guy killing our American people?

or

Your comments are only directed to the non white population?
Clueless Mouthbreathers

Vallejo, CA

#12 Oct 8, 2012
BigDaddy wrote:
Ok! there we go! woke you up huh?
That was years ago 'wang'. What about now?!!
Any choice names or comments about the white guy killing our American people?
or
Your comments are only directed to the non white population?
Wow. I guess you are too ignorant to grasp how sad and desperate you sound? This guy is obviously unbalanced and probably an alcoholic, and I guarantee you his gun was registered to him. He needs to go to prison, for the rest of his life. But, it doesn't make the epidemic number of violent crimes being committed by black men simply disappear into thin air. Look look he did it too!! doesn't work after the age of 5.
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

#13 Oct 8, 2012
Clueless Mouthbreathers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I guess you are too ignorant to grasp how sad and desperate you sound? This guy is obviously unbalanced and probably an alcoholic, and I guarantee you his gun was registered to him. He needs to go to prison, for the rest of his life. But, it doesn't make the epidemic number of violent crimes being committed by black men simply disappear into thin air. Look look he did it too!! doesn't work after the age of 5.
What you stated is just what is meant. Anyone can and does commit crimes.

It does NOT take away for one group to another but the bottom line is a crime was commited. For you white guys to keep spewing the Black guy is the main guy is well... you white guys do it also. Even if it is one white guy a family was destroyed
Clueless Mouthbreathers

Vallejo, CA

#14 Oct 8, 2012
BigDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
What you stated is just what is meant. Anyone can and does commit crimes.
It does NOT take away for one group to another but the bottom line is a crime was commited. For you white guys to keep spewing the Black guy is the main guy is well... you white guys do it also. Even if it is one white guy a family was destroyed
So, you are perfectly okay with the current condition our society is in? Due in large part to the lack of fathers in the black community. Horrible schools, the welfare state, the crime rate, etc can all be attributed to it. If you think there isn't a problem there, well I guess that's the source of the apathy in your "community".
Clueless Mouthbreathers

Vallejo, CA

#15 Oct 8, 2012
And I'm not a white guy. Hate to break it to you buddy, but you wear your self loathing on your sleeve.
grampy

Vallejo, CA

#16 Oct 8, 2012
BigDaddy wrote:
Ok! there we go! woke you up huh?
That was years ago 'wang'. What about now?!!
Any choice names or comments about the white guy killing our American people?
or
Your comments are only directed to the non white population?
Lets see... a comment about the old white dude. Uh he should of had a drink? Thought it over a bit? Maybe take the time to dig a hole somewhere? Old white dudes are supposed to be smarter right?
Whitey McKrackin

United States

#17 Oct 8, 2012
Big Daddy... the resident racist. Keep up the fiddling while Rome Burns Fat Daddy.

I know, before you even start.... it's the fault of the white community and or George Bush, heard it before so save the act.
notsoperfect

Vacaville, CA

#18 Oct 8, 2012
Clueless Mouthbreathers wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are perfectly okay with the current condition our society is in? Due in large part to the lack of fathers in the black community. Horrible schools, the welfare state, the crime rate, etc can all be attributed to it. If you think there isn't a problem there, well I guess that's the source of the apathy in your "community".
What about Sandusky bangin children? Where is the white fathers to stop this problem and the shootings in public places?
anon

La Mesa, CA

#19 Oct 8, 2012
notsoperfect wrote:
<quoted text>What about Sandusky bangin children? Where is the white fathers to stop this problem and the shootings in public places?
To put that into context: Sandusky is going to die in prison for what he did. Caught and identified. System should work the same for everyone the same way.
Whitey McKrackin

Hayward, CA

#20 Oct 8, 2012
notsoperfect wrote:
<quoted text>What about Sandusky bangin children? Where is the white fathers to stop this problem and the shootings in public places?
The difference???? The white community did make excuses for him, turn it into a race war or defend him in any way. He was arrested, had a trail and will receive a sentence tomorrow, the system was allowed to work and it seems to be working properly without outside intervention.

No get back to defending the latest poor kid with an arrest record a mile long, I'm sure he's just misunderstood.
BigDaddy

San Pedro, CA

#22 Oct 8, 2012
Whitey McKrackin wrote:
Big Daddy... the resident racist. Keep up the fiddling while Rome Burns Fat Daddy.
I know, before you even start.... it's the fault of the white community and or George Bush, heard it before so save the act.
'wmc' you have woke up also. No Black guy this time. No white cop this time. Even the white cops are taking a break. We can all take a break from all the stupid comments you white guys make. It will be short lived but welcomed.
BigDaddy

San Pedro, CA

#23 Oct 8, 2012
Clueless Mouthbreathers wrote:
And I'm not a white guy. Hate to break it to you buddy, but you wear your self loathing on your sleeve.
Oh yes you are white. Only white guys defend a white guy who shots and kills.

A white guy destroyed two familes and you white guys still figure out a way to put down another race. Dang!!'you people' are not perfect.
not perfect at all

Vallejo, CA

#24 Oct 8, 2012
notsoperfect wrote:
<quoted text>What about Sandusky bangin children? Where is the white fathers to stop this problem and the shootings in public places?
You can take this to the bank. If ANYONE touches my children there's a very good chance you'll see a public shooting. Or not, I have a shovel or two.

uts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Napa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
California voters want to work with Trump, poll... 1 hr M A G A 3
News SolTrans offers free bus service from Benicia t... 1 hr S Kimo 4
Howard Fitzpatrick: A crying shame 3 hr they still get paid 2
California chief justice warns rule of law 'cha... 3 hr ha ha ha 2
Bill To Increase Welfare Payments Stalls In Cal... 3 hr ha ha ha 2
News Weird Yelp Reviews Of North Bay Spots 6 hr Parden Pard 3
Vallejo woman arrested for shooting daughter's ... 9 hr im sam and im bad 3

Napa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Napa Mortgages