Pro Revenue & Public Safety Coalition...
Im Talking Now

Vallejo, CA

#64 Jul 18, 2013
And he will end up with a three year term anyway! Get out of the way, Tony, please!!
AnnoyII

Vacaville, CA

#65 Jul 18, 2013
Im Talking Now wrote:
<quoted text>NO! Summers getting in for the four year seat will dilute the votes for the other three and the Gomers will have a better chance of holding the majority, they only need two! Schivley needs to be taken out, Summers should run against her head to head or she will get the seat by default! Here is our big chance to make Vallejo move and Tony Summers will muck it up with his present quest, in my opinion.
I hope God talks to him and sets him right. He has a very good chance of whipping the athiest Schivley like Davis did.
Have you all forgotten that Rosanna Verda-Allega is running for the 2 year seat?
Im Talking Now

Vallejo, CA

#66 Jul 18, 2013
AnnoyII wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you all forgotten that Rosanna Verda-Allega is running for the 2 year seat?
Yes, I stand corrected, thank you. I feel better now, but still Tony Summers will dilute the vote for the other three.
hello and goodbye

Vallejo, CA

#67 Jul 18, 2013
AnnoyII wrote:
<quoted text>
rozanna is being attacked for being on the school board before the district was taken over by the state. schivley voted time and again for unsustainable employee contracts that we took into bankruptcy, so this one's a wash on those points.
clearly, the combined faith communities votes of asians, hispanics, blacks, and whites will crush the unabashed athiest schivley in november. i think she knows that, now.
All Together Now

Vallejo, CA

#68 Jul 18, 2013
The Gomers are bawling about having a pastor on the council. Wasn't that long ago they were all behind Bishop Lou Bordisso getting a seat.
"Oh, that's different!"
The winning ticket

United States

#69 Jul 18, 2013
Tony Summers will not dilute anyone else's votes. He has a huge committed voter base of his own. Although the 4 person slate is being centrally funded, voters are still free to vote for any or all of the 4.

If anyone's votes will be diluted it will be the VIB hag slate of Schively, Meissner and Miezenheimer.
mockingbird

Vallejo, CA

#70 Jul 18, 2013
LOL. what the hell is centrally funded? just words you strung together that have no real meaning. keep your day job. politics is too complicated for you to understand. LOL.
cocky bird

Vallejo, CA

#71 Jul 18, 2013
mockingbird wrote:
LOL. what the hell is centrally funded? just words you strung together that have no real meaning. keep your day job. politics is too complicated for you to understand. LOL.
are you that stupid or what? ever here of a p.a.c.? now drop dead.
mockingbird

Vallejo, CA

#72 Jul 18, 2013
LOL. why so touchy? centrally funded does not translate to PAC. is that what you were trying to say? since you bring up stupid...you do know you misspelled hear, don't you? LOL.
Wackie Crackie Sammie

United States

#73 Jul 18, 2013
How much money are you going to put up Sam?
Hello its me Sam

Vallejo, CA

#76 Jul 18, 2013
Now that I am back on crack your choices do make sense.
Wackie Crackie Sammie

United States

#77 Jul 18, 2013
Let's make Thursday night laugh at Kurshan night. Wait, every night is laugh at Kurshan night. So is every day.

Continue on village idiot
Hello its me Sam

Vallejo, CA

#80 Jul 18, 2013
Speaking of Sam he claims he is homeless but leeches of his "girlfriend".
Eddie

Oakland, CA

#83 Jul 19, 2013
Uh Eddie BIOYA wrote:
She's also a Pearsall supporter which makes her a loser like him. BIOYA Eddie.
Sammy, Sammy, Sammy. Complex, genuine human relationships: you do not have them.

FYI the best thing the police have to say about you is that you're "pretty harmless." They also call you "a nut." LOL.
Sams not the issue VIB is

United States

#84 Jul 19, 2013
Sam's not the issue here moron. VIB is finished and none of their candidates will be elected.
sam obese Cheetoh eater

Concord, CA

#85 Jul 19, 2013
Sams not the issue VIB is wrote:
Sam's not the issue here moron. VIB is finished and none of their candidates will be elected.
Who is the fat guy exposing his crack behind the curtain?

sammie!

(t)urd enragement!
The right choice

United States

#87 Jul 20, 2013
The following four candidates represent a pro revenue/pro labor slate. They are a coalition which is centrally funded by the Vallejo business community. They crush any and all other candidates, especially the VIB, regressive candidacy of Joanne Schively, Katy Meissner and Liat Meitzenheimer. All of whom represent failure, division, anti-labor, anti-revenue, obstructionist, NIMBY politics which have caused Vallejo to flounder and fail and are out spent, out organized and lack enough VIB voters. The citizens of Vallejo deserve better and have had enough of this kind of governing:

Pippin Dew; Vallejo Realtor and Head of the Vallejo Chamber of Commerce,

Jesus "Jess" Malgapo; Vallejo Realtor and current Vallejo City Council Member,

Dr. Rozzana Verder-Aliga; Senior Mental Health Services Manager at Solano County Health & Social Services; Licensed Marriage, Family Therapist.

Tony Summers; Job Placement Coordinator; Michael's Transportation Co., Senior Pastor; Impact Church.
Wackie Crackie Sammie

South San Francisco, CA

#88 Jul 20, 2013
Hey stupid none of them want the endorsement of Kurshan the crackhead, the man who has continuously embarrassed his self and made enemies of 99 percent of Vallejo .

Now have your imaginary friends speak up for you Sam
Cush time is nearing

United States

#89 Jul 23, 2013
They will lose badly.
All joking aside

United States

#90 Jul 31, 2013
The pro revenue, pro public safety slate can not lose. They represent what Vallejo needs and wants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Napa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vallejo man removed from meeting after homophob... 1 hr Anonymous 85
Vallejo Bookstore moving to larger space, right... 4 hr Cool Nanny 8
Longtime Solano County Supervisor Barbara Kondy... 6 hr the digger 7
Boy down 6 hr Wanglow 1
News Heartland Institute to teach financial literacy... 15 hr same old 2
Thompson introduces bill to transfer the Mare I... 15 hr same old 5
Solano group set to honor Champions for Childre... 15 hr same old 2

Napa Jobs

Personal Finance

Napa Mortgages