Pro Revenue & Public Safety Coalition will crush all other Council candidates

Posted in the Napa Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 14, 2013
The following four candidates represent a pro revenue/pro labor slate. They are a coalition which is centrally funded by the Vallejo business community. They crush any and all other candidates, especially the VIB, regressive candidacy of Joanne Schively, Katy Meissner and Liat Meitzenheimer. All of whom represent failure, division, anti-labor, anti-revenue, obstructionist, NIMBY politics which have caused Vallejo to flounder and fail and are out spent, out organized and lack enough VIB voters. The citizens of Vallejo deserve better and have had enough of this kind of governing:

Pippin Dew; Vallejo Realtor and Head of the Vallejo Chamber of Commerce,

Jesus "Jess" Malgapo; Vallejo Realtor and current Vallejo City Council Member,

Dr. Rozzana Verder-Aliga; Senior Mental Health Services Manager at Solano County Health & Social Services; Licensed Marriage, Family Therapist.

Tony Summers; Job Placement Coordinator; Michael's Transportation Co., Senior Pastor; Impact Church.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 14, 2013
And to all you freaks and VIB losers who are going to attack me, gimme your best shot, I'm not running, it's not about me, and it won't change the outcome!
wendy

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Pro revenue/pro labor is this your platform spammy
how "friggin briliant" dont forget "smart growth"
or "managed progress" how about "dynamic change" or even "revenue enhancement" are you the retard of rhetoric ? or just another no traction re-tread ? like where the road kill meets the radial .
fred

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jul 15, 2013
no the dummy is another redacted retard .....
Run spammy run it would be soo fun running AGAINST you . There is that old Plumbers saying *hi* dont run up-hill .
anon

San Francisco, CA

#5 Jul 15, 2013
Gee wendy, I mean fred, all of a sudden you learned how to spell and compose a sentence. Do you believe that anyone wouldn't notice that you are all in the same person, fred. Ther'es nothing you can say that will have any effect on the election.
wendy

San Francisco, CA

#6 Jul 15, 2013
Crunch my little Cockroach crunch ! so You think you
had a moment of lucidity ? my how You impress yourself "dumbass" . Typical of one who has fried their cerebral cortex via crack . I get tired of working out on punching bags a real Hippo would be a nice change of pace ps: do you have medical coverage
byod (bring your own diaper) "chump"
Marian Swanson

San Francisco, CA

#8 Jul 15, 2013
I want to make a public confession. I'm wendy.
wendy

San Francisco, CA

#9 Jul 15, 2013
We know the maggot/spammy will run because the idiot
is soo predictible . Just as in the last election he tries to clean up his act online right before the filing time eventhough everybody knows who he is he continues to post his vile crap under screen names .
The sure shot strategy is to not vote for any one he supports . Maggot boy is the ultimate kiss of political death "the looser of all loosers" .
Vote smart vote the anti spammy ticket .
smart voter

San Francisco, CA

#10 Jul 15, 2013
This will be the most devastating loss for these VIB hags since the stopped making aerosol douche treatments.
wendy

San Francisco, CA

#11 Jul 15, 2013
Hi smart voter / spammy why do you even try to use
screen names everyone knows its you nobody is as vile as you . In a City of over 100,000 you own the distinction of being the # 1 town turd . 100,000 +
to one "them some big odds"
Crackle Wackie Sammie

Concord, CA

#12 Jul 15, 2013
Crackhead Sam Kurshan has started another thread where he continues to talk to his self,

Come clean fatso, do your political masters feed you crack to speak?
Crackle Wackie Sammie

Concord, CA

#13 Jul 15, 2013
Samuel Kurshan wrote:
The following four candidates represent a pro revenue/pro labor slate. They are a coalition which is centrally funded by the Vallejo business community. They crush any and all other candidates, especially the VIB, regressive candidacy of Joanne Schively, Katy Meissner and Liat Meitzenheimer. All of whom represent failure, division, anti-labor, anti-revenue, obstructionist, NIMBY politics which have caused Vallejo to flounder and fail and are out spent, out organized and lack enough VIB voters. The citizens of Vallejo deserve better and have had enough of this kind of governing:
Dr. Rozzana Verder-Aliga; Senior Mental Health Services Manager at Solano County Health & Social Services; Licensed Marriage, Family Therapist.
Tony Summers; Job Placement Coordinator; Michael's Transportation Co., Senior Pastor; Impact Church.
Are your fellow crack heads going to vote this way Sam ?
Bald Fat Man with a Hula

Benicia, CA

#14 Jul 15, 2013
Samuel Kurshan wrote:
LOL!

Verder Aliga? The pro revenue candidate? You mean pro expenditure she helped bankrupt the school district....and Dew the of the chamber of commerce of Vallejo? You mean "non commerce".

(t)urd enragement!
Money Talks

Vallejo, CA

#15 Jul 15, 2013
Bald Fat Man with a Hula wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Verder Aliga? The pro revenue candidate? You mean pro expenditure she helped bankrupt the school district....and Dew the of the chamber of commerce of Vallejo? You mean "non commerce".
(t)urd enragement!
"with enough money, a chimp could be elected". LOL! JD Miller enragement!
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#16 Jul 15, 2013
Who cares what Kurshan the crackhead, spouse abuser, community harassment committee head thinks?

The drug addled failed candidate continues his attempt to influence our elections through intimidation, harassment, and defamation.
Samuel Kurshan wrote:
So What

Vallejo, CA

#17 Jul 15, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Who cares what Kurshan the crackhead, spouse abuser, community harassment committee head thinks?
The drug addled failed candidate continues his attempt to influence our elections through intimidation, harassment, and defamation.
<quoted text>
But I thought nobody cared what he says? Yet here you all are, caring.
Sam the Crackhead Kurshan

Benicia, CA

#18 Jul 15, 2013
No one cares of his opinion.

As to his serial harassment of private individuals, intimidation tactics, defamation and general drug addled paranoia?

People should know the person behind the attacks is an insane drug addled walking disaster of a personality disorder.
I Saw Dat

South San Francisco, CA

#19 Jul 15, 2013
Marian Swanson wrote:
I want to make a public confession. I'm wendy.
I wonder who this old horse is doing now. She had an affair with Jhon Allen. Even took a trip with the old baffoon. She did PearsAShizzAll. Blew SappyYawn. And tried to hook up with one of her own friends young son. This hag has NO SHAME. Why don't you leave on the same train with Martiguana Brownie.
sam obese Cheetoh eater

Concord, CA

#20 Jul 15, 2013
Money Talks wrote:
<quoted text>"with enough money, a chimp could be elected". LOL! JD Miller enragement!
LOL!

"with enough money sammie kurshan can pull off a recall"

NOT!

(t)urd enragement!
Sorry State

Vallejo, CA

#21 Jul 15, 2013
Speaking of Marti, the homeless camp named after her is growing daily out by the lake off 37.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Napa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power moves back and forth from capital as CA r... 1 hr Anonymous 1
Lame Duck Jerry Brown Reaping Millions in Crony... 1 hr Anonymous 1
Real Estate Prices Too High Even for Highly-Pai... 1 hr Anonymous 1
Quakes hit California, but no damage or injurie... 1 hr Anonymous 1
New Torah being written for Solano County Jews 1 hr Anonymous 1
Poll SUSTAINABLE JOBs/new Business Creations IN Agri... 1 hr Duh 11
Poll Vallejo Embrace New Bay Area Islamic College ??? 1 hr Doh 25
More from around the web

Napa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE