Vallejo City Council candidate's view...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Shout

Vallejo, CA

#50 Oct 16, 2013
Dueling gays of Vallejo.
Thud

Vallejo, CA

#51 Oct 16, 2013
Wow! 13 "likes" at the "Hate Summers" Facebook page. 13!!!
Anonymous

Benicia, CA

#54 Oct 16, 2013
Keep telling yourself that.
ill tell you what wrote:
the fact that there are only a handful of "likes" at the facebook page attacking summers speaks volumes. mainstream gays are not on board with the hate campaign being waged by crumwhine and his blogger friend garman, lol.
Samuel Kurshan

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#55 Oct 16, 2013
Whisperer said:

"I am crystal clear "spammy" and have you in My sights
You have been monitored for months , both inside and out , If you only knew .. Soon the entire transcripts
will be sent to the IAFF HQ . Then You and your Master , will have some answering to do ..."

Based upon your knowledge and wisdom, I have a few questions you should easily be able to answer:

When you monitored my inside did you check my cholesterol and triglycerides?. If so, great, it will save me a trip to the lab.

Concerning what you send to the IAFF, do you think in return, they will send me an IAFF windshield sticker and one of those red plastic fireman hat pencil sharpeners with the IAFF logo on it? I always wanted one!

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!
Loco belle

Vallejo, CA

#56 Oct 16, 2013
Samuel Kurshan wrote:
Whisperer said:
"I am crystal clear "spammy" and have you in My sights
You have been monitored for months , both inside and out , If you only knew .. Soon the entire transcripts
will be sent to the IAFF HQ . Then You and your Master , will have some answering to do ..."
Based upon your knowledge and wisdom, I have a few questions you should easily be able to answer:
When you monitored my inside did you check my cholesterol and triglycerides?. If so, great, it will save me a trip to the lab.
Concerning what you send to the IAFF, do you think in return, they will send me an IAFF windshield sticker and one of those red plastic fireman hat pencil sharpeners with the IAFF logo on it? I always wanted one!
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!
Don't flatter yourself. They were hoping you would try to eat the stuff they sent you and choke on it.
Elenor R

Vallejo, CA

#57 Oct 16, 2013
No dip stick they will send you a Cease and desist letter , along with a tube of Vaseline .. And a registered letter to Riley ... "Remember the walls have ears" Your every move is being recorded .. in fact Your movements are also being recorded .. Those that you trust, the most are in fact the ones that expose Your most egregious Violations of the good WOMEN of Vallejo ... HARD COPY WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE (IAAF) and the others that fund this SCREWING of Vallejo ... Your Goose is Cooked and you are TOAST !
THE FAIR WOMEN OF VALLEJO HAVE FORMED A "PAC" WITH NO
LEGAL "BS" , JUST GOOD OLD FASHIONED GRASSROOTS COMMUNITY ORGANIZING .. YOU WILL SOON BE GELDED (not that that makes a difference) Can You stand up against a force so awesome ??? perhaps you should whine to Riley and camp .... Or just put your tail between your legs , and slink out of town ... Your decision will dictate your fate .......
wendys melt down

San Francisco, CA

#58 Oct 16, 2013
You have got to be the sickest most obsessed creature ever to use topix. What you better watch out for is that someone doesn't come after you. We know exactly who you are. Keep up the threats and see what happens next "wendy". Don't say you weren't warned.
Anonymous

Benicia, CA

#59 Oct 17, 2013
And then Michael Wilson lost his run for Assembly. The End.
drumk union goom wrote:
well, there you have it, the investigative journalism vib challenges the th to do, making crumwhine look like a baby in the end. gay wars? possible. they laid into wilson for taking the high road too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Napa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Silicon Valley escalates its war on white supre... 3 min Wanglow 6
Jimmie Jackson: We all must stand up against hate 13 min Wanglow 11
Job numbers on Mare Island hit all-time high, d... 13 min I Got Your Job Th... 8
Sampayan on Dredging 15 min I Got Your PB Rig... 34
Where is the chief this time? 4 hr Uncle Bucks 37
California Bill: 1 Year in Jail for Using Wrong... 5 hr Wanglow 3
Group hosting resource fair in Vallejo on Saturday 12 hr christian munk 10

Napa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Napa Mortgages