Who do you support for Governor in Ca...
Were back

San Dimas, CA

#3412 Sep 3, 2012
Lots of time until your going to get another chance, like another four yeas!

“I won't be your hero.”

Since: Jul 12

Vacaville, CA

#3413 Sep 3, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you, there are bad people on both sides of the isle that just don't work for us anymore. Most of them are career politicians that line their pockets with large corporation money and legislate only on behalf of their vested interests. Vote against all incumbents every chance you get. If the mojority of voters did this, we would rid ourselves of the rats nest and at the same time send a stern warning to the new comers that we will not tolerate it any longer. Well, I can dream can't I?
The Tea Party has voted out a lot of Republicans out of office as well as Democrats.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#3415 Sep 3, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this???
Democratic Convention: the Drunk and the Dubious
DNC gets off to an inebriated start, and delegate compares GOP to Nazis.
The Democratic National Convention isn't even underway and things are already off to a fantastic start.
Firstly, two delegates were found to be so drunk that Blake Hotel staff called ambulance while the other allegedly claimed he was a Congressman and harassed hotel staff to point where the police had to interfere. Oh, we're just getting started.
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/1990-democr ...
And away they Goooooo... And It's only just begun!
These left winged???
What a stellar bunch, just who I want running this country. >>>NOT<<<
John Boehner sucks down 3 quarts of scotch every day morning noon and night. It's no big deal that most congress critters are drunks, it's caused by their low self-esteem.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#3417 Sep 3, 2012
Were back wrote:
Lots of time until your going to get another chance, like another four yeas!
Best news I've heard all day, thanks.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#3418 Sep 3, 2012
CSULB Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless Jerry Brown and the California UnionCrat politicians.
The Supt of Schools in the little dusty farm community of Modesto just retired with a
$301,000.........that's $301,000 per year in tax slave funded Pension.
Over THREE TIMES the National average for Districts the same size. Won't it be interesting see how the Municipal Bankruptcy judges handle that little piece of Fraud.
Tear this State to Shreds Governor Brown!!! Take Her Down!
Universities never teach you to think for yourself. Sad isn't it?
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#3419 Sep 3, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>John Boehner sucks down 3 quarts of scotch every day morning noon and night. It's no big deal that most congress critters are drunks, it's caused by their low self-esteem.
Vote Obama.

Most of the falling-down drunk politicians who get arrested by the cops are belligerent zonked out California Homosexual and non-Homosexual inebriated potheads. Do you believe the cops are "out to get" Democrats? And no, White people, non-"Black" "Hispanics" and Asians are not going to vote for a continuation of "Black" rule.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/9k7bjf8

Source: http://tinyurl.com/d6jbgj5

Ronald

“I won't be your hero.”

Vacaville, CA

#3420 Sep 3, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote Obama.
Most of the falling-down drunk politicians who get arrested by the cops are belligerent zonked out California Homosexual and non-Homosexual inebriated potheads. Do you believe the cops are "out to get" Democrats? And no, White people, non-"Black" "Hispanics" and Asians are not going to vote for a continuation of "Black" rule.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/9k7bjf8
Source: http://tinyurl.com/d6jbgj5
Ronald
Nevermind the Republicans who oppose gay marriage that then get caught trying to get men to hook up with him in airport bathrooms. Both parties are the disease, stop the finger pointing and replace them all.
The Infantile left Winged

United States

#3421 Sep 3, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>John Boehner sucks down 3 quarts of scotch every day morning noon and night. It's no big deal that most congress critters are drunks, it's caused by their low self-esteem.
And your source for this rumor???

---------
A politician has low self esteem?
I do not agree with you on that one, I believe that they are the most narcissistic group ever, with the left winged in a very close second.
Were back

San Dimas, CA

#3422 Sep 3, 2012
Are still yelping over your lose four years ago?

Or maybe it was the MEGGA lose?
Joey Sanchez

AOL

#3423 Sep 3, 2012
CSULB Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless Jerry Brown and the California UnionCrat politicians.
The Supt of Schools in the little dusty farm community of Modesto just retired with a
$301,000.........that's $301,000 per year in tax slave funded Pension.
Over THREE TIMES the National average for Districts the same size. Won't it be interesting see how the Municipal Bankruptcy judges handle that little piece of Fraud.
Tear this State to Shreds Governor Brown!!! Take Her Down!
$300,000 per year Pension???? The pols you elect awarded contracts like this one? You CA people are some sick twisted brain dead Chumps...that explains why you sent Pelosi to Congress.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#3424 Sep 3, 2012
Joey Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
$300,000 per year Pension???? The pols you elect awarded contracts like this one? You CA people are some sick twisted brain dead Chumps...that explains why you sent Pelosi to Congress.
What's wrong with Nancy Pelosi? She's way more intelligent than John Boner and also she's a very sweet and polite lady. She'd give you the blouse off her back if you needed it :)
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#3425 Sep 3, 2012
LOL...what is wrong with Pelosi? lol..Nancy Pelosi is a liar.

And not just the typical, sniveling, inside-the-Beltway-talking-hea d prevaricator, either.

Nancy Pelosi is a wide-eyed, stare-you-in-the-face, What-planet-are-you-from? liar.

she should be impeached.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#3427 Sep 3, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
LOL...what is wrong with Pelosi? lol..Nancy Pelosi is a liar.
And not just the typical, sniveling, inside-the-Beltway-talking-hea d prevaricator, either.
Nancy Pelosi is a wide-eyed, stare-you-in-the-face, What-planet-are-you-from? liar.
she should be impeached.
If you're very unhappy living here and don't like duly elected Democrats who carry out the will of the people here in our great state, then leave! Who's stopping you? Try Mississippi, they'd welcome your state of mind with open arms and the key to hick city, yayhoo!
Joey Sanchez

AOL

#3428 Sep 3, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with Nancy Pelosi? She's way more intelligent than John Boner and also she's a very sweet and polite lady. She'd give you the blouse off her back if you needed it :)
Pelosi decimated the moderate voices represented in Congress by Democrats. Pelosi drove the Party so far to the hard left that 67 Democrats were tossed out of Congress in 2010.

You look at Pelosi as just another unpatriotic CA Democrat who has helped transform your State to a pitied, divided, illegal and gang infested mess of disconnected strangers.

Most Americans have far higher standards than you do.
Most Americans care about their families. You are only a CA Democrat. You aren't expected to understand or appreciate Quality.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#3429 Sep 3, 2012
Joey Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Pelosi decimated the moderate voices represented in Congress by Democrats. Pelosi drove the Party so far to the hard left that 67 Democrats were tossed out of Congress in 2010.
You look at Pelosi as just another unpatriotic CA Democrat who has helped transform your State to a pitied, divided, illegal and gang infested mess of disconnected strangers.
Most Americans have far higher standards than you do.
Most Americans care about their families. You are only a CA Democrat. You aren't expected to understand or appreciate Quality.
You're a TROLL! so DON'T FEED THE TROLLS! I don't know who put those words together but it's good advice. Joey, your name is going on my schit list now and you'll have to change your name before getting anymore responses from me. Bye bye burrito boy.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3430 Sep 4, 2012
I vote for Mel Gibson. He sounds like fun.
Saysme

Huntington Beach, CA

#3431 Sep 4, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>You're a TROLL! so DON'T FEED THE TROLLS! I don't know who put those words together but it's good advice. Joey, your name is going on my schit list now and you'll have to change your name before getting anymore responses from me. Bye bye burrito boy.
"Were back" is this an example of bigotry by the Obama democrats that you accuse the RNC of perpatrating? Shame on you "Vote Obama" Inclusive party my azz
The Infantile left Winged

United States

#3432 Sep 4, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>You're a TROLL! so DON'T FEED THE TROLLS! I don't know who put those words together but it's good advice. Joey, your name is going on my schit list now and you'll have to change your name before getting anymore responses from me. Bye bye burrito boy.
ROTFLMAO I'm sure that you just ruined Joey's day!!! ROTFLMAO

It is so funny how you left winged really do believe that we care what pure lunatics like you think about us?

With the left winged mindset like this...
Do you wonder why Ca. is so phuqed up?

“I won't be your hero.”

Vacaville, CA

#3433 Sep 4, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with Nancy Pelosi? She's way more intelligent than John Boner and also she's a very sweet and polite lady. She'd give you the blouse off her back if you needed it :)
Speaking of making baseless claims, here's one... Pelosi's vagina is in the middle of her chest with the amount of face lifts she's had.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#3434 Sep 4, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>If you're very unhappy living here and don't like duly elected Democrats who carry out the will of the people here in our great state, then leave! Who's stopping you? Try Mississippi, they'd welcome your state of mind with open arms and the key to hick city, yayhoo!
Look what liberals have done to our great state, fool. it's broke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Napa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today is the 5th Anniversary of Sandy Hook 1 hr Uncle Buck 1
Orpilla speaks truth about Vallejo 3 hr sunsoutgunsout 28
Vallejo's Going Nowhere Fast. Who's at fault? 4 hr Uncle Buck 110
News Neighborhood Rising hosts Holiday Giveaway in V... 8 hr anon 8
News County school board to review charter school pe... 9 hr Anonymous 18
Vallejo Police launch new quality of life impro... 11 hr Uncle Buck 6
Congressional Republican Tax Deal Changes Key D... 11 hr just do it 2

Napa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance