Sylvester/whitesville police

Posted in the Naoma Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Prichard, WV

#1 May 18, 2012
Does the Sylvester cop never work anymore? Never see him out hardly.......

. Also what are the super troopers, I mean whitesville pd into these days?
Jon

Charleston, WV

#2 May 18, 2012
Coopertown.
Maryann

Lubbock, TX

#3 May 18, 2012
Town of Sylvester doesn't even want law enforcement here. We need Wayne here and he does an awesome job. Need to have full time cop!!!!
min

Belle, WV

#4 May 19, 2012
Why is Brandon Miller in trouble
curious

Charleston, WV

#5 May 19, 2012
Who said brandon miller was in trouble? And what for I'm just wondering
krm

Wharton, WV

#6 Nov 14, 2012
yell they work chasing women in rite aid the little blonde
krm

Wharton, WV

#7 Nov 14, 2012
its a shame tax payer are paying them to chase women anita is her name
issy

Lubbock, TX

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Omg, must be someone that is jealous! lol
joe blow

Beckley, WV

#9 Nov 14, 2012
new new cop is a joke 250lbs of chewed gum he is a theif and sells dope when on the job yep thats who i want for my town cop
Mitty

Lubbock, TX

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Like I said, you must be jealous. Or, did he not take you up on your offer?
joe blow

Beckley, WV

#11 Nov 15, 2012
So what about this joke Brandon Pauley a cop what ever
Moe

Lubbock, TX

#12 Nov 15, 2012
Haha, you must be a woman scorned, or maybe blew off
! lol
joe blow

Beckley, WV

#13 Nov 16, 2012
Brandon is a joke he will never make it he is a punk a loud mouth theif and sells dope on the job he will get his just watch
ooo

Wharton, WV

#14 Nov 17, 2012
what ever
joe blow

Beckley, WV

#15 Nov 17, 2012
o he will
redneck

Belle, WV

#16 Nov 28, 2012
whats the deal with town hireing a 18 year old kid to be a cop
1 post removed
kevin miller

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Jan 11, 2013
i was just viewing this site for the first time in about 5 months, i see where someone used my initials krm from seth to post some information about anita at rite aid and some police officers. i was a former lover of anita and i currently have a domestic violence petion against me concerring some mistakes i made. very bad ones i must add. i don't appreciate people sigining or posting false comments that aren't from me concerning her. if you want to know anything about her and me just ask me in person or just call me. if everyone would have just left us alone in the first place we would still be together. all the lies that has come from that community,mt.view hill, clear fork and handley helped to destroy us both and make me act out like a fool and lose her forever. a loss i don't take lightly and will never forget. it's a shame to have loved one another for over 30 years and be pushed into a corner and show my ass like i did. you people need to grow up. i know each and every one of you. act out on me. not her how you can stay in that hornets nest anita i will never understand. you use to be smarter than that. the ring leaders who tell your every move work with with you. why don't you transfer to glen daniel where you might have some privacey so they can quit informing the white clan,matics clan,miller cllanand byrd clan. you people talk of all the drug trade that goes on in that part of the county. how about looking at smoke break times in the rite aid parking lot from higher ups and see the exchange of prescription medications to all of your junkies. all you have to do is park in save a lot parking lot and watch this from 830 am till 10 pm each night
how do you think they afford they way of living? i urge the innocent low paid employees to keep doing their jobs and just let the higher ups keep getting filmed and recorded. the truth wil come shortly. thanks for helping my friends gain access to this problem anita. thank god you are not involved.
ANITA MATICS

Berkeley Springs, WV

#19 Jan 13, 2013
You destroyed us. You hit me, mentally abused me, tried to stop me from seeing my boys... So don't blame anyone but yourself... I am happy now.. I thank God I got away from you.. I am with a great and wonderful guy.. He treats me like a person..
The White Clan

Beckley, WV

#20 Jan 13, 2013
Whoooaaaaa Kevin, Lets get something straight here . Dont be bringing the " WHITE CLAN " into any of this. You brought everything on yourself & finally glad Anita opened her eyes & seen that . We take " HITTING " personal. So you shoulda thought about that before you put your hands on her & the other women. You will forever be a lonely man because of that. You are never going to change, so continue to drink and do whatever else you do. You keeping her from them boys was awful it put her threw alot and now she has to pick up the pieces. Your a lowlife pos.
The green clan

Hansford, WV

#21 Feb 21, 2013
Woo gO white clan u need help u know who to call

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Chris 4,195
Angel Cook (Oct '13) Mon Ha ha 14
Breckenridge Missionary Baptist Church Sun Just me 1
does anyone know heather foley? jenna ? (Feb '11) May 20 Dale 2416 26
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) May 19 some 1 else in be... 1,770
wrong turn bolling (May '16) May 18 Yuck A Duck 5
Be aware that there is a very small group/gang ... (Nov '13) May 15 MWR 11

Naoma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Naoma Mortgages