today is pill day in naoma

today is pill day in naoma

Posted in the Naoma Forum

pill hater

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Jun 18, 2012
well seems there will be a lot of traffic in naoma today,its pill day,one of these days they are going to find one of those pill heads dead down there.i would say about 3-4 traffic will be booming.
pillhatertoo

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Jun 18, 2012
pill hater wrote:
well seems there will be a lot of traffic in naoma today,its pill day,one of these days they are going to find one of those pill heads dead down there.i would say about 3-4 traffic will be booming.
I thought everyday was pill day in Naoma!!
pill hater three

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Jun 18, 2012
nope today definatley!call rite aide in whitesville and ask them,junkie city today,needle heaven.start pill counting these dope heads and cutt em off and some of this trouble would go away but i doubt it,derakashan must be rich from all the scripts he writes on a daily basis,people like to get on them cordless phones and yapp yapp yapp,well guess what your not talking in private we can all hear you.
wow

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Jun 18, 2012
all i can say is wow what a topic to talk about in public!
pillhatertoo

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jun 18, 2012
wow wrote:
all i can say is wow what a topic to talk about in public!
They do it in public,no difference
pill hater three

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Jun 18, 2012
well yepp they do too i have seen several people in lg parking lot stuff a snorter up their snout and huff up a big ol line of crushed up powdered pill ,i have even seen them on several occassions also at the gas pumps pedlin dope and holler run in and pay for my gas and ill give ya your bean when ya come back out ,DAM PILLBILLIES,their are every where around here.
wondering

Fayetteville, WV

#7 Aug 8, 2012
pill hater three wrote:
well yepp they do too i have seen several people in lg parking lot stuff a snorter up their snout and huff up a big ol line of crushed up powdered pill ,i have even seen them on several occassions also at the gas pumps pedlin dope and holler run in and pay for my gas and ill give ya your bean when ya come back out ,DAM PILLBILLIES,their are every where around here.
got any names ya want to share and locations is it up peachtree do something about it instead of getting on here and talking about!!!
choos mouth

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Aug 8, 2012
nope it was yesterday according to choo choo,he said the webbs struck gold yesterday and that bowman would strike it thursday,
why

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Aug 8, 2012
why what good would it do,they now have people selling for them so they won't get caught like rg sells for dm
herb elkins

Fayetteville, WV

#10 Aug 8, 2012
for god so loved the world he gave his only begotton son that who so ever believe in him shall not perish but have ever lasting life john 3 16 drugs are not the answer ask jesus to come in to your life and help you before it is to late god bless evey one that is on drugs all you got to do is ask god to help you trust me he will if you ask god bless who ever is on drugs
naoma junkey

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Aug 9, 2012
i love to smoke crack at tabors old store i will be there at 10 tonight anybody want to come is welcome!!!!!
naoma eyeballs i see all

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Aug 10, 2012
its a shame naoma has to be filled with such diseaes infested pill whores,i wont even let people use my bathroom if i think they got something,i think lisa webb is about as nasty as it gets,she looks like a severe infected aids victim and we all know she is a huge needle junkie even has her son doing it to i herd its been a walking yard sale down there on all thier furniture lately,man i would hate to know i was so strung out on pills that i had to sell everything in my home to supply my habit,
naoma eyeballs i see all

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Aug 10, 2012
i saw her standing on the porch a few days ago in a little tank top and really short short's ahe looks like she might weigh 1oo PD. boney as hell just looks so sick like if you touch her she would break in to,she would really be in trouble if anybody ever jumps on her over all the stealing her and her son do cause by the looks of her she would be in critical condition just from be slapped let alone takin a good old fashioned beatin,BUT PEOPLE WATCH OUT THOUGH CAUSE WE ALL KNOW IF YOU HIT HER AND GET HER BLOOD ON YOU THAT you will end up with aids,hepatitis ,and hard to tell what all else.
gosh

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Aug 11, 2012
i agree she is a nasty pill whore,and infected with god knows what,but i have to say the kids are what i feel so sorry for in this situation,and cris,he has to live with the nasty ho just so him and his son will have a place to live so the boy dont have to stay with his so called usless mother by his self,and the other boy,he is so strug out on drugs he will never find his way back,
shame on you

Fayetteville, WV

#15 Aug 14, 2012
you know so much what time do you get yours theres only one thing thats worse than a pillhead it you guys that sell them and you just as bad as the others and dont get me wrong cause you are and lisa webb might be boney but she is not big and fat like you beer guts out there right now and yall should be a shamed look at yourslef though the mirror gosh what ever you are and who you are you might be a ho too ?????
AHAHA

Chapmanville, WV

#16 Oct 2, 2012
Only pillheads are concerned with other pillheads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Missy 4,214
CAROl BOWE (Dec '09) Aug 12 Hohoho sants 6
coal river Aug 10 jyu 8
Samantha Cadle Aug 9 PassThePopcorn 3
Really Aug 1 Sandman 11
Hawthorne Mini Mart Jul 30 lucy 4
meth Jul 24 Dude 3

Naoma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance