Chellie

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Apr 13, 2012
I would just like everyone to know that I don't know how the rumors got started, but my husband Shannon Karns does not hit on me or be mean to me, we have had one argument in 3 months....... I love this man, and this man loves me, we stay up on our lil hill, and work the garden and such. We don't bother anyone. I would really appreciate it if you guys would call and ask us if we r up here throwing down. Just leave us be. We ARE VERY HAPPY.......
Fyi

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Sep 7, 2012
Chellie wrote:
I would just like everyone to know that I don't know how the rumors got started, but my husband Shannon Karns does not hit on me or be mean to me, we have had one argument in 3 months....... I love this man, and this man loves me, we stay up on our lil hill, and work the garden and such. We don't bother anyone. I would really appreciate it if you guys would call and ask us if we r up here throwing down. Just leave us be. We ARE VERY HAPPY.......
You started them.....
well

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Sep 7, 2012
seriously? you dont know how they got started? you called everyone under the sun crying about how he hit you and kicked you out how he was on pills and thats why you all were fighting. just like you went in little general and told everyone about all the other men that hit you and the fights you had. you stay HIGH up on your hill is more i like it and no one cares about how happy you are or arent get off your HIGH horse
chellie

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Sep 11, 2012
well that put me in my place didn't it. thanks for the adjustment. there mr. or mrs. ms perfect, you should get you own advice column
well

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Sep 11, 2012
not perfect just not a pill headed idiot like yourself.
chellie

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Sep 12, 2012
i'm not a pill head idiot,if anything i take what i am prescribed and by the way why don't you put your name up here since you think you know me so good, or are you jealous of what i have?
question

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Sep 12, 2012
what idiot in their right mind would be jealous of that scrggly headed lice infested beard ugly something looks like the old clown man from devils rejects movie ??people would be more opt to chase after richard vealey to get a decent piece of pecker.
lololol

United States

#8 Sep 19, 2012
hgthyt
what

Fayetteville, WV

#9 Sep 19, 2012
lololol wrote:
hgthyt
whatdoes this mean?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr snickers 4,304
sharon aliff and her 3some possy (Aug '13) Nov 15 Cat 102
why do family members stab you in the back (Mar '09) Nov 15 Munsonfan15 41
LHS Football 2017 Nov 11 Trisha 7
Asking on Church"s to Pray! (Feb '13) Nov 8 Sinner 7
Last seen in Surveyor Nov 8 Sinner 2
Aleasha Bearfield (Jan '12) Nov 7 ht ply tng 12

Naoma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance