One dead in Raleigh County shooting, police say

Sep 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Gazette

The incident happened around 2 a.m. at Hillbilly's Tavern, 5721 Coal River Road in Rock Creek, according to a release from the Raleigh County's Sheriff's Office.

Comments
1 - 20 of 144 Comments Last updated Jan 15, 2013
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Paul Burgess

Buckhannon, WV

#6 Sep 17, 2012
This will be enought, wrong time and wrong place. Please do not try to capatilize on a situation of this nature, especially at a time like this. Both families have suffered a great lose, everything from being a mentor to their children to being there as a father, in which only the kids will sufer in the long run, if anyone, I would think my family would know how this feels..

Jimmy was one of my schoolmates and a close friend. Although we seldome ran int one another, each time we did meet, we always went back to our childhood memories, and that is what I want to remember.

Donald was once part of my extended family and at one time a close friend of mine, we ended up having our differences later on in life, which could happen to anyone at any time.

So please, I beg of you, please do not post anything else for the respect of both families and for thoses of us who have lost a loved one.

Paul Burgess 9/17/12
not cool

Barnesville, OH

#7 Sep 17, 2012
yell when i was with lewis i stayed sick with my nerves.judy helped with the kids.i never stoled nobodys dog.i have raised my own kids.lewis sure didn't help.if your so smart who are you?yes i did make a lot of mistakes.but i have been married 26 yrs.all coal river does is run their mouths,i don't care what all you all say i am not a pill head.i raised my own kids.i can take a test anytime you want me to.i was beat for years by lewis he had sex with every body.so put the blame where it belongs.i never went went out on lewis till i found out what all he did.ask any man anywhere find me one.you all never forget the bad about anyone.but i never bothered anyone down their.i'm not writing about the families.i couldn't believe what donald looked like.but i never had a problem with people at artie or clear creek when i lived their.
Paul Burgess

Buckhannon, WV

#8 Sep 17, 2012
Once again, and I mean the last time,"PLEASE STOP" now!!! I will not stand for this. Please respect both families involved.

Paul Burgess 9/17/12
not cool

Barnesville, OH

#9 Sep 17, 2012
i am sorry paul i'm not talking about the families jimmy has great parents.i wasn't even talking about the shooting.it just made me sick when i saw donald moores picture.
idiot

Belle, WV

#10 Sep 17, 2012
not cool wrote:
i am sorry paul i'm not talking about the families jimmy has great parents.i wasn't even talking about the shooting.it just made me sick when i saw donald moores picture.
think before you speak a$$clown. i knew both guys, saddened for both families.
1 post removed
not cool

Barnesville, OH

#12 Sep 17, 2012
i am trying to get this taken off.i am sorry kim i should have stayed out of it.i didn't think of the kids.i need to think before i write in fact i;m not going to write on here anymore.
seen it often

Beckley, WV

#13 Sep 17, 2012
Paul Burgess wrote:
This will be enought, wrong time and wrong place. Please do not try to capatilize on a situation of this nature, especially at a time like this. Both families have suffered a great lose, everything from being a mentor to their children to being there as a father, in which only the kids will sufer in the long run, if anyone, I would think my family would know how this feels..
Jimmy was one of my schoolmates and a close friend. Although we seldome ran int one another, each time we did meet, we always went back to our childhood memories, and that is what I want to remember.
Donald was once part of my extended family and at one time a close friend of mine, we ended up having our differences later on in life, which could happen to anyone at any time.
So please, I beg of you, please do not post anything else for the respect of both families and for thoses of us who have lost a loved one.
Paul Burgess 9/17/12
somebody with some sense and feelings
Once a drug addict

Cleveland, OH

#14 Sep 17, 2012
Everybody knows donald was the biggest dealer around he is just were he needs to be locked up. To bad we don't have the death pertly in wv. I have bought several thousands of dollars of drugs from Donald personal
1 post removed
not cool

Barnesville, OH

#16 Sep 17, 2012
i don't get welfare never have.i deserve what you said but you left your kids so don't talk about me.yes i have a good man i am thankful for him every day.he could proabaly do better.but we are happy.
1 post removed
bnice

Summersville, WV

#18 Sep 18, 2012
I donít know neither one of the men was looking on here for a friend of mine that doesn't have internet access at the moment . I think I will keep some of this to myself and not tell him, some people are very cold hearted and disrespectful and I wouldn't want to tell a friend how people are acting.
hello

Mount Hope, WV

#19 Sep 19, 2012
hello paul
Kevin Honaker

Spurlockville, WV

#20 Sep 20, 2012
I only knew Jimmy at work and I really enjoyed having him as a co worker,..he was very good at running the miner and was an excellent worker and we all ways got along good on the job,..everybody on our section is saddened by his lose and wish he was still with us,...RIP MY BROTHER!!
Laura Barker-Grant

United States

#21 Oct 5, 2012
Stop!!!!!! If you say, you've bought drugs from Donald personaly, then you are a liar!!!!!
ho ho

Mount Hope, WV

#22 Oct 7, 2012
Laura Barker-Grant wrote:
Stop!!!!!! If you say, you've bought drugs from Donald personaly, then you are a liar!!!!!
here you go agin dan bi*** stay off and this sh** might stop
Someone

Danville, WV

#23 Oct 7, 2012
Kevin Honaker wrote:
I only knew Jimmy at work and I really enjoyed having him as a co worker,..he was very good at running the miner and was an excellent worker and we all ways got along good on the job,..everybody on our section is saddened by his lose and wish he was still with us,...RIP MY BROTHER!!
Hell You are a wanna be electrician that couldn't plug your finger into your ass whole or fix a bologna sandwich for that matter. How the hell would you know him so well your ass don't even show up half the time!!!!!!!!!!
Someone who knows

Danville, WV

#24 Oct 7, 2012
Once a drug addict wrote:
Everybody knows donald was the biggest dealer around he is just were he needs to be locked up. To bad we don't have the death pertly in wv. I have bought several thousands of dollars of drugs from Donald personal
Hope you have to state that to the police and maybe you might have some kids that CPS will come and get, you should watch what you say on here it might come back to bite you in the ass!!!!!!!! Hope you don't have to testify to that and lose a child to cps or a job or something else, hope you have the ass to back what you say in court!!!!
Wva needs help

Elkton, VA

#25 Oct 7, 2012
Why don't all of you low good for nothing people just leave this alone. It is bad enough that this poor guy Jimmy Williams lost his life to something of this nature. The other guy who shot him will have to live with what he has done for the rest of his life.I can guarantee this man feels really horrible for what he has put the Williams family and his own family through already. It is not going to bring Jimmy back, the only thing this web site is doing is making it worse for both of the families that are involved. If you want to show some respect for the people involved in this terrible ordeal take up a collection and give it to the famlies that are involved in it. I'm sure both families could really benfit from whatever that is collected.
ho ho

Mount Hope, WV

#26 Oct 7, 2012
Wva needs help wrote:
Why don't all of you low good for nothing people just leave this alone. It is bad enough that this poor guy Jimmy Williams lost his life to something of this nature. The other guy who shot him will have to live with what he has done for the rest of his life.I can guarantee this man feels really horrible for what he has put the Williams family and his own family through already. It is not going to bring Jimmy back, the only thing this web site is doing is making it worse for both of the families that are involved. If you want to show some respect for the people involved in this terrible ordeal take up a collection and give it to the famlies that are involved in it. I'm sure both families could really benfit from whatever that is collected.
here here
Wva needs help

Elkton, VA

#27 Oct 9, 2012
ho ho wrote:
<quoted text>
here here
Paula, You frizzy headed rotten tooth Bitch why don't you just leave people alone. It might take me awhile but your day is coming and that's a promise. By the way Tommy said to tell you that he gets all the Candy he needs at the Dollar store twice a week. It's a whole lot sweeter and cheaper also.From the sound of things you are just like your momma out chasing men who really don't want your stinking ass. Looks like your the whore to me.lol
ho ho

Mount Hope, WV

#28 Oct 9, 2012
Wva needs help wrote:
<quoted text>
Paula, You frizzy headed rotten tooth Bitch why don't you just leave people alone. It might take me awhile but your day is coming and that's a promise. By the way Tommy said to tell you that he gets all the Candy he needs at the Dollar store twice a week. It's a whole lot sweeter and cheaper also.From the sound of things you are just like your momma out chasing men who really don't want your stinking ass. Looks like your the whore to me.lol
I'm not Paula, whrn i wrote here here i was agreeing with you not everyone that writes something on here is who ever paula is and i'm not frizzy headed rotten tooth bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Another Damn Liberal 57,079
billy humphreys (Jul '13) 8 hr PWilson 120
state police in drews ck 9 hr mind your own 10
What has happened to Mike and Lawanda Chambers? 13 hr Deanna 2
sally harvey 14 hr neighbor 31
Vicky wills Jarrell Fri Curious 1
City Council Meeting Fri daisy 1
•••
•••
Naoma Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Naoma Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Naoma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Naoma News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Naoma
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••