Cape Wind gets U.S. OK

Cape Wind gets U.S. OK

There are 3 comments on the North Adams Transcript story from Apr 28, 2010, titled Cape Wind gets U.S. OK. In it, North Adams Transcript reports that:

The Obama administration has approved what would be the nation's first offshore wind farm, off Cape Cod, inching the U.S. closer to harvesting an untapped domestic energy source - the steady breezes blowing along its vast coasts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Adams Transcript.

Owner

Hadley, MA

#1 Apr 29, 2010
Put the damn things on Beacon Hill.alot of wind blows there!
just me

San Antonio, TX

#2 Apr 29, 2010
Yes but they would have to build them horizontal---hot air rises.
Harold

Granby, MA

#3 Apr 29, 2010
Better Wind Turbines off shore than oil on our beaches! In response to the comments made by "Owner" and "just me" Thank God you don't have to sign your name to that nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nantucket Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Massachuse... (Oct '10) Mar '18 earl 16
Joseph Low—Midcentury Edgartown Illustrator & P... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Nolan Pelletier 1
The Little Crooked House (Apr '12) Oct '17 David Evans 9
News Police arrest Hyannis robbery suspects (Oct '08) Oct '17 Sour grapes 15
Mark Clifford (Sep '17) Sep '17 Lil heat wave 1
News Where the Obamas, Trumps are vacationing new (Aug '17) Aug '17 Red Crosse 44
Pillars of Hercules (Jul '14) Jun '17 anonymous 36

Nantucket Jobs

Personal Finance

Nantucket Mortgages