Is Dog Chapman and wife giving Hawai'i a bad name to mainlanders?

Created by Misplaced pineapple on Jan 11, 2012

134 votes

Click on an option to vote

Hell yes

No

pack up,ship out loosers

Can't stand them

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
cameron

Honolulu, HI

#1 Jan 12, 2012
Sure it is. The Chapmans make a good living displaying Hawaii's underbelly which all places have. Unlike Hawaii 5 O or Magnum PI which are detective type shows that showcased the Islands beautiful scenery. Dog da bounty hunter would be sort of OK to swallow if the Chapmans can remain of the radar of controversy with police arrest,court appearances or lawsuits. His wife Beth could tone down her brash dirty mouth too. Apparently they have a following so even racial slurs did not completely stop their show. The big BUT will be their habit of breaking laws for which they have ties to.
loved it

Round Rock, TX

#2 Jan 12, 2012
they are a bunch of trash and yes give that beatiful state a bad name cause i never been there but all i see is crack heads and junkies and all they talk about is how bad the streets are , and what up with these clowns , beth dresses like a whore which would be ok but she is huge and has no business wearing close like that and they try to be some law enforcement and she shows up wearing a village people police hat and pink phone in one hand and pepper spray in another high heels mini skirt showing her far pssy , its gross , and dog you old fck , button up your shirt and loved the episode that did not air where you got knocked the fck out , and lisa aka "bart simpson" is now wearing a vest like leeland 9 month pregnant trying to block off the door while they catch a fugitib=ve , stupid whore , what if someone kicked her in stomach or knocked her dwon , jumping over fences , real hill billies and leeland , cmon man your wearing vests that say agent / fby / dea / its abvious you like to play dress up cop , but reality is your not and agent or fbi or dea , your just the son of someone who helped murder someone . and i love how beth yells at people to back into thier crappy little house , you lived in one to white trash till the show .or you either wouldnt have shit . and putting people dwon cause you have more ,
loved it

Round Rock, TX

#3 Jan 12, 2012
beautiful ! ooops
spooky dreams

Honolulu, HI

#5 Jan 12, 2012
One of my scarriest dreams was I saw Beth naked. Had to see a head doctor for that one.
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#6 Jan 13, 2012
Meanwhile, Beth and Dog are counting their millions and planning their next bust. Only Honolulu druggies and their embarrassed looser relatives are happy they're in Colorado.
Spooky Dreams

Honolulu, HI

#7 Jan 13, 2012
Stumpy wrote:
Meanwhile, Beth and Dog are counting their millions and planning their next bust. Only Honolulu druggies and their embarrassed looser relatives are happy they're in Colorado.
They both are facing time for tax evasions. Dog is counting how many days they have left of freedom. Colorado Bailsbond dude is sueing him too. Baby lisa court trail this week.He is counting his millions to see if he has enough kala to pay everyone he owes.
pinche pero

Round Rock, TX

#8 Jan 13, 2012
Spooky Dreams wrote:
<quoted text>They both are facing time for tax evasions. Dog is counting how many days they have left of freedom. Colorado Bailsbond dude is sueing him too. Baby lisa court trail this week.He is counting his millions to see if he has enough kala to pay everyone he owes.
HAHA TO FUNNY i notice if the fugitive is white they tell em they have a chance and if they are hawaiin they get the crap treatment , dog and his family hate anyone who is not trailor trash and love the episode where all the poor guy said is he had no where abouts the guy was at , at that moment but did cooperate and tell em that he was staying there and should be back , so he helped these idiots law enforcment wanna bees , then beth starts calling him a liar and a pig and making fun of his house and him wanting to be a massage therapist was gross who would want anyone touching em and so fourth , 1st of all what someone does or wants to be for a profession is none your business hillbilly , and duane button up your damn shirt tired os seeing you fabio on crack lookin az all over the place and you and leeland cut your fcking hair everytime there is a fight its gets yanked , and lisa aka bart simpson , whats up with you wearing gear and bullet proof vest , dont these idiots know that they are being made fun of , just like jersey shore , swamp people , call of the wild man , and the list goes on , yes they are getting paid but they are being made fun , i meean leeland wearing fbi jacket till he was told he inpersonating a fbi agent which is against the law , so now he wears AGENT " on his little vest , dude i bet they got good prices at army surplus store . and i am going to challenge the dog to a fight and see what he is made of , i saw an episode where this guy gets in leelends face and there is a little girl around 4 or 5 years of age and leeland being the pussy that he is and cant measure up to them hawaiin boys gets scared like a little btch and sprays the crap out of this dude , and unloads the can in his face and it didnt even faze the hawaiin dude , i have had pepper spray just barely land on me and it stung like crazy , but this dude had the whole can unload right square in the face and still saw the guy throw leelend to the ground and pound his az and not to mention he sprays the liitle kid , and the little kid was standing right next to the guy that got sprayed , nice job dipsht , u ever come to my house and wqs to spray my kid i would pull out a real gun and unload on you pepper spray carrying pussies , and quit cursing people and then 5 minutes later , LETS SAY A PRAYER ! god doesnt listen to you , you damn devils , and tell your brother to quit jacking off in public then trying to run over people . what a bunch of trash , just a matter of time before something else happens , but i am the bigger dmbaz for watching this sht but everytime its on we watch to i guess see how stupid they act or something i dont know , maybe to laugh at thier dumbazes. and sorry hawaii , but this inbred family gives that beautiful state a bad name always talking about how bad the streets are and that there is crack heads everywhere and its getting worst and this n that . and beth quit calling people fat disgusting pigs and that they make you want to throw up cause of they way they look , you fat ugly btch u look like humpty dumpty with your fat az dressing like a hooker and chasing criminals in high heels and showing those nasty ass watermelons off all the time , put some clothe on you pigs / aaahhhhhhhhhhhh nuff said
dude

United States

#9 Jan 21, 2012
Lots of jealousy over dog and beth it seems. I'd eat beths azzhole any day of the week. Love her giant mammaries. If you don't you must be a meat smoker. Aloha.
alice

United States

#10 Jan 22, 2012
There is a lot of perverted speech on this thread; please refrain from using obscenities.
Burp

Panama City, Panama

#11 Jan 22, 2012
*Splat*.
dude

United States

#12 Jan 22, 2012
Alice Where was I obscene? You must be jealous of beth like most women are
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#13 Jan 22, 2012
The women hate Beth because if their husbands are there, they know where the men will be looking. Those eye-magnets are irresistible.

For the people that are happy Dog is being sued, I'm sure Dog has insurance provided by A&E to fight these sorts of things. All rich people know they are targets of moneygrubbers. Booby Brown will be lucky to work for Dog after Dog buys out his business, his mortgage, etc.
hot for beth

United States

#14 Jan 22, 2012
Yep Beth is the hottest woman on TV. Biggest boobs that have probably ever been on a TV show. I love her lush full body.

I imagine most any woman would feel insecure around her.
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#15 Jan 22, 2012
hot for beth wrote:
Yep Beth is the hottest woman on TV. Biggest boobs that have probably ever been on a TV show. I love her lush full body.
I wouldn't go that far as to say she's the hottest woman on tv, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

She really does bring out the hate in small-titted women and gay men.
U Dumb doggy

Honolulu, HI

#16 Jan 22, 2012
hot for beth wrote:
Women with big mammaries that are proportioned YES, but Bigmouth Beth "chee chees" is 95% cholesteral which is FAT. You must be a old style guy from the twenties where overweight women were the IN thing. I doubt if ANY women envy Beth who's only good point is don't be a nasty OBESE fowl mouth beech with bottled blond hair. To the posters that says A&E pays for their insurance in case of lawsuits you must be crazy. Bobby Brown lawsuit is for unpaid taxes charged to him through appearances. How can he pay his taxes when da Doggy did not pay him? His ongoing Hawaii State/Federal lawsuit is for non payment of taxes. Please explain which insurance company issues TAX LIABILITY insurance for lawsuits started by the IRS and the Federal government? The DOG pack is named that because thats what they act like a crazy pack of wild DOGS.
marty

United States

#17 Jan 22, 2012
Beth is full figured she isn't obese and her breasts are not the breasts of a fat woman they are huge not fat. Jealous much?
freaky Beths titties

Honolulu, HI

#18 Jan 22, 2012
marty wrote:
Beth is full figured she isn't obese and her breasts are not the breasts of a fat woman they are huge not fat. Jealous much?
Those are not titties. Thats 2 other fatso women that some how never fully formed seperately. She is truly a ugly freak of nature.
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#19 Jan 22, 2012
U Dumb doggy wrote:
<quoted text>Women with big mammaries that are proportioned YES, but Bigmouth Beth "chee chees" is 95% cholesteral which is FAT. You must be a old style guy from the twenties where overweight women were the IN thing. I doubt if ANY women envy Beth who's only good point is don't be a nasty OBESE fowl mouth beech with bottled blond hair. To the posters that says A&E pays for their insurance in case of lawsuits you must be crazy. Bobby Brown lawsuit is for unpaid taxes charged to him through appearances. How can he pay his taxes when da Doggy did not pay him? His ongoing Hawaii State/Federal lawsuit is for non payment of taxes. Please explain which insurance company issues TAX LIABILITY insurance for lawsuits started by the IRS and the Federal government? The DOG pack is named that because thats what they act like a crazy pack of wild DOGS.
You're just jealous of Beth, of Dog, and of the success they've EARNED. And i bet they arrested yo or your kin. I hope Dog buys your mortgage.
Bad doggy

Honolulu, HI

#20 Jan 22, 2012
Stumpy wrote:
<quoted text> You're just jealous of Beth, of Dog, and of the success they've EARNED. And i bet they arrested yo or your kin. I hope Dog buys your mortgage.
If they arrested me then I am a criminal that owns property. I must be a better criminal then I thought. I am neither jealous of Beth or the Dog I am simply posting a comment about the thread. If you own lots of property on the westside as you brag about then when the Dog showcases your area(Waianae) he is lowering your real estate value. You must a peabrain not to realize that.
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#21 Jan 22, 2012
Bad doggy wrote:
<quoted text>If you own lots of property on the westside as you brag about then when the Dog showcases your area(Waianae) he is lowering your real estate value.
You should stop lying. When did I say this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nanakuli Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chuukese man gets life term for murder - Hawaii... (Jul '09) 8 min District 1 216
Stupid people 12 min District 1 34
Hawaii: NOT Paradise 32 min District 1 13
News Fire burns homeless camp under Nimitz Highway 45 min Joe Balls 4
Michael Brown a Thug Like Trayvon (Aug '14) 52 min Joe Balls 261
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 5 hr Burp 251
Relocating -Questions about Work & Housing Mon Joe Balls 66
More from around the web

Nanakuli People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]