;-)
Heartbreak Hotel

Milpitas, CA

#5 Oct 4, 2013
Hee hee hee hee.
Simple Simon

Honolulu, HI

#6 Oct 4, 2013
AI is a Elvis lover. As a matter of fact he love all men. He is a BIG COXXSUCKER. He wants to be first lady but fa@@ots and Obama don't want him. Obamacare will allow this gay fckr to do the Chaz Bono reverse operation. They have her female parts in deep freeze to be installed once AI qualifies for Obamacare.
Blue Hawaii

Milpitas, CA

#7 Oct 4, 2013
;-)
SEATAC

United States

#8 Oct 5, 2013
Elvis was over rated.
Jail House Rock

Laguna Niguel, CA

#10 Oct 9, 2013
:-)
Rock rock rond DA clock

Milpitas, CA

#12 Oct 12, 2013
;-)
Hound Dog

Milpitas, CA

#15 Oct 15, 2013
;-)
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#16 Oct 15, 2013
I heard American Infidel has Elvis, Obama, and JB's nude pictures plastered thru out his flat. I guess next to Obama or JB his favorite was the KING. Have you noticed that caucasian gay guys are really bonkers over male stars especially if they are creole,sick perverts or black? Sure they come on like they hate them, but that just shows how much gay affection they really have for them. My question is will AI dress up like Obama, Elvis, or JB when he goes trick or treating? I hope he leaves his big yellow gay purse at home!
YawN 4

Torrance, CA

#17 Oct 15, 2013
By the way roach Splat.
Norman

Honolulu, HI

#18 Oct 15, 2013
Alice wrote:
I heard American Infidel has Elvis, Obama, and JB's nude pictures plastered thru out his flat. I guess next to Obama or JB his favorite was the KING. Have you noticed that caucasian gay guys are really bonkers over male stars especially if they are creole,sick perverts or black? Sure they come on like they hate them, but that just shows how much gay affection they really have for them. My question is will AI dress up like Obama, Elvis, or JB when he goes trick or treating? I hope he leaves his big yellow gay purse at home!
I know he goes tricking(Chinatown azz selling) but the horny sailors are really the treaters(cost at least $2 bucks per AI gumless BJs). Heard he is going as Dorothy Lamour this Halloween.
JRB

Leander, TX

#19 Oct 15, 2013
Norman wrote:
<quoted text>I know he goes tricking(Chinatown azz selling) but the horny sailors are really the treaters(cost at least $2 bucks per AI gumless BJs). Heard he is going as Dorothy Lamour this Halloween.
Then you should do well with all your $3 bills.
TRIPLE CAPS the Maui Puss

Honolulu, HI

#20 Oct 15, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
Figured you were still on your old currency.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#21 Oct 15, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here JRB? Go fck your mommy azzhole. Remember she use to call you her special $3 dollar bill because your a boy that acted like a girl. I bet the locals in Maui want to hand you your azz when you get racial so that's why you are here. You can disrespect anybody you want and still nobody knows who you really are. Feels good right? You remind me of da azzhole JBALLS and mark my word will end up in the same place he now dwells. Mainland transplanted punk.
JRB

Leander, TX

#22 Oct 15, 2013
TRIPLE CAPS the Maui Puss wrote:
<quoted text>
Figured you were still on your old currency.
Weak...like your chin.
JRB

Leander, TX

#23 Oct 15, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>Listen here JRB? Go fck your mommy azzhole. Remember she use to call you her special $3 dollar bill because your a boy that acted like a girl. I bet the locals in Maui want to hand you your azz when you get racial so that's why you are here. You can disrespect anybody you want and still nobody knows who you really are. Feels good right? You remind me of da azzhole JBALLS and mark my word will end up in the same place he now dwells. Mainland transplanted punk.
You start off with a question that isn't a question. Why read further.
Jailhouse Rock

Torrance, CA

#24 Oct 22, 2013
;-)
Nothing But A Houndog

San Jose, CA

#26 Oct 24, 2013
;-)
Bradda bradda

Honolulu, HI

#27 Oct 25, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
You start off with a question that isn't a question. Why read further.
Locals will do stuff azz backwards. Punch your mouth then ask you why you wen act up like dat. Be careful protect your face when talking with a local. If you one ugly bugga neva mind maybe a false crack will help your looks so mobetta 4 you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nanakuli Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LIFE on MARS? 6 hr Joe Balls 19
Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 7 hr Joe Balls 61,927
I Leeward Lolo am taking on all comers (Jun '14) 7 hr Joe Balls 14
Joe Arpaio and Guru Both Are Both Present Day Q... 21 hr Jack 2
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 21 hr Jose Un Ko 1,650
CUBA vs HAWAII! Thu Sunshine 13
Woman Arrested in Connection with Nanakuli Shoo... Dec 16 blaze idk 1
Nanakuli Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nanakuli People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nanakuli News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nanakuli

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News