Elliot Calvin Edgy photos

Elliot Calvin Edgy photos

Posted in the Nahunta Forum

linda

Hortense, GA

#1 Dec 31, 2008
I would like to know if anyone has any photos of my father "E.C." Edgy. He was born in 1933 and passed away in 1984 and resided in Waynesville, Brantley County, Georgia. I would love to have any old photos or school pictures made with him in it; We lost him in a house fire and I do not have many photos of him from school.
Brantley

Havana, FL

#2 Mar 23, 2009
Linda why not go on the satilla forum and the brantley county blue and gold screen . A lot of different people around the area post on the forums and they get alot of info . You would be surprised at how helpful everyone is and how fast you will prob get pictures of your dad . there is also links in the forums to brunswick waycross surrounding county forums .
Brantley

Havana, FL

#3 Mar 23, 2009
ooops satilla .com
Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

#4 Mar 31, 2009
linda wrote:
I would like to know if anyone has any photos of my father "E.C." Edgy. He was born in 1933 and passed away in 1984 and resided in Waynesville, Brantley County, Georgia. I would love to have any old photos or school pictures made with him in it; We lost him in a house fire and I do not have many photos of him from school.
I got one of him slamming a goat doggie style!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nahunta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church Question 2 hr Henry 1
Electronic doctree Jun 8 All 2
Waycross Jukebox (Jul '12) May 31 Musikologist 18
csx good or bad place to work? May '17 Mill 1
Patrica Rice post me your phone # May '17 concerned friend 3
what is the stance on defence against isis, in ... (Dec '15) May '17 Farrell 2
Hottest woman in Waycross over 40 that's easy. May '17 Dirk Diggler 2

Nahunta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance