Mixed Opinions Mingle at Nahunta, Ga., KKK Rally

There are 29 comments on the WTLV story from Feb 21, 2010, titled Mixed Opinions Mingle at Nahunta, Ga., KKK Rally. In it, WTLV reports that:

Four different law enforcement agencies patrolled the crowd at the KKK rally in, Nahunta, a small southern Georgia town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rico from East Los II

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Feb 24, 2010
Pug wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, who named America??
Some Latino from Italy named Amerigo Vespucci.
Rico from East Los II

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Feb 24, 2010
freebird wrote:
I used to put down the KKK and white separatist groups. Not any more. As long as you Hispanics and others support yourselves as a group, then I'll do the same.
We knew this all along.
Rico from East Los II

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Feb 24, 2010
Pug wrote:
<quoted text>
The tribes were to busy battling with each other to develop Immigration laws.
And then they became invaded by a bunch of White European illegal immigrants. It doesn't matter if the Indians had immigration laws, those White illegal immigrant invaders would have stepped all over their laws anyways. In actuality they all did.

You know, it's that White Supremacy mentality running amuck.
Pug

La Grange, IL

#26 Feb 24, 2010
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Latino from Italy named Amerigo Vespucci.
Yo endo rancho grande...
POWR

Eunice, LA

#27 Feb 26, 2010
USA 1st wrote:
I'm for the KKK. We need some White Pride organization to stick up for the white race. Why is it only the white race is prejudices and not any other race? I'm tired of these other races pulling the race card. And I'm tired of other races getting brownie points when the apply for a job. This has gone on long enough, can't they make it on their own merit? And no la raza and the naacp aren't racist groups. But when it comes to illegal aliens in this country it's really too much. El Mucho Deporto Now!
Is this what the KKK has been trying to tell us all along? Time for us to listen. What's worse, KKK or the Mexican and black gangs who destroy our cities and towns?
Pug

La Grange, IL

#28 Feb 26, 2010
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
And then they became invaded by a bunch of White European illegal immigrants. It doesn't matter if the Indians had immigration laws, those White illegal immigrant invaders would have stepped all over their laws anyways. In actuality they all did.
You know, it's that White Supremacy mentality running amuck.
Were they not from Spain and Portugal?
Cypress Electronics

Billerica, MA

#29 Jan 17, 2014
This country is awsome!! don't let the 1% of those uneducated white trash fools get to ya..lolzz. no offence to the other 99% I'm with ya and god bless!!!
Bob

Saint Marys, GA

#30 Jan 18, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
KKK members need to be lynched.
Radical ‘Reconquista’ Agenda
Behind the respectable front of the National Council of La Raza lies the real agenda of the La Raza movement, the agenda that led to those thousands of illegal immigrants in the streets of American cities, waving Mexican flags, brazenly defying our laws, and demanding concessions.
Key among the secondary organizations is the radical racist group Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan, or Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan (MEChA), one of the most anti-American groups in the country, which has permeated U.S. campuses since the 1960s, and continues its push to carve a racist nation out of the American West. Google Aztlan.
Bob

Saint Marys, GA

#31 Jan 18, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nahunta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child Support Garnishment from Disability Check (Nov '11) May 5 crosbyje 93
Kenneth (Kenny) Dozier is a THIEF (Feb '12) May 4 sandy vick 3
News Georgia - Drug Sweeps in Glynn & Brantley Counties (Oct '07) May 2 cherokee 7
News Waycross man gets 25 years for child porn Apr 21 barbara 1
Review: Precision Auto Supply Apr '15 loving GA 1
swamptown get down details Apr '15 thatDamnhippie 3
Christian Who Is Concerned About Waycross Not H... (Mar '10) Apr '15 Patient 51
More from around the web

Nahunta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]