Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Nahunta Forum

Comments (Page 146)

Showing posts 2,901 - 2,920 of47,524
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

little help wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you "hide" your location I don't have any idea where you live, a little help?
Then how did you know you would have to fly in?
uninformed opinion

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Polemics wrote:
<quoted text>
too rich and too good looking now you are tuff as well.
ur wife an boyfriends sure thinks so.
a bank employee

Phenix City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Sinergy, it doesn't take a computer hacker to figure it out. Be real..oh I forgot, you are registered and that means what? Not a damn thing. The smart ones have you figured, without a location, you ain't James Bond. You are a joke and your husband a fool for keeping you around. Now go ahead and rothfl. And anything else you're good at.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>you been reading these latest posts?looks like our summit meeting could be in serious jeopardy!
Good point.

We may have to send out less public invitations and hire Blackwater to provide security. Especially around the G-550 and my hybrid S.U.V. Better also include around me. I just had some caps put on my teeth and I ain't risking those for nobody.

Wonder if we should institute a 7 drink maximum ?

It should be OK though. I understand Zoltar will lead us in such a heartwarming prayer that oil will be poured upon these troubled waters.

I have to admit it's more entertaining when spirits run high - kind like watching Dick the Bruiser and the Crusher engage in verbal repartee to work up the crowd.
jeb stuart

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
We may have to send out less public invitations and hire Blackwater to provide security. Especially around the G-550 and my hybrid S.U.V. Better also include around me. I just had some caps put on my teeth and I ain't risking those for nobody.
It should be OK though. I understand Zoltar will lead us in such a heartwarming prayer that oil will be poured upon these troubled waters.
I have to admit it's more entertaining when spirits run high - kind like watching Dick the Bruiser and the Crusher engage in verbal repartee to work up the crowd.
yeah,i think i'll put the leer flight lessons off to a later date.there are too many leftover sams out there.think i'll just dress in drag and have the little wife drive me in my pu!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

a bank employee wrote:
Sinergy, it doesn't take a computer hacker to figure it out. Be real..oh I forgot, you are registered and that means what? Not a damn thing. The smart ones have you figured, without a location, you ain't James Bond. You are a joke and your husband a fool for keeping you around. Now go ahead and rothfl. And anything else you're good at.
Gosh! This is such a cerebral post, I'm crushed. ROTFL (notice I left out the "h" that you so intellectually included in yours.)
Lived there

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Just don't book Beyonce for the entertainment!

Sunday night she gave a little, not too lady like hip-shot and knocked the lights out at the Super Bowl for a half hour.

She do that here and there'd be two hundred heart attacks or strokes, they'd have to hose down every male stud there, seven hundred women would file for divorce the next day and the lights all over the county would go out - forever!
employee

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Roll on the floor some more, spit & slobber. And dont forget to remind every poster who calls you out, "You're man won." Broken record. Poor you. If you only had the fans you think you have, you'd be famous.
employee

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Catch the error. There will be more to come. Just ask Jeb about his mistakes. Correct one, then correct them all.
employee

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

U r a fool, SINergy.
da best employee

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

u think someone cares about fans in a no-name forum?

ur a dumbazz!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

employee wrote:
Roll on the floor some more, spit & slobber. And dont forget to remind every poster who calls you out, "You're man won." Broken record. Poor you. If you only had the fans you think you have, you'd be famous.
Ahhhh....your craziness is rearing its ugly head. Just read your post. Sad, very sad.
employee

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Pissed Jeb off and his little friend, too.
I hate it.
So very much.
So, so very much.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

employee wrote:
Catch the error. There will be more to come. Just ask Jeb about his mistakes. Correct one, then correct them all.
Yep! You're still crazy after all these years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

employee wrote:
U r a fool, SINergy.
Yeah. Your opinion really affects MY life. You truly are making me laugh out loud. Why are you having such a meltdown? Be happy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

employee wrote:
BTW, I DON'T have any fans. I have air conditioning.(Just thought I would clear that up. Don't know why you are interested in whether or not I have fans, though.)
employee

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

You guys are easily upset & pissed off. Let's all start typing like Jeb, screw it. If errors are acceptable from one, then there are no rules. Fair enuff.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

employee wrote:
Fans make people FAMOUS???? Geeeeee. I should have kept mine. Oh, well.
jeb stuart

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

employee wrote:
You guys are easily upset & pissed off. Let's all start typing like Jeb, screw it. If errors are acceptable from one, then there are no rules. Fair enuff.
wat errors? i ain't played a baseball game in years!
jeb stuart

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
you being former law enforcement and all,i trust your advice.but are you sure that backwater will be able to handle this?i'm thinking more along the lines of the national guard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,901 - 2,920 of47,524
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nahunta Discussions

Search the Nahunta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Wed Paris 2,036
dr david cheney & sharon yawn southeast laser &... (Jan '12) Jul 5 Raymond 6
dr cheney plastic surgeron (Feb '10) Jun 30 Beowulf 72
bk Jun 26 wtf 1
papas deli 2 (Sep '12) Jun 25 anna 8
great home buying experience Jun 22 great people 2
Michael Wright (Feb '13) Jun 21 Nicole 4
•••
•••