Police, fire chiefs get ax in Nahunta

Jan 9, 2008 Full story: Jacksonville.com 7

“We have between 11 and 15 firefighters that the old chief deemed not experienced enough or worthy enough to be firefighters”

Two days after axing the fire chief, all the firefighters and the police chief, Nahunta officials insist the city is well protected. via Jacksonville.com

Full Story
redneck

Hoboken, GA

#1 Jan 13, 2008
Good Ole Boy politics alive and well in Brantley Co.
Chuck

Blackshear, GA

#2 Jan 18, 2008
Looks like I need to put my App in for the City Police Job I don't know that guy that is the new acting Chief.
I have been thru city poly-tick before.
redneck

Waynesville, GA

#3 Jan 18, 2008
Chuck, that would be a BAD mistake. Nobody serves in that position very long.
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

#4 Jan 18, 2008
I swear, it never ends in Brantley County. The State should fence it in and make it an insane-asylum. Oughta just burn Waynesville to the ground. One of the worst places in the world. Bill Krause still selling dope?
redneck

Waynesville, GA

#5 Jan 20, 2008
There's lots of new blood moving here. Maby we can get enough people interested to make some changes. I would like yo see everybody at the court house resign and have the gov. appoint an overseer until new elections can be held and maby get rid of "the good ole boys". But your right about some things, dope is a way of life for lots of people. If it wasn't for the Satilla River This place would really be dismal.
Bellybutton

Hortense, GA

#6 Mar 19, 2008
Waynesville rocks,(without the rock)!!!!! Your life is a reflection of you,if you suck so will your life!! Personally, I love the river and so do my chilren and dogs!!! It's ya'll sucky people that make me love my 'lil bit of heavenly woods .......... WITHOUT SUCKY PEOPLE LIKE YOU N IT!!! CHILL....you are going to pop something......
Rebel Chica

Macon, MO

#7 Apr 30, 2008
Hey yall i`m looking for someone ,
Anybodyknow of a Josh Gill?
He lives somewhere down there in Raybon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nahunta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min ChicknButt 55,222
Skating rink in Jamestown? Sun Douglasdad 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sat brasstown 2,054
NewKKK finds place to rally in Brantley County (Feb '10) Sep 13 Stephen Beasley 43
KKK Plans Rally Saturday In Nahunta (Feb '10) Sep 13 Stephen Beasley 16
papas deli 2 (Sep '12) Sep 12 Liz912 13
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
•••
•••
•••

Nahunta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Nahunta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••