RICO comes to Nacogdoches, Texas

RICO comes to Nacogdoches, Texas

Posted in the Nacogdoches Forum

PROUD BIN

Austin, TX

#3 Apr 26, 2011
I'm ALMOST at a loss for words. If this wasn't so serious, it would all almost be laughable. I remember seeing your vehicle all over town, but had no idea what it was all about until yesterday. It took me all morning to read all of the posts that were in reference to this situation, but gladly I'm finished.

Mr. Culler, aside from being indecisive of your stance and predictions, you might want to remind yourself that you've made some pretty serious threats against the people in this community and if you DO come back to Nacogdoches, you migh want to step very lightly. You've given people,(people that you've NAMED), reason to believe that you're dangerous and have ill intentions and I don't imagine "asking questions first" will be on the top of anybody's priority list, when it comes to you. You're a very scary person.(Not in an intimidating way, but an unpredictable way.)

PROUD BIN

Austin, TX

#5 Apr 27, 2011
I'm not the coward. So I didn't sign my name? You're several states away making threats that you'll never be able to carry out. So, who's really the coward? Cowards attack innocent people and family members of the people they're upset with.

And you're wrong. I DID read all of the posts yesterday morning. Just because you have to sound out every word and it takes you a while to complete a post, doesn't mean that I'm not capable of reading at a faster rate.

You assume that I meant, "shoot first, and ask questions later". Well, that's not what I said, so in your defending yourself by stating that you've never made a threat and that you're not violent, I can do the same. You don't have to make direct threats for the implication to be there.

Also, I don't think that it's God that's "granting you strength", etc., you're driven by pure hatred. God isn't in this and would never advocate the things that you've done and said. Matter of fact, the Bible speaks against a man that doesn't take care of his family. Your agenda reminds of the Jihadists who claim to be killing in the name of their god. God said that murder was wrong and vengeance was His. You cannot prosper when your motives are wrong. You say you're not threatening to "physically" harm folks, so what are you going to do, WILL them pain and agony? Oh, wait.. you've done that.

IF what you say is right, then "someone" would have investigated SOMETHING by now but, other than for self gratification, do you really think that your attacks on people are getting you anywhere?
PROUD BIN

Austin, TX

#7 Apr 28, 2011
Claim what you want. You're not reflecting ANY Christianity or love in your postings. That's not of God. Your agenda is not of God. DURING THE DROUGHT, IT'S NOT THE FLOWERS THAT FLOURISH, IT'S THE WEEDS. The drought is this craziness that you insist on dragging on and you're definitely not the flowers. You see, your claim that God is guiding you and seeing you through this, is nothing more than a trick of the devil. The Bible says that it rains on the just AND the unjust. THIS is the only reason you're still able to talk out of both sides of your face.
Just one thing

United States

#8 Oct 20, 2011
You guys have too much free time.... Lol. How many times should you forgive? Seven times seventy.
Ladybug

Nacogdoches, TX

#9 Mar 9, 2012
I'm curious where are the other posts? The numbers aren't lining up.
Mommy2

United States

#15 Jun 6, 2012
I'm curious too, it seems that posts just appear and disapper.
http://web.archive.org/web/20100918103955/htt...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nacogdoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louie gohmert Jul 19 anon 2
New Women moved in (Mar '15) Jul 15 Private 30
News Numerous Deep East Texas Jack-in-the-Box restau... Jun '17 mr nobody 2
newks Jun '17 mr nobody 2
News 10/18 BOWMAN: The settlement of Cuthand (Oct '09) May '17 Anonymous 5
JohnWayne Valdez May '17 Donnie-S 1
New to nac May '17 Kat 1

Nacogdoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance