JRF

Tyler, TX

#2 Apr 1, 2011
Mr Culler,

Why in the world would you even ask a local businessman to go into Commercial Bank and do dirtywork on your behalf? Ask someone to put pressure on the bank, after you failed to meet your obligations? It's laughable!

After all that Ray did for you...all the money he gave you, so you could feed your family - you talk about him like he's dirt. How can you even stand to look at yourself in the mirror, Mr Culler?

A classic case of the dog biting the hand that fed him. Shame on you, Mr Culler. You call Ray Perry "weak"? You're not half the man that Ray is.

JRF
Dennis

Nacogdoches, TX

#5 Apr 2, 2011
Anthony,
I never bid on any of your belongings, I was only there at Ray's request, to get your family photos.

Sorry you've turned on someone (Ray) who helped you during a difficult time. This seems to be the new norm for you.

Good luck on finding a job and moving on with your life. Time to leave Nacogdoches in the past and move forward. A person's bad decisions are generally best left in the past.

"D"
Barista

United States

#7 Apr 4, 2011
You're one lazy SOB aren't you, Toneh? Why didn't you go to the bank yourself? Can you say "Coward"? Knew you could! No one in the community owes you anything.
TruthRConsequenc es

Nacogdoches, TX

#10 Apr 26, 2011
It would seem that Mr Perry is busy running a business; something that you know nothing about.

He must not have time for your idle chit-chat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nacogdoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to move to Nacogdoches (Dec '09) Sun Live_between_lufk... 87
Leeann Daniels Apr 28 2fly4awhiteguy 2
News Deputies arrest Lufkin duo after 100-mph motorc... Apr 27 angie 1
Vote For Donald Trump Apr 21 username 2
Audibel Apr 21 username 3
Bryant Gates Gipson Family Reunion Apr 17 Irvin Glynn Bryant 1
News H.S. Soccer regional quarterfinal scores Apr 8 uh oh 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nacogdoches Mortgages