Nacogdoches Sheriff's Office getting national attention

May 21, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTRE-TV Lufkin

Nacogdoches County Sheriff's deputies are getting national attention for the type of gun they carry.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Judged:

Isn’t it amazing that Donna McCollum and KTRE do a story on the guns that the Nacogdoches County Sheriff’s Department uses in committing crimes against the very citizens it had sworn to protect, but does not speak of the crimes it has committed?

I believe Donna to be a good reporter but question how she continues to sit on the story of the Nacogdoches County Sheriff’s Department STEALING our personal property and the possession of our home. Why does she not investigate the corruption my Family has spoken of? Is she sitting on the story or has she been told not to speak of it? It really is not that relevant.

Donna, I appreciate you running this story. I was at Borders last night but did not look at this particular magazine by Harris Publications. Your article naturally caught my attention. I will try to use this to further my Family’s goal of bringing attention to the crimes committed by the Nacogdoches County Sheriff’s Department. I hope to be in contact with both Harris Publications and Glock shortly. And while I don’t expect much traction to result from Harris, the ramifications and embarrassment that could fall on Glock from picking a corrupt thief such as Kerss could be immense. Glock supplies pistols to a great number of law enforcement agencies. When the story breaks that Glock Autopistols picked Kerss for this year’s magazine article I’m sure they will question the department responsible for picking such a corrupt law enforcement agency. I doubt it will be good for public relations and sales.

Donna, you were at Commercial Bank of Texas on our first day of protesting. You were at the illegal foreclosure sale. Were you the reporter to trespass at our home for the January 14, 2010 story? Here’s the point: there is NO way that you of all people are not aware of the corruption in your area. You know that my Family standing against the corruption in the area is a completely unprecedented event. What you may not have thought about is all the good people in the area that WILL suffer GREATLY if my Family were to lose this battle. Have you thought about the repercussions that will fall upon the people in your area should we fail? When has ANYONE in your area seen, heard or read of one Family fighting the established corruption that has been entrenched in the East Texas area since before Texas became a state the way my Family has? This corruption is fighting for its life. But what will happen to the Black or Hispanic family when we are gone? How hard could a working man or woman fight? How long could they hold out? Does anyone think a Family will battle as mine has? Do you really think anyone will try to stand against the corruption again in your lifetime? You are a reporter, so help me with this: what ALWAYS happens to a people when the one force that had been fighting a corrupt government/ business leaves? Are you personally going to stand alone? Who will stand?
To be continued...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Judged:

Well let me tell you right now, I WILL CONTINUE TO STAND! The battle for just my Family’s rights left the station a long time ago. I’ve had too many poor souls come up to us and ask that we please continue fighting. And the funny thing is it is not just people from east Texas. But while I was in Nacogdoches, I would hear of the things that Tommy Ellison did to the women who work for him. I have heard of Jim LoStracco’s evil bastard nature as a “family” attorney and a person. I have seen the Nacogdoches Police Department turn their back on my Family when we repeatedly went to them for help when a 70+ year old man was sexually harassing my wife and oldest daughter Serah in downtown Nacogdoches. I watched Nacogdoches City Police Assistant Chief Mike Kelly tell Renee’ for her and her twelve year old daughter to “just stick your tongue back at him” the next time he comes around! Donna, you saw Nacogdoches City Police Chief Sevey and his little circle of detectives come to the “spectacle” of my Family’s foreclosure sale just for the entertainment value of watching my Family be crushed. He had no jurisdiction or official requirement to be there on County property, it was just for the enjoyment factor. Think about it. I have seen Nacogdoches County Court at Law Judge Jack Sinz incompetent and corrupt nature over and over. I was told at the courthouse parking lot that my home was now in the Nacogdoches County Sheriff’s Department’s possession by Nacogdoches County Sheriff Chief Deputy Doug Richardson. I have been told that Nacogdoches County Sheriff Deputy Bill Murphy crawled up on the roof of my house, broke into a non-functional dormer window, walked across my unfloored attic, pushed down the attic stairs AND ILLEGALLY, WITHOUT A SEARCH WARRANT OR PROBABLE CAUSE, ENTERED THE RESIDENCE OF MY HOME AND RANSACKED IT! Donna, they stole, with the aid of county trucks and trailers and jail inmate labor, my Family’s personal property and pets. And what have you done? Where is your report? Where have you investigated?

Donna, try to explain your failure to investigate these crimes to: my five year old daughter Alexandra who cries for her toys and dog Samson, to your neighbors, to God himself one day of why you have stood by and allowed these transgressions without as much as an investigation. Where are you? Where is your responsibility? Try to make sense of how the following things happened.
To be continued...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Judged:

1) Why did Jack Sinz make TWO orders of judgment on the writ of possession on one case? They are in the file or I can supply copies. There should be only one. He is either corrupt, ignorant, or both!
2) On what jurisdiction or basis of law did Jack Sinz ORDER my Family to pay rent to Larry Choate BEFORE our forcible detainer case had even been judged upon and the case concluded? You may need to get some legal counsel on this. Ask a competent attorney (you will probably need to leave the area to find one) if he can dispute my legal arguments: a forcible detainer action is a procedure to determine the right to immediate possession of real property and is not to resort to an action on the title.(Paraphrasing of decision in Dormady v. Dinero Land and Cattle 61 SW. 3d. 555. Further, only rent owed from a rental/lease agreement in effect BEFORE the foreclosure can be collected during the trial. Jack ILLEGALLY set up a rental/lease agreement between two hostile parties and had no legal jurisdiction to do so. He had NO legal jurisdiction in a forcible detainer suit to ORDER my Family pay rent of $1250 in ten days as he did in court at the end of our rental hearing. The judge “possibly” has the right to order the losing party to pay “DAMAGES” for loss of rentals during the trial to determine possession, but CAN ONLY DO THAT at the completion of the trial. And even that can be suspended if appealed. The INCOMPETENT IDIOT attorney Todd Kassaw of Zeleskey Law firm in Lufkin who is also the Chairman of the Lufkin Chamber of Commerce even went as far as to try to have me held in contempt of court when I ignored the other INCOMPETENT IDIOT, judge Jack Sinz, in his worthless, fraudulent, and unenforceable order for me to pay Larry Choate rent in ten days! These idiots would be pathetically hilarious if they were not so damn dangerous to the public good.
3) If Jack’s rental hearing is prevented from being enforceable, then you do not have a rental amount. If you do not have a rental amount of $1250.00 a month, then you do not have a $7500.00 supersedeas bond based on rent, you have a bond in the amount of: NOTHING. Remember this amount of $0 for the supersedeas bond; I’ll be right back to it.
4) The party in possession of the property at the time of a forcible detainer suit has the right to maintain possession of the property during the trial and any subsequent appeals, IF: an appeal is perfected in time and the supersedeas bond is satisfied. Our appeal was filed on a timely manner to the Twelfth Appellate Court in Tyler. But there is another part to maintain the possession of the property besides just the appeal itself and that is the posting of the supersedeas bond. I told you I would come back to this. What is the amount of the supersedeas bond?$0! So, the dishonorable Jack Sinz did not suspend his writ of possession (excuse me, he did not suspend EITHER of his TWO writs of possession) even though we met the requirements to maintain our home during the pendency of the appeal. This does not sound fair or legal does it? Let’s go a little farther with something called “Due Process”.
To be continued...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Judged:

5) Due process is a principle, which is protected by the Constitution, that the government must respect the rights of its citizens as afforded by the law. The individual has the right to a fair trial presided over by a fair and impartial judge. Notice the key word: FAIR. That is the best description of what due process should be. After the SECOND ruling on possession by the incompetent judge Sinz on December 31, 2009, Renee’ and I requested a hearing for bond of lesser amount. In the appellate rules, the judge MUST lower the bond to an amount that does not cause the defendant severe economic harm. Note the rule does not say may but orders the judge that he MUST lower the bond so as to not cause severe economic harm. For the record, we filed a pauper’s affidavit in justice court to maintain possession of our home during the appeal in the county court at law proceeding. Neither the plaintiff nor the judge disputed the validity of our inability to pay costs due to our financial situation. We filed an indigent request in the county court at law that was contested but ruled that we were entitled to proceed without prepayment of costs. So I believe it is a reasonable expectation, under those financial conditions, that if we had been allowed our hearing for bond of lesser amount, which should have been $0 anyway, we would have been able to have it reduced to an amount that would not cause severe economic harm. But judge Jack Sinz denied our hearing, and our rights of due process, and our right to maintain possession of our home. Here is how that happened: We had a hearing date set for Friday morning at 9 AM on January 8, 2010. On Thursday, January 7 we requested the hearing for bond of lesser amount be continued until the issue of our second request that judge Sinz be removed from the case. We had had enough of corruption and ignorance from Jack Sinz and knew that for our Family to get a fair hearing we would need a new judge. Well, Jack threw a tantrum. He refused to remove himself which resulted in our request going to judge Ovard of Dallas to determine. But Jack did not continue our hearing for the bond of lesser amount as we legally requested it to be, HE JUST CANCELED IT! And in doing so, he just canceled my Family’s due process rights to a fair hearing for bond of lesser amount before a fair and impartial judge. Then judge Ovard came back with his decision that Jack could stay and violate our rights further. So, since our supersedeas bond amount of $7500.00, which should have been $0, was not able to be contested in court, the writ was ILLEGALLY issued on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 and 22 minutes after it came to deputy Bill Murphy’s hand it was ILLEGALLY executed by the Nacogdoches County Sheriff’s Department where my Family lost possession of our home, livestock, pets, a car, two trailers, and ALL of our personal property at 1307 CR 833, Nacogdoches, Texas. By law, the sheriff’s department should have posted the warning, left our property, and returned to execute the warning/writ of possession, but NOT SOONER THAN 24 HOURS AFTER THEY POSTED THE WARNING. We were not given even 1 second! Read Texas Property Code 24.0061 to better understand the law. Renee’ and I were two pro se defendants that the plaintiff, his ambulance chasing attorney and Jack Sinz knew they could not legally beat.
To be continued...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Judged:

Here is a quick rundown: Jack had no legal authority to set-up an illegal rental/ lease agreement of $1250.00 a month to be paid ten days later. Therefore the supersedeas bond should have been set at $0. Since Jack allowed his illegal ruling on rent to stand after I repeatedly pointed out to him in court that he did not have the jurisdictional right to do so, he then violated my Family’s due process rights as protected by the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America by dismissing instead on continuing the hearing on bond of lesser amount that was set for January 8, 2010.(Check the case file for yourself and see what happened to it.) In that hearing, if we had a fair and impartial judge, we would have been able to have the bond reduced to an amount that would not have caused our Family severe economic harm.

AND WE WOULD HAVE BEEN PERMITTED TO MAINTAIN POSSESSION OF OUR HOME DURING THE PENDENCY OF OUR APPEAL TO THE TWELFTH APPELLATE COURT IN TYLER. AND OUR PERSONAL PROPERTY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN STOLEN.

This goes on and on, but right now I’m kind of tired and will stop here. Someone should investigate these crimes committed in Nacogdoches. Someone should prove what I’m saying is true or false. But it appears that there is not a decent person of conviction in all of east Texas to prove me right or wrong.

I pray that every soul that knows of the evil that has descended upon my Family, every neighbor that knows our persecution to be wrongful and yet does not act against it: I pray that evil descend upon each of you in the last of your final days upon this earth and that you be thrust into the fire that shall never be quenched. The consequences of your actions and of the actions you refrain from are written in your book as mine have been and continue to be.

Anthony Culler
Justin Hunter

Mesquite, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Judged:

You are a sociopath, and deserve to have your children taken away from you for being a deadbeat dad and not getting a job.
anacnative

Nacogdoches, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Judged:

Justin Hunter wrote:
You are a sociopath, and deserve to have your children taken away from you for being a deadbeat dad and not getting a job.
I agree. Any psychologist out there reading this blog?? and his most recent rantings against Donna? Once again, if you don't AGREE with him, he trashes you. This man is dangerously ill and these kids are in grave danger from him. CPS, where are you on this?
Concerned

Nacogdoches, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Judged:

"I pray that every soul that knows of the evil that has descended upon my Family, every neighbor that knows our persecution to be wrongful and yet does not act against it: I pray that evil descend upon each of you in the last of your final days upon this earth and that you be thrust into the fire that shall never be quenched. The consequences of your actions and of the actions you refrain from are written in your book as mine have been and continue to be."
READ THIS PLEASE PSYCHIATRISTS, PSYCHOLOGISTS, CASE WORKERS, MENTAL HEALTH SUPERVISORS, FAMILY COURT ATTORNEYS, ETC. He is threatening everybody now. The time of his ultimate break is closing. Find him and get him the help he needs. AND GET THESE KIDS IN A SAFE PLACE!

Since: May 10

Georgetown, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Judged:

MY NAME IS DARRYL ELLIOTT, RENEE'S BROTHER. I have tried to keep this private and talk to you through emails, but you seem to insist on putting me and my family on this public page. This is the first time I have ever posted anything on this site. The only contact I have had with my sister up to this point is a few emails I have sent to her asking her to get the kids out of this situation and give them a stable life style. After the last one, I got my own bullet on their website and was labeled as a traitor. Maybe someone didn't like my email. As far as the picture, I have no clue to what picture this is. Also the only pictures I have are the few small family pictures that Renee has given me over the years. Tony and Renee, for you to think that I would post anything anywhere that would bring any shame, harm or attention to the girls just goes to prove that you both are grasping at straws.
No matter what you post on here or on your website, you both know the truth about how much we have offered to help you. I know by me posting on here it will give you a chance to pick apart and twist my words around, but I am tired of getting blamed by you. Once again I am begging you, get the kids out of this situation and off of this internet!!!!!! Let them be kids and have a normal childhood!
FoShizzleMyNizzl e

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

worstbankintowncom wrote:
I pray that every soul that knows of the evil that has descended upon my Family, every neighbor that knows our persecution to be wrongful and yet does not act against it: I pray that evil descend upon each of you in the last of your final days upon this earth and that you be thrust into the fire that shall never be quenched. The consequences of your actions and of the actions you refrain from are written in your book as mine have been and continue to be.
Anthony Culler
That's some evil shit Tony.

So, basically you are saying you pray that anyone who doesn't help you and your family burn in hell.

That is pretty messed up.

Notice how he capitalizes "Family" every time he refers to his family like the Cullers are some sort of Deity or something? Kind of like when people speak of "God" or "The Lord Jesus Christ our Savior" that they capitalize the beginnings of those words too show respect.

However, when making reference to the "Devil" or "Satan" one is supposed to capitalize the first letter of those types of words too so....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nacogdoches Discussions

Search the Nacogdoches Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 51 min geektechTX 21,013
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr SamDamnit 16,782
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 639
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 382
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 707
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 328
•••
•••
•••
Nacogdoches Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nacogdoches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••