Woman charged in sex assaults of 3 Bi...

Woman charged in sex assaults of 3 Big Isle kids

There are 89 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Sep 9, 2008, titled Woman charged in sex assaults of 3 Big Isle kids. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

HILO An indictment against a former children's dance teacher accuses her of repeated sexual assault against three minors, at least two under the age of 14.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
I Did

Honolulu, HI

#89 Sep 11, 2008
Say What wrote:
Again ... sex assault charges are always tentative and unfounded when its a woman, but if it were a guy doing this you'd all be crying for blood.
What's with the inequality here? I want to see just one person come and condemn this lady just as much as you do when its a guy.
Just one is all I am looking for, but you don't see it.
You haven't looked hard enough. I did, and there were others as well.
jnob

Honolulu, HI

#90 May 4, 2010
people shouldnt judge her by the way she looks!! what if i looked at you and called you a rapist or molester? whatever!! you guys need to stop hatin on her because you guys don't know what happened with this situation!! listen to both sides of the story!!!!
jnob

Honolulu, HI

#91 May 4, 2010
ple wrote:
<quoted text>
When your a dancer you got a tight body. Never seen a fat ugly dancer.
thats not nice!!! i hate when people judge. alot of people come out of their mom different you shouldnt talk your probably ugly!!
abas

Yemen

#92 Feb 28, 2015
Sultan
District 1

Kihei, HI

#93 Mar 2, 2015
abas wrote:
Sultan
yes?
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#94 Mar 3, 2015
jnob wrote:
<quoted text>
thats not nice!!! i hate when people judge. alot of people come out of their mom different you shouldnt talk your probably ugly!!
Especially HULA. Look like Manatees.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#95 Mar 5, 2015
shame shame shame
J Seagull

Kailua, HI

#96 Mar 5, 2015
Poor ting, easier to understand, Splat.
Miss Anon

United States

#97 Jul 22, 2015
I know both the victims and the so called aggressor. They were 4 years apart and dated yea dated with the consent of the parents of the 14 year old for a long time. The 17 year old lavished the girl with gifts and even asked the parents if she could marry the 14 year old daughter and they gave consent. The 14 year old practacly lived with the 17 year old and the parents did not care untill the 17 year olf dumped the 14 year oldThe allegations of sexual abuse during the hip
hop classes are bogus I was apart of that hiphop class. This has been a smear against the 17 year olf hip hop dance teacher. Because of this the woman accused will speand the rest of her life as a registered sex offender. I was raped at 2 years old tell I was four by a male babysitter, he got six months probation. They found his semen in me and had evidence to prosecute but he got a slap on the wrist, to see a friend seanie get treated like This makes me disgusted with the justice system.
The years of difference in ages of the girls makes it normal 4 years is not that far apart! My husband is 2 years older does that make his a perv!? No This is seriously a gay hate crime with the court being the aggressor and seanie being the victim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naalehu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Naalehu Theater needs saving (Feb '17) Feb '17 irloyal 1
Election Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in H... (Oct '10) Apr '16 American Infidel 20
News Weekly gas report: Price for regular unleaded f... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Joann jacomb 1
News 3 small earthquakes felt on Hawaii island (Sep '14) Sep '14 Ben 1
News About Town | 8-29-14 (Aug '14) Aug '14 Dody Clifford 1
News Canadian storyteller and Bento Rakugo to isle l... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jewel 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Naalehu, HI (Aug '11) Aug '11 bobby t 1

Naalehu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Naalehu Mortgages