Woman charged in sex assaults of 3 Bi...

Woman charged in sex assaults of 3 Big Isle kids

There are 9 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Sep 9, 2008, titled Woman charged in sex assaults of 3 Big Isle kids. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

HILO An indictment against a former children's dance teacher accuses her of repeated sexual assault against three minors, at least two under the age of 14.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

TeacherBUSTED

Brandon, FL

#1 Sep 9, 2008
The Berrys of Dingle

AOL

#2 Sep 9, 2008
Death!!!!!!!!
hardcore

Walnut Creek, CA

#3 Sep 9, 2008
The S.B. Blog Nazis were really on this one !
hardcore

Walnut Creek, CA

#4 Sep 9, 2008
Some like em young, some like them "real young", some like em in "under-roos"
bothered

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#5 Sep 9, 2008
I totally hate the whole teachers against drug testing thing. They should be drug tested!
I also think the teachers that sleep with students should be put away for life.
But to call this piece of dodo dance instructor a teacher is wrong. "Teacher caught" "Teacher busted" she is not a teacher. Teachers have a degree. This chick, is an instructor, a true disgrace to instructors around the state, but definately not a teacher. It is misleading and wrong. Kinda like saying Star Bulletin Bloggers are Star Bulletin Reporters. Watcha think?
TeacherBUSTED

Brandon, FL

#6 Sep 9, 2008
hardcore

Walnut Creek, CA

#7 Sep 9, 2008
bothered wrote:
I totally hate the whole teachers against drug testing thing. They should be drug tested!
I also think the teachers that sleep with students should be put away for life.
But to call this piece of dodo dance instructor a teacher is wrong. "Teacher caught" "Teacher busted" she is not a teacher. Teachers have a degree. This chick, is an instructor, a true disgrace to instructors around the state, but definately not a teacher. It is misleading and wrong. Kinda like saying Star Bulletin Bloggers are Star Bulletin Reporters. Watcha think?
I think you mean drug "tasting" not drug testing. Anyway, I'm quite sure the instructor "taught" those girlies a few good lessons
From Naalehu

Honolulu, HI

#8 Sep 9, 2008
I know the dance instructor very well and I know the kids from Naalehu....I was once a kid there myself....I know kids tell the truth....and they tell lies...I really think that the kids involved in this are using this as a revenge tactic because I think they were in love with her....I think they were females...inlove with another female and when things didn't go their way....they got pissed. She was only 17 at the time of these alleged incidents...kids playing with kids...thats all I think it was!
hardcore

Walnut Creek, CA

#9 Sep 9, 2008
From Naalehu wrote:
I know the dance instructor very well and I know the kids from Naalehu....I was once a kid there myself....I know kids tell the truth....and they tell lies...I really think that the kids involved in this are using this as a revenge tactic because I think they were in love with her....I think they were females...inlove with another female and when things didn't go their way....they got ****. She was only 17 at the time of these alleged incidents...kids playing with kids...thats all I think it was!
I wouldn't mind watchin ! Now that's Culture and Arts !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naalehu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Naalehu Theater needs saving Feb '17 irloyal 1
Election Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in H... (Oct '10) Apr '16 American Infidel 20
News Woman charged in sex assaults of 3 Big Isle kids (Sep '08) Jul '15 Miss Anon 89
News Weekly gas report: Price for regular unleaded f... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Joann jacomb 1
News 3 small earthquakes felt on Hawaii island (Sep '14) Sep '14 Ben 1
News About Town | 8-29-14 (Aug '14) Aug '14 Dody Clifford 1
News Canadian storyteller and Bento Rakugo to isle l... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jewel 1

Naalehu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Naalehu Mortgages