Equinox Diner in Mystic

Jun 3, 2009 Read more: Hartford Courant
Waitress Amanda Burns brings out orders from the kitchen at the new Equinox Diner in Mystic just off I95. Read more
Hungry Mom

Long Island City, NY

#2 Jun 4, 2009
We had the pleasure of eating at the Equinox Diner (Mystic) several times in early April as our family was down in Mystic for a long weekend. Food was absolutely wonderful! I had the mac and cheese which was out of this world. My husband had the fish & chips. The portion size was too much for my husband to finish which is saying alot as he is 6'6" 325lbs. He said the fish was the best he's had in Connecticut (nothing beats Cape Cod fish). We also went for breakfast one morning and had no complaints as well. We actually had the same waitress for both visits. She was great with our 3 year old twins and took the time to listen and talk to them.

The interior of the Equinox Diner was bright, airy and VERY clean. The restrooms were also kept up well and were clean.

Definately a family place and would visit again. Great alternative to eating inside the Aquarium as it is within a 1 mile or so drive.
Rich

Hartford, CT

#3 Jun 4, 2009
A diner, practically by definition, is a place where you can get breakfast all day long. If you act surprised that you can get all-day breakfast here then you obviously haven't set foot in many diners...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mystic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Male Servant Mar 26 Denny 2
Review: Cyndi Britt - Independent Stylist at Th... Mar '15 cyndbritt 1
News Sentencing Postponed In Panus Case (Jun '07) Feb '15 JIm 22
News Groton Superintendent Resigns Jan '15 Kellynn 1
BEATLES FOR SALE: THE TRIBUTE - TO PERFORM IN ... Jan '15 New England Music... 1
Who stole my brother's phone? Dec '14 a34trgv1 2
Snapchat stories nudes Nov '14 Spideygeek 1
More from around the web

Mystic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]