Feed The Kids

Overland Park, KS

#61844 Aug 19, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>When I first read this, I couldn't believe it. Akin couldn't be this stupid. He is on the Technology and Science Committee isn't he? What kind of mutton-headed moron are the teabaggers trying to throw into the ring?
This is nearly unbelievable, until I remember tea party, Republican, Neocon and family values. Then it seems about what you would expect.
Thanks for posting this.
Akin wants to cut free and reduced lunches for children in public schools. Many of the kids that qaulify for this program get the only decent meal of the day at school.Great family values.

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#61845 Aug 19, 2012
Romney has a Lower Tax Rate than Ryan!

On a 2011(estimated) tax return with an Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) of $21,646,507, Mitt Romney paid $3,009,766, for an effective tax rate of 13.9%.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics...

On a 2011 tax return with an AGI of $323,416, Paul Ryan paid $64,764 for an effective tax rate of 20.0%.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworl...
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Smithville, MO

#61846 Aug 19, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney selecting Ryan wasn't a "gaffe," it was a DISASTER! ROFL!
Already the Independents are abandoning the "Titanic Debacle," and the senior "Tea Party" members are following suit! Medicare "vouchers"? Gimme a break!
R.I.P. GOP 1854 - 2012
Whatever your delusional brain has to tell yourself.

Although I am not sure why you post things that make you look so damn stupid.

But then again, you support Obama so stupidity must be your natural state of being.
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Smithville, MO

#61847 Aug 19, 2012
On a 2011(estimated) tax return with an Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) of $21,646,507, Mitt Romney paid $3,009,766, for an effective tax rate of 13.9%.
On a 2011 tax return with an AGI of $323,416, Paul Ryan paid $64,764 for an effective tax rate of 20.0%.
Nobody but dipshits like you care.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#61848 Aug 19, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
There's that smell of chickenshit and rotten pu**y again. It's the smell emitted by someone having a rinse & repeat Dan meltdown.
Poor DanFromSmithville, lives every day of his life obsessed with someone who made the poor little sissy cry.
Still thinking about your little ones, eh Dan. Poor Dan Mortensten, lives every day under the impression that we give a crap.

You say that like everyone here is unaware that you made countless posts including your own personal information. How stupid is that? These posts can be brought up if you need to be reminded. Not like that fake post about a phone number that you came up with. Poor little feller whooped his own ass and now he is mad at us for letting everyone know. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Remember Dan, you can prevent child abuse. Walk into traffic.

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#61849 Aug 19, 2012
Feed The Kids wrote:
<quoted text> Akin wants to cut free and reduced lunches for children in public schools. Many of the kids that qaulify for this program get the only decent meal of the day at school.Great family values.
More good things from Todd Akin. Thanks for bringing that our attention on here.
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#61850 Aug 19, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Wow, that is incredible. "Legitimate rape." This has got to have Neocons pumped up all over the country. Todd's latest campaign slogan. If she don't swell, she can't tell.
We are still in the 21st Century aren't we?
According to Biden, we haven't made it to the 21st century yet!

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#61851 Aug 19, 2012
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever your delusional brain has to tell yourself.
Although I am not sure why you post things that make you look so damn stupid.
But then again, you support Obama so stupidity must be your natural state of being.
DUMMY, sorry I made you cry, but could you do it somewhere else, it is just pathetic to see you doing it on here.

Be a good little bitch and run along.
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#61852 Aug 19, 2012
So Romney paid 50 times more in taxes!!! Dawg, how much tax do you pay on your welfare check?
GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH

United States

#61853 Aug 19, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
There's that smell of chickenshit and rotten pu**y again. It's the smell emitted by someone having a rinse & repeat Dan meltdown.
Poor DanFromSmithville, lives every day of his life obsessed with someone who made the poor little sissy cry.
I think that this Pu@@y-Riot-DAN poster must be the product of "Legitimate Rape"?

United States

#61854 Aug 19, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Biden, we haven't made it to the 21st century yet!
According to most Tea-Publicans they want to roll the clocks back to the 18th century!
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#61855 Aug 19, 2012
Democrats like to complain about the wealthy Americans. Typical low-life lazy cowards who aren't smart enough to start their own business or idea. Dems believe if someone makes it big, then they should take care of the lazy. Romney paid over $3M in taxes in 2011. That is an excessive amount. NO ONE should ever pay more than 10%, and if everyone was required to pay a flat 10%, then just maybe the lazy coward dems would be more apt to get off their "entitled" rears, get off welfare, and work to get ahead instead of depending on the government. There are many Americans who need to be "taken care of" (developmentally disabled, elderly, vets), but people who are just too lazy do NOT need public assistance. Instead of standing with your hand out to receive, try giving for a change.
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#61856 Aug 19, 2012
GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH wrote:
<quoted text>
According to most Tea-Publicans they want to roll the clocks back to the 18th century!
Prove that by citing factual evidence. You can't because nothing like that exists. Typical cowardly democrat rhetoric. You must be proud that at least Biden has stepped it up to the 20th century!!! Dems are out of touch, and that is manifested by the HORRIBLE leadership in the White House.

United States

#61857 Aug 19, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that by citing factual evidence. You can't because nothing like that exists. Typical cowardly democrat rhetoric. You must be proud that at least Biden has stepped it up to the 20th century!!! Dems are out of touch, and that is manifested by the HORRIBLE leadership in the White House.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZ

You "SURE" need to be worried about your own and the GOP's HORRIBLE rhetoric...
you're going to "Legitmately Rape Yourselves"
hahahahahahahaha
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Smithville, MO

#61858 Aug 19, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
So Romney paid 50 times more in taxes!!! Dawg, how much tax do you pay on your welfare check?
ROFLMAO!!!
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Smithville, MO

#61859 Aug 19, 2012
Interesting wrote:
Democrats like to complain about the wealthy Americans. Typical low-life lazy cowards who aren't smart enough to start their own business or idea. Dems believe if someone makes it big, then they should take care of the lazy. Romney paid over $3M in taxes in 2011. That is an excessive amount. NO ONE should ever pay more than 10%, and if everyone was required to pay a flat 10%, then just maybe the lazy coward dems would be more apt to get off their "entitled" rears, get off welfare, and work to get ahead instead of depending on the government. There are many Americans who need to be "taken care of" (developmentally disabled, elderly, vets), but people who are just too lazy do NOT need public assistance. Instead of standing with your hand out to receive, try giving for a change.
Well said!!

I am all for a flat tax. I would even go 15% and maybe 20%, depending on what is done about state taxes as well.

There is a lot of things that could be done to reform welfare and return the motivation to work to it. Unlike our President who is going the exact opposite direction by gutting welfare reform and taking away the requirement to work, or be getting job releated education. He is the Welfare President.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#61860 Aug 19, 2012
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody but dipshits like you care.
You never had any training in business, so you could not possibly understand the significance of subjects like "Adjusted Gross Income," and "effective tax rate."
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Smithville, MO

#61861 Aug 19, 2012
GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH wrote:
<quoted text>
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZ
You "SURE" need to be worried about your own and the GOP's HORRIBLE rhetoric...
you're going to "Legitmately Rape Yourselves"
hahahahahahahaha
The poor LADYBOY couldn't back up her drivel with sources so instead she makes one of her lame ass rinse & repeat posts followed by a failed attempt to be funny. Then she laughs at herself.

She is what a typical Liberal is...stupid, ignorant, and a waste of human flesh.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#61862 Aug 19, 2012
Interesting wrote:
... There are many Americans who need to be "taken care of" (developmentally disabled, elderly, vets), but people who are just too lazy do NOT need public assistance....
So what's YOUR excuse for being on welfare?

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#61863 Aug 19, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
I already told you my tax situation once today. Still having trouble with those "Reading Comprehension" remedial classes?_8-) ROFL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myrtle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Myrtle Bar gonna re-open Feb '15 MyrtleMan 1
girl at the flashmarket Dec '14 curious George 4
Did this guy go to Couch? Where is he now? He r... (Jan '13) Dec '14 UCantCMe94 5
Myrtle bar (Nov '11) Aug '14 daynagirl 5
Review: Crumpie 11-Point Smokehouse (Jan '13) Jul '14 one fourty two 11
poisioning dogs (Jul '14) Jul '14 Becky 3
Appeals Court denies Amick appeal in its entireity (Jun '14) Jun '14 linda 4
Myrtle Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Myrtle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]