Sheriff's office wants to re-energize...

Sheriff's office wants to re-energize Condon case

There are 7 comments on the The News-Review story from May 25, 2007, titled Sheriff's office wants to re-energize Condon case. In it, The News-Review reports that:

“This remains an active and open investigation for us”

Stephanie Condon vanished from Tri City more than eight years ago, leaving her case the only known unsolved kidnapping in Douglas County. via The News-Review

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Review.

Doug Juden

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2007
This is a good deal for someone :))
redneck

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2007
maybe someone should look for little Tommy Gibson
christa

Creswell, OR

#3 Oct 30, 2008
how sad for her family, all this time not knowing what happened to her. i hope they find her someday or at least find what happened :(
abcde12345

Roseburg, OR

#4 Nov 19, 2008
As a retired criminal investigator, with the Federal government for many years as a crime scene investigator for Laguan Beach PD and with Douglas County Sheriff;s office to complete my twenty three year I strongly beleive that there is evidence out there that has not been discovered I would love to revie the case to see what has been done.
redneck

Stockton, CA

#5 Nov 19, 2008
abcde12345 wrote:
As a retired criminal investigator, with the Federal government for many years as a crime scene investigator for Laguan Beach PD and with Douglas County Sheriff;s office to complete my twenty three year I strongly beleive that there is evidence out there that has not been discovered I would love to revie the case to see what has been done.
I have info. please reply
Stephanie

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Dec 19, 2008
I hope they do re-open this case. She deserves some kind of justice. I believe she is at peace, but now its time for her family to have some peace/
kenkaniff

Rochester, NY

#7 Feb 2, 2014
I agree with steph^^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myrtle Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sun Shine Taxi. Jun 22 Wymcdo 2
Medical Profession in Douglas County (Jan '13) Jun 22 Roseburg Ron 14
News Obama to Orlando is 9th visit to community vict... Jun 18 DL Hitt 1
News Protestors fight 'zombie' pipeline Jun 17 We Hate coos bay ... 1
Anyone else heard about Baldwin Corner of Brist... May '16 Standing Firm 1
Riddle help Apr '16 Piecraft 1
Review: R.o.w.e Rowe Organics & Wholesale Equip... (Jul '13) Apr '16 Ommp1956 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Myrtle Creek Mortgages