Hypothermia killed stranded Oregon ma...

Hypothermia killed stranded Oregon man who went for help

There are 1 comment on the www.kgw.com story from Apr 21, 2008, titled Hypothermia killed stranded Oregon man who went for help. In it, www.kgw.com reports that:

Hypothermia and exposure killed a Myrtle Creek man found dead last week after hiking for help when his car got stuck in the snow, an autopsy revealed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kgw.com.

Jae

Portland, OR

#1 Apr 22, 2008
This is so sad, it seems as if people must explore and go on to the snow riddled roads. I would think it would be better for the Forest Service to close all dangerous road til they are no longer a threat to those who must go to the extreme and have to see what is on the other side.... Safety first and always. I know we should all take more responsiblity to stay out of those places and our family does, but there are those who feel the need to go where they shouldn't this time of the year. So lets all lean toward keeping people safe from themselves by asking for the Forest Service to close all roads in the mountains if it will save lives! I know this would be an expensive task to do, but maybe we could round up some people who would like to give of themselves to help close those roads without costing an arm and a leg to the Forest Service, maybe some of our criminals who are in jail doing not much, could be of help, I don't have the answers wish I did, because loosing lives in the snow is sad and unnecessary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myrtle Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sun Shine Taxi. Jun 22 Wymcdo 2
Medical Profession in Douglas County (Jan '13) Jun 22 Roseburg Ron 14
News Obama to Orlando is 9th visit to community vict... Jun 18 DL Hitt 1
News Protestors fight 'zombie' pipeline Jun 17 We Hate coos bay ... 1
Anyone else heard about Baldwin Corner of Brist... May '16 Standing Firm 1
Riddle help Apr '16 Piecraft 1
Review: R.o.w.e Rowe Organics & Wholesale Equip... (Jul '13) Apr '16 Ommp1956 3

Myrtle Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance