wlbgqt

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

can any one tell me about this week, someone said it was mostly a black biker week, does any one know any thing about it, planning vacation
wlbgqt

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

read it was not a safe time to go to myrtle beach , am not racist, but am white, not alot of black people where I come from, any one got any info on it, have never been there this time of year, have been other times

“single guy here”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

alot of blacks use this time to beat up whites and treat them bad -STAY AWAY
Observer

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

If you plan to come to the Grand Strand during that time, stay as far south as possible. Most of that weekend's biker festivities are on the north end. If you do decide to visit the north end, you may be a little shocked by what you see. It's difficult to explain. One must see it all for themselves.

Good Luck!!
Jeremy

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

If you plan to come here during Monkeyshine week... You better arm yourself to the teeth.
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

It is amazing what kind of words come out of the mouths of these scared little red necks. So let me enlighten you just a little.
The Atlantic Beach Bike Fest started as a black motorcycle gathering but has now grown into one of the largest sports bike events in the nation. Now lots of sports bike lovers come and yes they do bring their white friends with them, so it is no longer a black only event. Yes there are more blacks than whites but from what I see that is not a problem for anyone other than the haters. Just has the Harley events have groups of haters that can be dangerous the same is true for this event, but as long as you stay smart, have friends and avoid conflict with the psychopaths you should be alright.
I used to be like these little old scared Greyhem Gremlins and would hide out for that week. I would not leave the house but back around 2001 I started venturing out into the crowds to see what it was all about. Basically it is just a lot of people that can afford expensive motorcycles riding all-round the Grand Strand having a good time. Now if you are old or cannot see very well and have trouble driving then you should stay away, so as to not end up running someone over.
I should mention that since Atlantic Beach may not be sponsoring the event this year things just might be a little bit different. Now sure what might happen?
Also if you are one of those anti-social or borderline mental disorder people with that nut job look in your eyes, it would be best for you to continue to hide out in your parentsí house the way you have for many years now. Just stay home and stay angry. Keep letting your fear of the world imprison you the way you always do.
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Now that Atlantic Beach is too broke to sponsor any town events most of the A.B. riders will flock to the Murder Beach blvd. and the new Boring walk. Murder Beach is expected to have three times the number of people all packed onto the blvd and new Boringwalk. It is gonna be wild. So much for little man Rices failed Take Back May Selective Tourism Campaign.
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Still on my High Whore wrote:
Most of the businesses close up and go on vacation and hire armed guards.
Many Hotels and Motels also close down for "cleaning"
Totally not true.
The NAACP would love for that to happen so that they could launch another one of their lawsuits.
The town of Murder Beach is too afraid to crack down on the large groups for fear of being sued. So unless the people riot and the town has video evidence the town will simply sit back and stay out of the way. These people can pretty much get away with whatever they like. Now that is what I call freedom.
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Observer wrote:
If you plan to come to the Grand Strand during that time, stay as far south as possible. Most of that weekend's biker festivities are on the north end. If you do decide to visit the north end, you may be a little shocked by what you see. It's difficult to explain. One must see it all for themselves.
Good Luck!!
This could be good advise. most of the partiers/sports bikers will be in Myrtle Beach around the New Boringwalk and blvd. stretching as far North as Cherry Grove and little river. Just stay South of Murder Beach and things will be great. There are a lot of great things in Surfside, Garden city and Murrells Inlet. Lots of good places to eat as well.
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

But since Atlantic Beach may not have any events most of the people may now simply focus on Myrtle Beaches blvd and boringwalk. that is the word.
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

How ironic that will be, dont ya think?
NIGHTSHIFT

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

And just to be clear, I am sticking up for black biker week because I love big black men on bikes.
wlbgqt

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

well....thanks everyone for the input, guess Myrtle beach at the end of May is not for me and mine, gonna make different plans, thanks :)
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

THE IMMATURE NIGHTSHIFT FAKE POSER BURNOUT LOSER wrote:
And just to be clear, I am sticking up for black biker week because I love big black men on bikes.
Your comments, your use of mine and other peoples screen names and you fancy proxy server the hide youíre twisted and illegal activates simply goes to show what a low life loser you are.
It is always some stupid childlike immature comment from you, isnít it? You are either a child or you are a real burn out.

GROW UP PUNK
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

wlbgqt wrote:
well....thanks everyone for the input, guess Myrtle beach at the end of May is not for me and mine, gonna make different plans, thanks :)
As long as people continue to either not come or not spend a Dime till the End of time inside Murder Beach city limits Karma will prevail.
It is best if people continue to come to the beach, ride all around the seedy little city but spend no money inside city limits. That way the town still has to spend money on law enforcement but gets no benefit to our presence.
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Now as for me, I live free, ride free, speak free and do not let anyone tell me what I can or can not do. I certainly am not letting hoodlums, rednecks, drunken Greyhem Gremlin retirees, or prancing pickled brained politicians tell me where I can and can not go. Only cowards need fear life. We all must die some time. I would rather live a full free life that to hide out or run away. I guess I am one of the few still stand real Americans that is willing to stand up for our rights.
No nasty little old lady with a pink tee shirt and a pocket full of prancing politicians like little Tommy Rice are gonna run me off.
I am now here to hold these boys accountable for their actions.
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

It has been almost three years now since I first told you all that Black Bike Week would continue to grow and would eventually take over the seedy city of Murder Beach. They were a little slow at first to grasp the idea of leaving the tiny little no nothing town of Atlantic Beach, but they are finally getting the message and will soon make the new board walk their new ground zero party location. From now on Murder Beach Boardwalk is the new party location for these young people. The Blvd. has been heading in that direction for a long time. Memorial Day Week Murder Beach is the place to be. They all know that the town of Murder Beach is now too poor and has such a bad reputation that they can come here, party and not be harassed the way they once where years ago. In fact right after Murder Beach ban the bikers and went off, harassing and handing out ticket after ticket to the Harley bikers, just one week later they did nothing to the black bikers.
Letís be honest. These prancing politicians in Murder beach are too afraid of the NAACP along with the fact that they have been working hard with the NAACP to work out special deals and agreements to try and bring back several lost sporting events. They have agreed to cool out on the racism and discrimination in trade for help bring sports events to the area. Once councilman even suggested that the town lends support to requesting the removal of the confederate flag from state house ground. It is rumored that these so called leaders have even talked about banning the confederate flag inside city limits. They ban everything else so it would not be much of a stretch for them.
But now that the town has burnt all its bridges, they are on thin ice and will pose little to no resistance to the A.B. bike fest tourist.
The A.B bikers will continue to grow in numbers and will now make the seedy city their new home.
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

For you newbee poser Harley Bikers depending on where you live I would suggest that after spending 3 to 7 days on the Grand Strand that you then ride up to our Nationís capital and join Rolling Thunder in Honoring our men in women that give all for our freedoms that these South Carolina slow minded Gremlins and Prancing politicians are so eager to give away.
Rolling thunder is either very hot or very wet. Either way if you have not yet been to it, you should do it.
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Still on my High Horse wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your" name? You obviously dont have high enough regard for it to register it do ya? Or dont you want to give Topix your real name and email?
So therefore it's a public name that can be used by anyone else. Just like the one I use.
Who's the other PUNK now?
P.S.- learn proper English, the Ebonics is rotting your brain or am I wrong in assuming that you are black.
Insane in da membrane - Cypress Hill
Yes we know Cypress Hill. They even got their name and music on a few old school play station games, most likely while you were still playing with your diapers.
The difference between you and me is that what I say is real and makes sense.
I say a lot of meaningful things, most of which is a fact. You post rumors and false information.
For example your post #6 you say ďMost of the businesses close up and go on vacation and hire armed guards.
Many Hotels and Motels also close down for "cleaning"
Only a moron would try to spin such bullshit.
Anyone with a brain would realize that the two businesses that recently tried to close ended up being sued and many years back a couple of other businesses also found themselves involved in lawsuits, so no one is closing down. Maybe one or two business are able to find a legitimate reason to not be opened that week, but that is nothing like the crap you are spewing where you say
ďMOST OF THE BUSINESSES CLOSE UP AND GO ON VACATIONĒ
Your own words serve to show what a moron you really are.
Now as far as immature people posting under my screen name, goes. Of course I do not own the name and cannot stop them.
Then again why would I want to stop them? My name is now infamous thanks to morons like you.
The more post with the name that I made famous the better it is. The sad part of all is that the people that pretend to be me are and will continue to be nothing more than follower, wanabee posers. Brain dead punks that are too stupid to create their own name. These burnouts only wish they had words to share. They wish they had a brain. They wish they were not loser and that they had anything at all to offer the world, but they do not.
They post their immature childish, not funny at all potty humor and think itís cute.
Now one gets anything from what they say.
When you write things, it is mostly false, wrong, bogus information, so your words are hardly any better than these little Southern burnouts.
How about you come back when you get a little bit old and a little bit wiser and have something truthful and meaningful to share.
Yes you are wrong about a lot.
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Still on my High Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your" name? You obviously dont have high enough regard for it to register it do ya? Or dont you want to give Topix your real name and email?
So therefore it's a public name that can be used by anyone else. Just like the one I use.
Who's the PUNK now?
P.S.- learn proper English, the Ebonics is rotting your brain like mine.
Insane in da membrane - Cypress Hill
I imagine that people like you would rather stick to telling lies and committing personal attacks simply because you are weak, empty and immature and that that is all you got.
You certainly do not want to stick to the topic and the facts.
So here is a fact. I came on here at the end of 2008 just prior to the fall Harley bike rally and told everyone not to simply act like punk azz poser and run away. I called for what I named Boycott and Mayhem. They did catch on to the idea and called it Not a Dime in 09. I said the my Boycott and Mayhem would take at least two years and renamed it NOT A DIME TILL THE END OF TIME.
The black bikers where less serious and less organized. They did not get the idea of not running away, continuing to come but not spending money.
A lot of the slower minded less intelligent folks failed to grasp the idea of continuing to come and simply not spend money inside the seedy city limits, but eventually even you morons finally figured it out. Yep now you can all pretend to be big, bold and brave and can now come back now that you are pretty sure that they will not impound your bikes, that is for those of you that are wealthy enough to even afford a bike. I know a lot of you little burnouts that waste all your money on dope will never own anything less lone a 30 or 40 thousand dollar bike.
So finally even the Atlantic Beach party crowd realized that to once again venture back into Murder beach was the smart move. So they too have finally grown up, stopped pouting and realized that they should not only still go into Murder Beach but should actually come out this year for the big party on the new Boring Walk. It looks like itís not gonna be so boring this year.
All those poor little old Murder Beach Gremlins Elitist are going to be crapping their pants this year.
Letís just say their Karma is now coming home to roost.
Where is their little Tommy Rice now and what is the little Toad gonna do to help them this year.
This year proves to be wilder than ever. The crime rate is already two to three times that of last year and the season has not yet even started.
Maybe you New Yorkers should stay home where you are safe.
Besides we really do not need your big ego brains here anyway.
Most of your kind are all the same.
Just a bunch of little boys pretending to be real men. Stay home where you belong.
We already go enough posers down here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of202
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Myrtle Beach Forum right now

Search the Myrtle Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Myrtle Beach 75 Pictures for 75 Years Video (Jul '13) 15 hr Ricky 12
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 19 hr Lawrence Wolf 1,126
seafood Mon yummy 2
leaving the usa behind Mon get real 3
Mark Halburn Jul 19 joshua keener 4
living in myrtle beach? Jul 19 joshua keener 4
American Idol' audition bus rolls into Myrtle B... Jul 18 Kim 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Myrtle Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000