Any update on 13 year-old drowning?

Any update on 13 year-old drowning?

Posted in the Myrtle Beach Forum

Concerned

Richlands, VA

#1 Aug 11, 2009
As the subject states, is there any update on the 13 year old that drowned in mid July? I can't seem to find any information online, and the media doesn't cover it anymore (or at least, I haven't seen/heard anything).
Also concerned

Homestead, PA

#2 Sep 3, 2009
I have also been looking for info on the boy as we were in the area on vacation in Litchfield when it happened. On that day, we happened to be at Pawley's Island and helped rescue vehicles find the scene where the man drown after saving his young son. That was a sad day- 2 people drown, the boy at 1 pm and the man around 3 pm. Riptides were strong that and the following day.

I had heard there were a lot of problems associated with the boy's rescue and it was all probably swept under the rug with a lawsuit pending, etc., likely settled out of court. Sad.
Daniel McMurray TN

Johnson City, TN

#3 Sep 10, 2009
They Donot Care About This Boy Drowing Its a cring shame they could keep every body up to date onthis counerns But they rather tell you about a man having sex with a horse
Concerned

Richlands, VA

#4 Sep 19, 2009
You are both right. It's so sad that they don't keep people updated. I search a couple times a week for updates on this kid, and still no news. This is so sad!
Her relivetive

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2010
Concerned wrote:
As the subject states, is there any update on the 13 year old that drowned in mid July? I can't seem to find any information online, and the media doesn't cover it anymore (or at least, I haven't seen/heard anything).
she died after 2 weeks thats all im saying
Her relivetive

United States

#6 Feb 1, 2010
she died after 2 weeks on being on life support and thats all im sayn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myrtle Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any women Tue Bisexual 10
News Little River man arrested after shooting at wed... Sun BLACK LIVES MATTER 4
the music thread (Jan '12) Jul 26 ZOMBIE WOOF 90
Drugs Jul 23 BURNOUT 26
News Gov. Chris Christie tells Horry County resident... Jul 22 beachbikers1 1
Interracial Baby Boom After Black Bike Week Jul 21 Tommy 10
relocating Jul 20 axhole 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Myrtle Beach Mortgages