Heather. Elvis Missing
Pray for heather

Alexandria, VA

#1 Jan 7, 2014
PLEASE .....PL EASE PRAY for this family .Heather has been missing before Christmas. PLEASE. Anyone with any info
shauna

Dana Point, CA

#2 Jan 15, 2014
I sure hope Heather shows up a ok.
shauna

Dana Point, CA

#3 Jan 15, 2014
Does anybody know if her dad replied to her text/photo of her learning to drive stick?

It seems strange to me that he wouldn't reply and then would not notice having no further communication with her for a full day, and then the second morning after the police show up at his place to tell him about the abandoned car. Why did he never get back in touch with her about her learning to drive stick? That's like 36 hours of not replying to her text.
shauna

Dana Point, CA

#4 Jan 15, 2014
Who else has keys to Heather's car and could move & relock it with out causing any damage?
Justin Evans

Myrtle Beach, SC

#5 Jan 16, 2014
Has anyone followed up with the married man whom she was having an affair with? Perhaps his wife lured her to the landing.
Curious

Clinton, NC

#6 Jan 23, 2014
Why has law enforcement not searched all property and pond that Sidney and Tammy Moorer's have access to?
WTF

South San Francisco, CA

#7 Jan 29, 2014
Sounds like the married man and his wife are a good place to start. Heather doesnt sound like an innocent little angel, but neither do these two. if these two have access to a pond sounds like it NEEDS to be searched. Hopefully her parents find closure soon!
Bald Eagle

Contoocook, NH

#8 Jan 30, 2014
We all know that FARMVILLE did it
i agree

United States

#9 Feb 24, 2014
So.... not a local but would like to hear about what happened and who these people are. What did they do to her?
Justin Evans

Atlanta, GA

#10 Feb 24, 2014
Be sure to follow me on twitter.

https://twitter.com/scpolitico

Keep me informed and in the loop, please.
Yuletide

Seattle, WA

#11 Feb 26, 2014
Its a dark, sad day when the highest hopes of a parent is for their daughters body to be brought home so they can bury her properly.

Strength to that family.
Lois Lane

Kenly, NC

#12 Feb 27, 2014
Look into the person that constantly talks about Murder Beach on this site.
YOUR HOUSE IS ON WHEELS

Miami, FL

#13 Feb 27, 2014
Lois Lame wrote:
I got news for you moron. They already arrested the two murderers. They are in jail and the only way they do not get life is if one of them talks.

The two murders are about as intelligent as you are.
Notice

Memphis, TN

#14 Feb 28, 2014
Its good to see her possum-eating grin is not so perky anymore. These two make Bonnie and Clyde seem like Mary and Joseph. Inmate justice should happen. That girl was just a baby!!
nunya

Clarksville, TN

#15 May 20, 2014
Lois Lane wrote:
Myrtle Beach aka Murder Beach

http://de.urbandictionary.com/thesaurus.php...

https://www.facebook.com/mvrderbeach...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myrtle Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drunken jacks hush puppies Wed sublimesting 2
Forestbrook area rentals Feb 19 Daisy may 2
Myrtle Beach 75 Pictures for 75 Years Video (Jul '13) Feb 19 Erica 21
Make a list of things you would like to see com... Feb 18 Will You 10
Crown reef resort vs dunes village resort Feb 16 MB Resident 2
News New flights from MYR will take you to high places Feb 12 MyrtleBeachLocal 1
Interracial Baby Boom After Black Bike Week (Jun '15) Feb 11 The Roller 47

Myrtle Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Myrtle Beach Mortgages