First Prev
of 4
Next Last
NYinMB

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2012
I'm on vacation from NY & almost out of my pain medication....I'm not going home til the end of the week & will be very sick by then. Anyone that could help please message back here.
Not

Tampa, FL

#2 Aug 21, 2012
You are
Not

Norcross, GA

#3 Aug 21, 2012
weee
Not

Tampa, FL

#4 Aug 21, 2012
Bye
NIGHTSHIFT

Holly Springs, NC

#6 Aug 21, 2012
I'm NIGHTSHIFT and I love opiates.

I also love crossdressing!

Now I'm going to respond to this post but I'm going to edit it. I'm going to make some comment about a little town in NC and call the poster names. It makes me feel better. I may even post the exact same comments in several threads.
NIGHTSHIFT

Irmo, SC

#7 Aug 21, 2012
NIGHTSHIFT wrote:
I'm NIGHTSHIFT and I love opiates.
I also love crossdressing!
Now I would like to respond to this post but I'm too stupid to edit it so I will not even try. I'm going to make some comment about a little poor colord folk town in NC with poor people and hicks and call the real fake stalkers, posters cause that is what they really are. It does not make me feel better but it is the right thing to do. I may even post the exact same comments in several threads.
Opiates are 4 burn outs.
If I did drugs it would not be opiates. It would be pot and steroids, but unlike you I do not need drugs. I have such a great life I would never damage it or my great body by using drugs.
By the way.
You really do not get it do you. You are a nobody from a hick town. No one really cares about you or anything you say. They maybe would care if you said anything real but you do not. Every thing you do is childish so no one is interested in you. That is why you are stalking me, because I say a lot of true things and you know it. I comfort the disturbed and disturbe the comfortable. So was I wrong about you and should I be comforting you instead of disturbing you?
All you gotta do is get real, tell the truth, ask for help and I will change my tune. But I think we all realize what kind of punk you really are. So you just keep wishing you were me and I will keep sharing more reality.
Just more proof that as my friend from New York says, you are a nobody follower that rides my coat tails. You got nothing on your own. You waste all your time being a childish moron making immature post, just pretending to be the Great Nightshift.
Yes it is clear now that after many months of your moronic routine that you only wish you had a brain like me.
It must be really sad to be you.

YOU WISH YOU WERE ME AND YOU KNOW IT and that is why you always or should I say continue to keep pretending to be me.
Yet even that leaves you feeling like the small un-intelligent empty no-nothing nobody that you really are.
poor poor poor you.
NYinMB

United States

#8 Aug 22, 2012
I dont know who u are but if ur able to help fine if not then dont bother with ur rants cuz I really don't care. I am really looking for something so I don't get sick & I'm here trying to have a good vacation with my kids all the way from ny & obviously can't go all the way home to get some. I have no other choice but to try this way. Think down on me if u want but I have to try something.
NIGHTSHIFT

Irmo, SC

#9 Aug 22, 2012
NYinMB wrote:
I dont know who u are but if ur able to help fine if not then dont bother with ur rants cuz I really don't care. I am really looking for something so I don't get sick & I'm here trying to have a good vacation with my kids all the way from ny & obviously can't go all the way home to get some. I have no other choice but to try this way. Think down on me if u want but I have to try something.
What next? Will you soon be pimping your kids out so that you do not feel sick?
Iím sure you will do whatever you have too for your fix. The sad thing is that your addiction is and will continue to eat away and destroy the lives of those around you, but you are not healthy enough to understand that. You do not care. Drug addicts are the most selfish people in the world. It is all about you. Just keep pretending that it is a vacation that is important and not being a good healthy parent in recovery. I do not feel sorry for you. I feel story for your family.
A good vacation in Greer SC. Sure whatever you say.
Anon

Seychelles

#10 Aug 22, 2012
Going through the same thing my friend.

If anyone wants to trade for some ambien, clonopin and attivan for a couple pain killers I would be appreciative.

Since: May 12

Germany

#11 Aug 23, 2012
NYinMB wrote:
I'm on vacation from NY & almost out of my pain medication....I'm not going home til the end of the week & will be very sick by then. Anyone that could help please message back here.
I have Roxicodone 15mg and crushable Opana er 15mg available, and I can get them to you overnight. Private message me or email [email protected]
Your Conscience

Conway, SC

#12 Aug 24, 2012
You all DO REALISE it's against the law to buy or trade prescription medication! WHO in their right mind would do this on a public forum? Are you all crazy?

“The Captain Has Been Drinking!”

Since: Sep 10

Everywhere

#13 Aug 24, 2012
Being that you claim it is your pain medication, why don't you just have your doctor call in a prescription to one of the eleventy billion pharmacies in the area?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Sep 14, 2012
Hello All,
Yes I have 8 mg suboxone films for $12.00 ea. No break on Quantity sold. I pay for these out of my own pocket and they are not cheap. I've seen them selling for much higher on this very site. PM me or respond here. Hope to help soon.
SF
Trace

Cookeville, TN

#15 Sep 14, 2012
I like Rofies
utopia

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#16 Sep 21, 2012
i get 84 diazepam weekly on script and ime looking to trade for vicodin/physeptone tabs/oxys etc. email me at [email protected]
Icy

Myrtle Beach, SC

#17 Jan 7, 2013
SubFilm wrote:
Hello All,
Yes I have 8 mg suboxone films for $12.00 ea. No break on Quantity sold. I pay for these out of my own pocket and they are not cheap. I've seen them selling for much higher on this very site. PM me or respond here. Hope to help soon.
SF
. Hey there
Lois Lane

United States

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Icy? No one gives a damn about your Icy or drug addiction. Play your games else where Bozo.......and get the hell off my site.
i want strips film

Pawleys Island, SC

#19 Jan 13, 2013
SubFilm wrote:
Hello All,
SF
how can we do this im interested
Mbopiates

Summerville, SC

#20 Jan 28, 2013
SubFilm wrote:
Hello All,
SF
i need some how can we do this
tickle

Atlanta, GA

#21 Jan 28, 2013
roflmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myrtle Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"They're Heeeeeeeeeer." Lock up Fri Taxpayer 1
Rebecca McClelland Fri Ethan Bryant 38
black bike week Thu oh yeah 1
brown boy dog food (Mar '15) May 24 Dr Phill 25
Myrtle Beach knives May 23 Dave 1
Interracial Baby Boom After Black Bike Week (Jun '15) May 22 WBB 39
Anyone know Jesse uzzel? May 21 Jesse Uzzel 5

Myrtle Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance