Florida Hells angels he Say? Don't kn...

Florida Hells angels he Say? Don't know I say

Posted in the Myrtle Beach Forum

The Ha Joke

Manorville, NY

#2 Jan 19, 2010
They have to expand the MB Bike rally to keep these fat asses in the same state as the rally
The Ha Joke

Manorville, NY

#3 Jan 19, 2010
Florida hells angels he says: I don't know says I:

Hells angels could be in Florida all stuck in a big fat mans ass.

Hey hey hey Myrtle beach hells angels are so fat they could be in SC but their ass may still be in Florida.
crazy idea

Memphis, TN

#4 Jan 19, 2010
give it a rest already.
just in an Ha ho

Manorville, NY

#5 Jan 19, 2010
crazy idea wrote:
give it a rest already.
Why . I want these fat bastards to quit Hells angels , I don't like men that harm rape molest and murder women and children or men that support men that harm rape Molest and murder women and children.

If these fat fools and the men they date Quit Ha and Ha support and start acting like men and not gang banging scum that harm rape molest and murder women and children or support men that harm rape molest and murder women and children. so will I

After they quit Ha I have no reason to dislike them until they quit I hold them all responsible for the rape molestation and murder of American women and children and all the future women and child victims of the US hells angels.

Until they are sorry for their sins they are guilty and sentenced to hell. Now go get a jar of brains and finger paint something nice.

God does not forgive until penance is paid in full and you scum bags have not even accepted responsibility for your actions .
crazy idea

Memphis, TN

#6 Jan 19, 2010
yeah loading you myrtle beach topix will make them disban their club. try telling them.
just in an Ha ho

Manorville, NY

#7 Jan 19, 2010
How hard is it for men , real American men to walk way from a club that has the largest percent of members in America That I can think off that does the things hells angels in the US have done to women and children in America? Walk take that filthy fowl chicken head looking patch and burn the chicken head or hand it in .

I have asked you fifthly foul frauds numerous times to point out a club group or gang organization etc that had a larger percent you freaks and geeks just act like its no big deal

It is a big fcken deal. A real big Freaking deal.

When Men in a Free country run around harming raping molesting and murder women and children or men openly support men that harm and murder women and children with no remorse

That is a Big deal. You can quit or you can kill me but I will type or talk my opinion as often as time permitted.

Walk no club will hurt you on your own . I don't think any of you have the balls to be men on your own even if you agree with me you are all to cowardly to be on your own.

The US hells angels have been out of shape punks and pigs since the beginning and you have way more scumbags then you have men there is no changing that club so quit.
just in an Ha ho

Manorville, NY

#9 Jan 19, 2010
crazy idea wrote:
yeah loading you myrtle beach topix will make them disban their club. try telling them.
How queer are you hells angels freaks?
I was hoping when the truth is out you fagots would quit on your own.
I know normal men and women would not want to be seen with or associated with a club known for harming raping molesting and murdering women and children.
I guess you freaks should all be dead or in jail. You freaks don't even seem to want to understand that having a large percent of members that harm rape molest and murder women and children is wrong
boring

Bellmore, NY

#10 Jan 19, 2010
You must be a failed Member that was tossed out.. Sad, Lonely and Boring..... Get a life..
just in an Ha ho wrote:
How hard is it for men , real American men to walk way from a club that has the largest percent of members in America That I can think off that does the things hells angels in the US have done to women and children in America? Walk take that filthy fowl chicken head looking patch and burn the chicken head or hand it in .
I have asked you fifthly foul frauds numerous times to point out a club group or gang organization etc that had a larger percent you freaks and geeks just act like its no big deal
It is a big fcken deal. A real big Freaking deal.
When Men in a Free country run around harming raping molesting and murder women and children or men openly support men that harm and murder women and children with no remorse
That is a Big deal. You can quit or you can kill me but I will type or talk my opinion as often as time permitted.
Walk no club will hurt you on your own . I don't think any of you have the balls to be men on your own even if you agree with me you are all to cowardly to be on your own.
The US hells angels have been out of shape punks and pigs since the beginning and you have way more scumbags then you have men there is no changing that club so quit.
NJ ha cowards

Manorville, NY

#11 Jan 19, 2010
Its strange how a hells angel or a man that dates hells angels thinks that anyone that does not like US hells angels because the US hells angels have large percent of members that harm rape molest and murder women and children could not make it as a USA hells angels.

I guess your right I smack the hell out of hell angels every chance I get.

I guess men that will not harm and rape or murder children or women could never be a hells angels you may have something .

That exp[lains why you only have scumbags left all the men quit and pissed on the hells angels when they left only the cowards are left in the US hells angels

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hackensack-nj...
boring

Bellmore, NY

#12 Jan 19, 2010
Javits Center this weekend.. I'm sure you'll increase your opportunities when it comes to smacking them around.. Oh Wait ,, your busy this weekend .. HIDING.. and typing on the Topix boards because you're scared to death.. Oh Well so much for the invite to the Javits Center.. I'll pay to watch this.. I got the money for your admission.. Please come.. it's FREE for you.. i don't mind paying for entertainment....
NJ ha cowards wrote:
Its strange how a hells angel or a man that dates hells angels thinks that anyone that does not like US hells angels because the US hells angels have large percent of members that harm rape molest and murder women and children could not make it as a USA hells angels.
I guess your right I smack the hell out of hell angels every chance I get.
I guess men that will not harm and rape or murder children or women could never be a hells angels you may have something .
That exp[lains why you only have scumbags left all the men quit and pissed on the hells angels when they left only the cowards are left in the US hells angels
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hackensack-nj...
Carmen

Manorville, NY

#13 Jan 19, 2010
The Ha Joke wrote:
They have to expand the MB Bike rally to keep these fat asses in the same state as the rally
Hells angels are fat asses
BORING

Hempstead, NY

#14 Jan 20, 2010
AND YOUR A LOSER.. SO WHAT'S THE POINT. YOUR NOT GOING AWAY AND THEY CERTAINLY AREN'T. I offered you free admission to the Javits Center and I got just what I thought from you.. More Talk, Talk, Talk...Blah, Blah, Blah... You are BORING... BTW the police will be there to protect you.....Diaper Boy...
Carmen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hells angels are fat asses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myrtle Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Myrtle Beach man dead after Sunday morning shoo... 1 hr prettyred 3
i live in horry county NOT 4 LONG cant afford i... 8 hr axhole 8
brown boy dog food 12 hr Mbsucks 15
regret buying condo 15 hr Pell 6
News Gov. Chris Christie tells Horry County resident... Sun axhole 16
Best hairstylist in myrtle beach??? Aug 28 Seriouslady 2
bad ugly neighbors Aug 24 Popcorn Ball 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Myrtle Beach Mortgages