Craigslist personals
NIGHTSHIFT

Spring Hope, NC

#1 Jan 13, 2011
I recently placed an ad on craigslist in the M4M section. It irritates me that I received so many responses from scammers. All I was trying to do was to have unprotected sex with older hairy men. Sure, I had a few takers and now I have a strange burning sensation when I use the bathroom, but I really wanted more than 10 men in a night. Maybe I'll try again this week. I'm hoping to hook up with 30-40 guys in the span of a day or two. I'm sure I won't be able to walk after it's done but I don't care. Check out craigslist for my next ad. No condoms required!
Ncjail

Spring Hope, NC

#2 Jan 13, 2011
I enjoyed myself last time. Sorry about giving you my STD.
Ncjail

Bellmore, NY

#3 Jan 13, 2011
Hey nice try.. Queen of the rest stops...
Wow, how long did it take for you to figure out how to use someone else's name? Did mommy teach you a few things other then spending time in the shed with your sister? Now, you just have to learn how to hide your ISP... LOSER.. I love it when people aren't intelligent enough to actually post a comment that has backing and support of real surveys, statistics, research etc... I respond in kind to the mental midgets like this clown from North Carolina. Sometimes to you have to speak to child as a child.. You know dumb down so they understand... Hurry your mothers coming pull your pants up so you and your sister don't get into trouble...BTW the blister on you lip that you stepbrother came you will go away in time...
Ncjail wrote:
I enjoyed myself last time. Sorry about giving you my STD.
Ncjail

Bellmore, NY

#4 Jan 13, 2011
Lillington NC......As of the census[1] of 2000, there were 2,915 people, 799 households, and 484 families residing in the town. The population density was 730.5 people per square mile (282.1/kmē). There were 894 housing units at an average density of 224.0/sq mi (86.5/kmē). The racial makeup of the town was 54.75% White, 40.55% African American, 0.79% Native American, 0.45% Asian, 0.10% Pacific Islander, 2.16% from other races, and 1.20% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 4.08% of the population.
......799 households.. Do they mean trailers? Out of 2,915 who's not related to you? Did you even sleep with anyone who's not related to you?

LOL.. Great Place... hahahaha..
http://www.clrsearch.com/Lillington_Demograph...
http://www.cruisinggays.com/Lillington/5441

Place's you work... Wagstaff Park

Wagstaff Rd Fuquay Varina, Lillington NC-North Carolina, United States, US & Canada

Wagstaff Park Little Roadside park with restroom great for action I have meet a few guys there. A lot of stall action there very private place to do as you please.
01 North Generals Blvd., Lillington NC-North Carolina, United States, US & Canada

Walmart....Bathroom at the back of the store where layaway used to be. There are two stalls and the bathroom is not that busy. Stalls are a little high from the floor which makes a good place for some understall...
Ncjail

Bellmore, NY

#5 Jan 13, 2011
Some help for you in the local area.. I did this research to help you.. You need it.. cause you got it....

LGBT Health Lillington NC
The lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities are susceptible to diseases such as anal cancer and HIV. Learn more about health and wellness issues that affect the LGBT community here.
Hepatitis A and Transmission Risks Lillington NC
Anal Cancer and HPV in Gay and Bisexual Men Lillington NC
Gender Identity Disorder Lillington NC
watch out guys

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#6 Jan 13, 2011
tried that also guy, but mine was for female company , all i got was spammers and freaks , and all the cops need to do is send you a minor or pretend to be a date and when you go to meet you are in a world of trouble, cops check those ads every day brother, you need to be carefull ....
SYSKI

Longs, SC

#8 Jul 2, 2011
Looking to join ( or start ) vocal group that sings fifties style music
SYSKI

Longs, SC

#9 Jul 2, 2011
looking to join or start fifties style vocal group

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myrtle Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Teen Mom 2' star arrested after allegedly beat... 1 hr curious 3
Bruce Lamar Fees. WHAT SHOULD BE DONE WITH THE... (Oct '14) 2 hr axhole 4
Strand college of hair design 3 hr MEET FLUFFY 1
Review: Attorney Patricia Ferguson (Oct '12) 12 hr Denise Hendrix 3
Black Bike Week (Apr '12) 14 hr Barry Soetoro Davis 235
Girl in kangaroo on 38th 19 hr IrishPickles 8
are the black bikers gone? 21 hr blackISwhack 1
More from around the web

Myrtle Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE