Nightshifts/Donald Edge's Sister In-law

Nightshifts/Donald Edge's Sister In-law

Posted in the Myrtle Beach Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anakin

Mount Pleasant, SC

#1 Nov 15, 2010
Well Well Well, as I was minding my own business again today, my droid kept going off and the info that was coming across almost made me hit a squirrel.
I will say, that I am for and stand by Jeff Senter.
He had an argument with Nightshifts/Donald Edge's sister in-law, Melissa Edge.
And some how, this Police Officer from the NMB got fired.
Really?
So I assume with the Edge's, no one is allowed to defend themselves, even a Police Officer.
This Police Officer is trying to get his job back after this incident.
The public wants to see the dash cam showing Melissa in the state that she was in.
"Senter said he does not want the video to become public because it shows Melissa Edge in a "Mentally Distressed State".
SO?!!!
We want to see the video and eventually it will be made public by the Freedom of Information Act.
Oh yes let me add, that Tracy Edge previously has said, "that neither he nor his wife asked for any special treatment and have had no role or involvement in actions or decisions made by the city".
And I say, YOU LIE!!!!!
IF THAT'S THE CASE, THEN HE SHOULD BE ASKING FOR JEFF SENTER TO HAVE HIS JOB BACK.

THE EDGE'S ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF LYING WEASELS....

If she was in a mentally distressed state maybe it was because she ran into Donald.
That idiot could put anyone in a Mentally Distressed State.
anakin

Mount Pleasant, SC

#2 Nov 15, 2010
Here's a little more to the story.

Melissa Edge was under a lot of stress and was dealing with some problems.
She went out and had a couple of drinks and went by the Cherry Grove fire station and saw poor Jeff standing out front.
She parks her car and gets out and went to confront him.
She went balistic and said she wasn't leaving.
They had to call her damn husband Tracy our State Rep, to come and get her.
She was out of control the article said.
She confronted this police officer and wanted to know if he was talking about her.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!
What the hell was she drinking?
Tracy if I were you, I would sleep with one eye open.
She seems as crazy as Donald.
Some city officials were ticked because the officer didn't arrest her.
Now imagine that!!!
anakin

Mount Pleasant, SC

#3 Nov 15, 2010
This whole incident and the firing of a police officer all because she thought this poor innocent man, minding his own business, was talking about her.
Can you say p-s-y-c-h-o...

Tracy you better pack your shit and get out while you can.
I don't know what you do for out State, but I hate to read about you in the newspaper.
That would be terrible.

Don't go to your brother Donald, because he'll be talking about the damn Universe and then your eye will be burning.
Ncjail

Wantagh, NY

#4 Nov 16, 2010
Long winded and boring. I guess the Edge family won't let you in, so you just keep on crying about it. Move on you're an outcast, misfit, loser and a bum.

“Dum Spiro Spero”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 16, 2010
anakin wrote:
This whole incident and the firing of a police officer all because she thought this poor innocent man, minding his own business, was talking about her.
Can you say p-s-y-c-h-o...
Tracy you better pack your shit and get out while you can.
I don't know what you do for out State, but I hate to read about you in the newspaper.
That would be terrible.
Don't go to your brother Donald, because he'll be talking about the damn Universe and then your eye will be burning.
This story goes to show how much of an embarrassment they truly are. After talking over the weekend with my golfing buddies the Edges have the worst reputation, due to there chosen life style. You nailed it by saying the Mother and Robert have the most sense of them all. I will have to agree, that if Tracy had no part in the Officers firing, he should at least help the man out and get his job back. That would be the most admirable thing he can do. His wife (Melissa) was totally out of line.
anakin

Charleston, SC

#6 Nov 16, 2010
Very much out of line.
Those poor kids!
Go back to grievance and see if chummy button's responds to something I wrote.
Hint - if we are gay lover's then we must think a like, spell a like and finish each other's sentences.
I've never been gay before.
What do gay people do?
LOL LOL LOL!

She is stupid.
An embarrassment is an understatement.
He should help Jeff get his job back and Mel should be thankful she didn't take a trip to J Reuban.
NIGHTSHIFT

Florence, SC

#7 Nov 17, 2010
harrypaul1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This story goes to show how much of an embarrassment they truly are. After talking over the weekend with my golfing buddies the Edges have the worst reputation, due to there chosen life style. You nailed it by saying the Mother and Robert have the most sense of them all. I will have to agree, that if Tracy had no part in the Officers firing, he should at least help the man out and get his job back. That would be the most admirable thing he can do. His wife (Melissa) was totally out of line.
“he should at least help the man out and get his job back.”
Gee I read those same words being used by some other poster as a response on the Sun News forum.
Are you stealing other people’s material now or do you simply have more than one screen name. Just playing with you, so do not get all up set. I have no doubt that this whole thing will damage the Edge campaign.
It had been planned for a long time now that Mayor Hatley would run against Edge. You may know that I was never a Tracy Edge supporter and have been a strong Hatley supporter in the past. But things change.
A lot people including myself will not support Hatley if she does run.
So if this story is not silenced and does not simply go away quickly it will hurt Edge.
Hatley turned her back on the Harley rallies business and several other previous supporters, so she should simply not even bother running against him although that depends on just how many really old people are still mentally or physically capable of actually getting out to vote. The door is now wide open for a third and even fourth candidate to just maybe have some good chances. But then you most likely already knew that which just may have a little to do with why you have been so supportive of your crazy little friend Anakin.
I still have principles. I cannot approve of your personal attacks on some innocent cop, where as I do know a little about the Edge Hatley things so on that I have my own grievances’.
The big questions are this,
Who was the cop that Melissa Edge was allegedly having an affair with? Was it Senter? What was it that Senter was running his mouth about that got her so upset that day? How did she know where to find him? Did they first talk on the phone? Did he know that she was coming to the Cherry grove fire house to talk with him or how else did she know where to find him that day? They must have talked and he must have been expecting her. Did he plan ahead of time to record their personal conversation? Why did he turn on the cars video camera which is for evidence gathering purposes only?
What was the exact wording of the reason that the city gave for firing him? Was it for turning on the video without good reason or was it for some moral impropriety?
NIGHTSHIFT

Florence, SC

#8 Nov 17, 2010
P.S.
You do know that I am not Donald Edge and that your friend Anakin is a crazy loone don't you.Also that NCJAIL is a Yankee from New York and that he has a lot more common sense than most of the people from around here, both Yankee and Southern.
so far you have avoided actually saying that you are as stupid as Anakin and I have continualy given you credit where credit is due, yet to often you have dissapointed me.
So once agian I ask.
Do you think that I the Orginal NIGHTSHIFT am Edge?
anakin

Charleston, SC

#9 Nov 17, 2010
NIGHTSHIFT wrote:
<quoted text> “he should at least help the man out and get his job back.”
Gee I read those same words being used by some other poster as a response on the Sun News forum.
Are you stealing other people’s material now or do you simply have more than one screen name. Just playing with you, so do not get all up set. I have no doubt that this whole thing will damage the Edge campaign.
It had been planned for a long time now that Mayor Hatley would run against Edge. You may know that I was never a Tracy Edge supporter and have been a strong Hatley supporter in the past. But things change.
A lot people including myself will not support Hatley if she does run.
So if this story is not silenced and does not simply go away quickly it will hurt Edge.
Hatley turned her back on the Harley rallies business and several other previous supporters, so she should simply not even bother running against him although that depends on just how many really old people are still mentally or physically capable of actually getting out to vote. The door is now wide open for a third and even fourth candidate to just maybe have some good chances. But then you most likely already knew that which just may have a little to do with why you have been so supportive of your crazy little friend Anakin.
I still have principles. I cannot approve of your personal attacks on some innocent cop, where as I do know a little about the Edge Hatley things so on that I have my own grievances’.
The big questions are this,
Who was the cop that Melissa Edge was allegedly having an affair with? Was it Senter? What was it that Senter was running his mouth about that got her so upset that day? How did she know where to find him? Did they first talk on the phone? Did he know that she was coming to the Cherry grove fire house to talk with him or how else did she know where to find him that day? They must have talked and he must have been expecting her. Did he plan ahead of time to record their personal conversation? Why did he turn on the cars video camera which is for evidence gathering purposes only?
What was the exact wording of the reason that the city gave for firing him? Was it for turning on the video without good reason or was it for some moral impropriety?
harry paul, don't listen to him.
he's full of crap.
always playing games.
your 58yo and still playing games.
is this what you did to your girlfriend Tiger?

apparently senter didn't know she was coming to see him that day.
if so, why would he turn on the video camera?
he more than likely would of met her some where else.
it doesn't make sense.
but she's your sister inlaw so you tell us?
if she's worried about senter talking about her, guess what?
the whole town is talking about her and all over the State.
they are also taling about her brother inlaw, which is YOU.
another thing, you know how cruel kids can be, i wonder how much teasing is going on at School regarding this towards her children.
why did melissa buy senter a gym membership 2 days before the grievence hearing?
your whole family is screwed up!
this is the way you people live and then try and blame it on other people?
don't start with your innocense about how you were cleared and all this bull crap.
you were not cleared and you are not innocent.
so dream on!!!
anakin

Charleston, SC

#10 Nov 17, 2010
NIGHTSHIFT wrote:
P.S.
You do know that I am not Donald Edge and that your friend Anakin is a crazy loone don't you.Also that NCJAIL is a Yankee from New York and that he has a lot more common sense than most of the people from around here, both Yankee and Southern.
so far you have avoided actually saying that you are as stupid as Anakin and I have continualy given you credit where credit is due, yet to often you have dissapointed me.
So once agian I ask.
Do you think that I the Orginal NIGHTSHIFT am Edge?
nightshift/donald edge, you are a LIAR!!!
NCJAIL is not from New York, that address is a WiFi address, so shut up about she's from NY.
quit lying.
quit drinking.
i used to like you, but the more you play these games, the less i like.
i realize recently that you said you don't CARE and that suits your personality.
so don't care what i think or say.
ncjail

Wantagh, NY

#11 Nov 17, 2010
Smart you are not.. Keep guessing and looking in the rear view mirror... remember... less is more... in other words.. enough said... move on... Get the point
anakin wrote:
<quoted text>
nightshift/donald edkeepge, you are a LIAR!!!
NCJAIL is not from New York, that address is a WiFi address, so shut up about she's from NY.
quit lying.
quit drinking.
i used to like you, but the more you play these games, the less i like.
i realize recently that you said you don't CARE and that suits your personality.
so don't care what i think or say.
anakin

Mount Pleasant, SC

#12 Nov 17, 2010
Look what we have here...
Someone has tampered with my quote again.
I said, "nightshift/donald edge, you are a LIAR".
Now my quote says, "nightshift/donald edkeepge, you are a LIAR".

What is edkeepge?

Nightshift/Donald Edge continues to show his fraudulent side.
NCJAIL

Wantagh, NY

#13 Nov 18, 2010
We're getting closer. Look in the rear view mirror...
BTW When Horry county takes control of dogs, make sure you keep her on the leash.. Then again when I'm with her she likes the collar around her neck and the leash attached.. She also mentioned how you and Hairyballs like the same thing when your together. Nice wife.. I hope you like the way other men taste..
anakin wrote:
Look what we have here...
Someone has tampered with my quote again.
I said, "nightshift/donald edge, you are a LIAR".
Now my quote says, "nightshift/donald edkeepge, you are a LIAR".
What is edkeepge?
Nightshift/Donald Edge continues to show his fraudulent side.

“Dum Spiro Spero”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 18, 2010
anakin wrote:
Look what we have here...
Someone has tampered with my quote again.
I said, "nightshift/donald edge, you are a LIAR".
Now my quote says, "nightshift/donald edkeepge, you are a LIAR".
What is edkeepge?
Nightshift/Donald Edge continues to show his fraudulent side.
It's no surprise they tampered with your quote. It goes with the kind of folks they are.
NCJAIL

Wantagh, NY

#15 Nov 18, 2010
It's because they're on to you and Analkan... Check the rear view mirror next.. Run but you can't hide...
harrypaul1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no surprise they tampered with your quote. It goes with the kind of folks they are.
anakin

Charleston, SC

#16 Nov 18, 2010
harrypaul1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no surprise they tampered with your quote. It goes with the kind of folks they are.
Yea, I realize that.
I mean, what is their point?
They are not smart at all and I can't say much for their education either.
Their family is terrible and it's interesting to see that they think it's funny.
If I had a back ground of abuse and neglect against another person who is incapable of taking up for themselves, as Laura does, then that would say a lot about me.
Then for her to neglect her son, Grayson, that would say a lot about me as a Mother, if I were a Mother.
Then her husband, Nightshift/Donald Edge, has the same tendencies of abuse, being a con-artist, a compulsive liar, a fraud, and numerous marital infidelities.
That definately says a lot about him, as we already know.
It all goes hand in hand.
It's a family that I'm sure their Mother is proud of.
NCJAIL

Wantagh, NY

#17 Nov 18, 2010
It's because they're on to you and Analkan... Check the rear view mirror next.. Run but you can't hide...
anakin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I realize that.
I mean, what is their point?
They are not smart at all and I can't say much for their education either.
Their family is terrible and it's interesting to see that they think it's funny.
If I had a back ground of abuse and neglect against another person who is incapable of taking up for themselves, as Laura does, then that would say a lot about me.
Then for her to neglect her son, Grayson, that would say a lot about me as a Mother, if I were a Mother.
Then her husband, Nightshift/Donald Edge, has the same tendencies of abuse, being a con-artist, a compulsive liar, a fraud, and numerous marital infidelities.
That definately says a lot about him, as we already know.
It all goes hand in hand.
It's a family that I'm sure their Mother is proud of.

“Dum Spiro Spero”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#18 Nov 18, 2010
Anakin I see she's trying to come up with something to say. It must be hard to barely be hanging on and no one cares what she says.
ncjail

Bellmore, NY

#19 Nov 18, 2010
Proof is in the pudding... Check the rear view mirror.. Your time is is near....
harrypaul1 wrote:
Anakin I see she's trying to come up with something to say. It must be hard to barely be hanging on and no one cares what she says.
anakin

Charleston, SC

#20 Nov 18, 2010
harrypaul1 wrote:
Anakin I see she's trying to come up with something to say. It must be hard to barely be hanging on and no one cares what she says.
LOL!
"proof is in the puddin"
There's been a lot of proof for her puddin.

ooooooooooh CHILLING... Idle threats..
LOL LOL LOL

Look who's crying now waaaaaa waaaaaa!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myrtle Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pop Ups On This Site 8 hr Badboyfromolddays 1
News Search continues for Brittanee Drexel (Oct '09) 9 hr Badboyfromolddays 78
Interracial Baby Boom After Black Bike Week (Jun '15) Sat Anonymous 33
Loris Sat Anonymous 3
News The car was sitting in the car wash. The driver... Mar 23 kellyherself 4
Review: Sparkle Dental Center Inc (Apr '15) Mar 21 Criminal 5
Best Seafood Buffet Mar 20 BigFish44 1

Myrtle Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Myrtle Beach Mortgages