Myrtle Beach residents, leaders weigh...

Myrtle Beach residents, leaders weigh in on "Welcome to Myrtle Manor"

There are 8 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Mar 2, 2013, titled Myrtle Beach residents, leaders weigh in on "Welcome to Myrtle Manor". In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

After weeks of buzz, the first network TV show based in and filmed in Myrtle Beach hits the small screen with its premiere at 10 p.m. Sunday on TLC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

Laughing at mayor Rhodes

Mills River, NC

#1 Mar 3, 2013
So I guess you'll ban tv shows now? Your an idiot!
Laughing at mayor Rhodes

Mills River, NC

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
to humiliating

Summerville, SC

#3 Mar 3, 2013
This show and its cast make the West Virginia BUCKWILD crew look great. What an embarrasement for Myrtle Beach,SERIOUSLY. The show will not bring tourism, get real people. Ive seen alot of horrible tv series but by far this is the lowest of low and you couldnt pay me enough money to set foot in the place or get on television and make an idiot of myself.
LMAO

Summerville, SC

#4 Mar 3, 2013
PLEASE BAN THIS SHOW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR THE IDEA,think id rather drive hours outta my way for a vacation in west virginia just to avoid the myrtle manor.
butch

Langsville, OH

#5 Mar 3, 2013
what the hell? that has to be the shitiest show ive ever watched! the queer guy on there needs f--king drowned,that sure in hell wont attract people!
THE ENFORCER

Summerville, SC

#6 Mar 4, 2013
5 minutes and i changed channel.i don`t know who was the ideas to film this idiot show.very very low for our city.= ban it
Lois Lane

New York, NY

#7 Mar 4, 2013
THE ENFORCER wrote:
5 minutes and i changed channel.i don`t know who was the ideas to film this idiot show.very very low for our city.= ban it
You are so DAMN LAME....GROW UP!
trollolol

Cary, NC

#8 Mar 5, 2013
butch wrote:
what the hell? that has to be the shitiest show ive ever watched! the queer guy on there needs f--king drowned,that sure in hell wont attract people!
That was NIGHTSHIFT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myrtle Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unknown Red Lights In Sky over Myrtle Beach (Jun '11) Wed Bluss 176
teenage thugs at myrtle beach Aug 14 john 5
American Trade Aug 12 Customer 2
real estate in carolina forest area Aug 12 New to the area 3
Building permit enforcement? Aug 12 Jon 1
fishing Aug 6 Ky2scfish 2
myrtle beach jobs? (Nov '14) Aug 5 living the dream 4

Myrtle Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance