Local NAACP host anti-violence vigil

Local NAACP host anti-violence vigil

There are 20 comments on the WMBF story from May 19, 2012, titled Local NAACP host anti-violence vigil. In it, WMBF reports that:

LORIS, SC A local branch of the NAACP is hosting an event in Loris Saturday to honor Trayvon Martin and bring attention to violence issues in Horry County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMBF.

Jimmy

Daniels, WV

#1 May 19, 2012
laughable....Zimmerman is innocent.
Sock

Fpo, AE

#2 May 19, 2012
Bleh
whitey

Hansford, WV

#5 May 29, 2012
The Whites are Right Group is having an anti violence vigil also. Just the fact that blacks form their own "we are against whitey" groups like the naacp constantly fuels racism. Al Sharpton is probably more racist than the Grand Wizzard of the KKK.
NIGHTSHIFT

Kenly, NC

#6 May 30, 2012
I'm black and I be smoking crack yo!
panther pride

Prichard, WV

#7 Jun 1, 2012
whitey wrote:
The Whites are Right Group is having an anti violence vigil also. Just the fact that blacks form their own "we are against whitey" groups like the naacp constantly fuels racism. Al Sharpton is probably more racist than the Grand Wizzard of the KKK.
Learn how to spell country a$$ cracker. It's wizard, not wizzard. Also, worry about wv, stay your dumb a$$ out the south!
White

Charleston, WV

#8 Jun 1, 2012
panther pride wrote:
<quoted text>Learn how to spell country a$$ cracker. It's wizard, not wizzard. Also, worry about wv, stay your dumb a$$ out the south!
Blacks are dumb enough to fall for the whole gang mentality. You all fall for the tricks by the man to end up in jail and on the white man's drugs. Don't be stupid and quit falling for it. Don't be a ponzy. Think critically and quit falling for the mouse traps the rich elite set for you. they know when things get hard what choices you will make.

get wise black people. Being violent and racist is what they want. they want you in prison. Don't you get it?
NIGHTSHIFT

Kenly, NC

#9 Jun 1, 2012
I'm violent and racist.
NIGHTSHIFT

Irmo, SC

#10 Jun 1, 2012
NIGHTSHIFT wrote:
I'm violent and racist.
Grow up and stop pretending to be me.
I suppose that if I was an immature brain dead moron like you all I would be able to do is pretend the way you do.
Fortunately I have lived such an abundant and interesting life that I actually have a lot of good information and a lot to share.
You on the other hand have only child like potty humor.
I suppose for me to think that someone like you could ever grow up or get out of your boring existence is unreasonable.
NIGHTSHIFT

Irmo, SC

#12 Jun 2, 2012
So clearly now that city councilman Phil Render has been joined by others in making behind the scenes deals with the NAACP the motorcycles will continue to come to Myrtle Beach in large numbers. I can only wonder if this new relationship has anything to do with the skyrocketing crime rate in side Myrtle Beach. These little old retirees that elected this kind of leadership must now be from around here. They must all be transplants that come with their liberal ideas of how to create a giant retirement community. If that is the case then should they not all have to pay their own city association fees. Why should outsiders have to pay to offset the poor management and damage caused by such poor leadership?
BHAHAHA

Uniondale, NY

#13 Jun 2, 2012
Told you crime was an issue for years... It's just growing and it seems to be accepted.. Shitty by the Sea.. MB!
NIGHTSHIFT wrote:
So clearly now that city councilman Phil Render has been joined by others in making behind the scenes deals with the NAACP the motorcycles will continue to come to Myrtle Beach in large numbers. I can only wonder if this new relationship has anything to do with the skyrocketing crime rate in side Myrtle Beach. These little old retirees that elected this kind of leadership must now be from around here. They must all be transplants that come with their liberal ideas of how to create a giant retirement community. If that is the case then should they not all have to pay their own city association fees. Why should outsiders have to pay to offset the poor management and damage caused by such poor leadership?
NIGHTSHIFT

Irmo, SC

#14 Jun 2, 2012
BHAHAHA wrote:
Told you crime was an issue for years... It's just growing and it seems to be accepted.. Shitty by the Sea.. MB! <quoted text>
And as you recall you never got any disagreement from me.
I have always agreed with your views on crime and supported where as you never gave me any support.
Whenever I talked about how great it would be if we could only convince the black bikers to return to Murder Beach and convince our fellow Harley riders not to come back.
At least half the plan worked.
As you know and as several of my big time Gremlin fans know, do not live inside the seedy limits so itÂ’s all good in my eyes. They are getting what they deserve.
Do you not remember back in 2008 when I called it? Yes I called it Boycott and Mayhem now did I not. If you are getting to be like them and cannot remember then you too should look it up.
Besides I, unlike these punks am not afraid of crime. I like the challenge.
So far it has not been any problem for me.
In my eyes the worse things are for the Murder Beach Gremlins the better things are for me.
Just watching them get their Karma puts a big smile on my face.
The best part is the laugh I get know that these little old retiree are so slow minded that many of them still have not figured out that their very own politicians have already sold them out and thrown them under the bus.
Seriously. Most of these little old retirees have no clue.
NIGHTSHIFT

Irmo, SC

#15 Jun 2, 2012
And as I recall, we also both agreed that the tax rates will have to go up. No way around it.
NIGHTSHIFT

Kenly, NC

#16 Jun 2, 2012
Nobody cares, go away.
NIGHTSHIFT

Irmo, SC

#17 Jun 2, 2012
NIGHTSHIFT wrote:
Nobody cares, go away.
bite me burnout.
sick of it

Ardsley, NY

#18 Jun 8, 2012
panther pride wrote:
<quoted text>Learn how to spell country a$$ cracker. It's wizard, not wizzard. Also, worry about wv, stay your dumb a$$ out the south!
Wow Peytona WV. I'm originally from Ashford man. Live in Ohio now
LowLifes

Suitland, MD

#19 Jun 8, 2012
Oh Please---how about the violence caused by those black bikers. THe NAACP is a racist group hell-bent on perpetuating prejudices by backing blacks regardless of right/wrong doings. I'm sick of black this and black that and as long as blacks want to play at the segregation game then blacks should be prohibited from participating in any contest, group, activity where they have a specific and comparable black contest, group, activity, etc.

Oh -- why is Trayvon being constantly canonized???? It's rather evident that Zimmerman suffered injuries in this two-sided assault.
White NAACP Member

Columbia, SC

#21 Jul 7, 2012
whitey wrote:
I am white and I am member of the NAACP. Let me educate you on the NAACP, it was started by white people. Keep your foot in your mouth.
BIG G

Irmo, SC

#22 Jul 16, 2012
White NAACP Member wrote:
<quoted text>
I am white and I am member of the NAACP. Let me educate you on the NAACP, it was started by white people. Keep your foot in your mouth.
Let me educate you. AFRICAN AMERICANS are a joke.
What is with calling yourself African. You are either american or your not. NAACP is nothing but a RACIST organization.
Black history = The journey from chains to handcuffs.
Duh

Uniondale, NY

#23 Jul 17, 2012
You sure are a smart one Clem.. How did you rotate the tires on the double wide? Front to back, side to side or did you just pull them off and make tire planters...????
BIG G wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me educate you. AFRICAN AMERICANS are a joke.
What is with calling yourself African. You are either american or your not. NAACP is nothing but a RACIST organization.
Black history = The journey from chains to handcuffs.
WildBill

Conway, SC

#24 Mar 10, 2013
White NAACP Member wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if the NAACP will be watching SBB this year during bike week to see if they have their "Swastika Santa" show up on stage like they did during the Christmas party?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myrtle Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interracial Baby Boom After Black Bike Week (Jun '15) 2 hr Red 22
Review: Evans Dryer Vent Service and Maintenanc... (Jun '11) 16 hr Tod Watts 2
Name of alternative store in NMB mall (Aug '11) Sun Jenn 4
Girl in kangaroo on 38th (May '15) Sat ThisGuy 10
Unknown Red Lights In Sky over Myrtle Beach (Jun '11) Sat Anonymous 174
Looking for girl from NY in the red dress I ta... Jul 18 Guy from WV 1
News 6-week-old from North Carolina drowns in South ... Jul 18 please explain 1

Myrtle Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance