myrtle beach females? any good?

Posted in the Myrtle Beach Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NIGHTSHIFT

Irmo, SC

#3 Nov 17, 2012
My additional info would be to tell you that there is a lot more to ones life than getting laid.

You call yourself a great looking 23 year old but I suspect that your attitude, lack of character intelligence and common sense will be getting in the way of your abilities to connect with the ladies. You see today's modern American women want it all.
It is easy for them to find a hot looking guy and they can pretty much get as much of that as they like, unfortunately for you they also want some one with class money and a brain.

I fear that all you got are good looks and no real character, other wise you would not be on some dead end loser web site asking such moronic questions.

Maybe if you find some underage girls that can not spell any better than you do, then, just maybe you might get luck if you have drugs or alcohol to offer them. Other than that I would suggest that you stay right where ever it is that you are.

Then again their really is no telling just how cheap and low today trashy girls are willing to go.

Are you Black, White, Asian or Hispanic?
NIGHTSHIFT

Irmo, SC

#5 Nov 17, 2012
It seems as if a lot of today's younger generation really do not even know how to have healthy relationship and yet they want all that goes along with actually being a good decent person.

Most young men are so lacking that the only game they have is to try and trick the young girls into giving up by giving them drugs and getting them drunk.
The sad thing is that many of this new generations stupid low class girls are more than willing to go along with that rather than actually holding out for a real guy with class.

No class Low class cheap as dumb New
Americans.

Yep, this is why America is now rapidly going down the tubes.

We have way too many fat lazy burn out stoner worthless chumps that have little to nothing to offer society other than being smart azzes.
NIGHTSHIFT

Irmo, SC

#6 Nov 17, 2012
garret wrote:
<quoted text>. LMAO! I'm white
I would suggest that if you are white that you are going to have trouble getting any white girls, especially in that neighborhood.

You may be better off looking for professional girls.
NIGHTSHIFT

Irmo, SC

#8 Nov 17, 2012
ok.

good luck.

be safe.
NIGHTSHIFT

Irmo, SC

#9 Nov 17, 2012
P.S.

in your age group you will have your best luck in the coastal Carolina college area.

stay away from flagg street.

“The TruckerTwotimes Show”

Since: Jan 11

Peanut Gap VA

#11 Nov 18, 2012
garret wrote:
I'm moving to myrtle beach in junuary and was wondering what it would be like for a 23 year old male as far as getting laid. Iv heard from a few folks that its the same as anyplace in America. And then I've had others tell me thy its not only unusually easy to get laid by both the locals and vacationers AND that there are some of the most beautiful women on the east coast in myrtle beach. Can some one please fill me in on what the ladies are like in MB and how a great looking 23 year old would fare. Any additional info would be great to. Thank you very much
I'd go with the Card Board Sign thing at a busy intersection.
garret

United States

#12 Nov 18, 2012
tkr2xs wrote:
<quoted text>I'd go with the Card Board Sign thing at a busy intersection.
. http//:Silva.on.nimp.org/ like this guy? Haha
garret second voice

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13 Nov 18, 2012
first mistake your moving here u must like min wage . second mistake u white , white girls oly date mexicans and trash here. third mistake is the first 2 lol
garret

United States

#14 Nov 18, 2012
garret second voice wrote:
first mistake your moving here u must like min wage . second mistake u white , white girls oly date mexicans and trash here. third mistake is the first 2 lol
Damn man, for real??? Thats so far from what my friend who moved there last spring told me..we are from Raleigh nc. He said the ladies were great.... And after checking nightshifts post history, only a fool would listen to that person...you clearly have mental illness. I'm typing on a cell phone nightshift, you turd. I'm a fucking college grad you clown.
garret

United States

#15 Nov 18, 2012
tkr2xs wrote:
<quoted text>I'd go with the Card Board Sign thing at a busy intersection.
. Kill yourself.
mikechuck1212

United States

#16 Nov 18, 2012
garret wrote:
I'm moving to myrtle beach in junuary and was wondering what it would be like for a 23 year old male as far as getting laid. Iv heard from a few folks that its the same as anyplace in America. And then I've had others tell me thy its not only unusually easy to get laid by both the locals and vacationers AND that there are some of the most beautiful women on the east coast in myrtle beach. Can some one please fill me in on what the ladies are like in MB and how a great looking 23 year old would fare. Any additional info would be great to. Thank you very much
. I'm actually shocked at the ignorance in just about every post on this topic....I refuse to believe you people live there and have not noticed the beautiful locals NIGHTSHIFT, your are obviously homosexual and have no business giving lectures or advice judging from your bizzare post history. A 23 year old such as yourself would love it! Especially if you enjoy women.
mikechuck1212

United States

#17 Nov 18, 2012
NIGHTSHIFT wrote:
P.S.
in your age group you will have your best luck in the coastal Carolina college area.
stay away from flagg street.
I stay in a motel on Flagg all the time...if you mind a homeless man walking by once a day, you'll be fine....you piece of human waste
mikechuck1212

United States

#18 Nov 18, 2012
mikechuck1212 wrote:
<quoted text> I stay in a motel on Flagg all the time...if you mind a homeless man walking by once a day, you'll be fine....you piece of human waste
. Don't mind *
Ginger

Crossville, TN

#19 Nov 19, 2012
garret wrote:
Forget it the mexican taken them all up.
TRUTH

Durham, NC

#20 Nov 21, 2012
Never met a Myrtle Beach girl whose vagina didn't already have high milage on it ... so help yourself with my sloppy seconds.
beavereater

Charlotte, NC

#21 Nov 24, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
Never met a Myrtle Beach girl whose vagina didn't already have high milage on it ... so help yourself with my sloppy seconds.
. Will do man. Where the best place to find em?
andrethompson

Miami Beach, FL

#22 Apr 23, 2013
Yea they are great. Myrtle has a bad rep as a redneck dump. However, it has super hott chicks that live there and lots of women go there on vacation for sex. It's a lot like miami
Yep

Oakland, CA

#23 Apr 25, 2013
Alot of hookers there , if you like , also alot of girls on the beach for free , alot of black girls from kingstree and other places work and party there , just take your pick...
HELLO

Hempstead, NY

#24 Apr 26, 2013
Wrap it before you stick it in...
go to broadway

Myrtle Beach, SC

#25 Apr 28, 2013
lotta sluts from other states come every year to be a slut boathouse too every sunday 23 year olds in bikinis all summer yummy:) hoes be hoes no matter were u are from ny to ohio to boston

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myrtle Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Spring Bike Week as bad as Black Bike Week? 15 hr Brooke 1
the music thread (Jan '12) Jan 24 CRYSTAL BALL 4 TOLD 88
Review: Aces High Tattoo (Apr '11) Jan 23 Patty B 16
where can I buy bathsalts? Jan 23 Zombie Madness 4
College/Student Rentals for North Myrtle Beach (Apr '10) Jan 21 Pavlos Lombardi 3
Taboo Fantasy Jan 21 axhole 2
what do you all think of alisa smith>>>daughter... (May '09) Jan 20 Kev-Kev 5
Myrtle Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Myrtle Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:39 am PST

NFL11:39AM