Belcourt is being Destroyed!

Belcourt is being Destroyed!

Posted in the Mylo Forum

Samuel Poe

Missoula, MT

#1 Mar 22, 2012
Read old testament chapter of Malachi. That is where the origin of the time machine is. White future earthlings are using the bible and time machine mentioned in the bible, for the growth and expansion of the white race. The Jewish people and all other Semitic people are Native American or Algonquian. Read the Story of Atlantis and Peter Jones and William W. Warren's 19th century books History of the Ojebway Indians and History of the Ojibway People. The organized cowards (the whites) are not to be trusted! They are hiding behind a shield of non whites, to make themselves appear as if they want to share this land they have stolen from Indians, and Indians and all other non whites, must not be played. Visit youtube.com and write Chemtrails Conspiracy and watch the OC (as in octagan ) or organized cowards, get it done the cowards way. Prepare for survival! Those ain't clouds up there! They are chemical warfare assaults! Dig underground shelters and stock up on food and water. Who do you think the remnants mentioned in Revelation are? Stay out of Christian churches and all other religious buildings. Religion is a shield for the expansion of the OC. The OC hate Jesus Christ and want nothing to do with him. The cross is not a cross. Open your eyes and you'll eventually see a sword. And an innocent man being nailed to that sword. Christianity is promoting a back stabbing meassage! Don't be played by the whites! You have been warned!
Fun Luvin

Washington, DC

#2 Apr 5, 2012
Samuel Poe wrote:
Read old testament chapter of Malachi. That is where the origin of the time machine is. White future earthlings are using the bible and time machine mentioned in the bible, for the growth and expansion of the white race. The Jewish people and all other Semitic people are Native American or Algonquian. Read the Story of Atlantis and Peter Jones and William W. Warren's 19th century books History of the Ojebway Indians and History of the Ojibway People. The organized cowards (the whites) are not to be trusted! They are hiding behind a shield of non whites, to make themselves appear as if they want to share this land they have stolen from Indians, and Indians and all other non whites, must not be played. Visit youtube.com and write Chemtrails Conspiracy and watch the OC (as in octagan ) or organized cowards, get it done the cowards way. Prepare for survival! Those ain't clouds up there! They are chemical warfare assaults! Dig underground shelters and stock up on food and water. Who do you think the remnants mentioned in Revelation are? Stay out of Christian churches and all other religious buildings. Religion is a shield for the expansion of the OC. The OC hate Jesus Christ and want nothing to do with him. The cross is not a cross. Open your eyes and you'll eventually see a sword. And an innocent man being nailed to that sword. Christianity is promoting a back stabbing meassage! Don't be played by the whites! You have been warned!
Come join us on the planet earth. OMG NUTSO!!
what
#3 Jul 28, 2012
So can I still go to a all "black" church? Since it's the white people doing all this tyranny.
Samuel Poe

Grand Junction, CO

#4 Aug 2, 2012
Non whites had better wake up and become atheists. Non whites don't want to fight the OC wars for the OC. White future earthlings are using the Cowards Cookbook (bible) and the time machine mentioned in the old testament chapter of Malachi, for the expansion and growth of the OC (white race). There is no sense in using the time machine to expand the land of all races. If they want to attend OC religions, how on ? are you OC going to ? them. You OC are childlike cowards. You know white future earthlings are supporting your childlike ways. And you know what? we will not conduct ourselves in such childlike methods. We will, however, confront you OC and tear the living life out of you white cowards. My advice to you and all other OC, is to learn how to stay out of our business. You OC won't do that which means your punishments will be extremely gruesome. You OC have made your decisions. And so have we. We will not live alongside each other in the future because it is obvious we can't.
I strongly advise you white cowards to not let your guard down. We will wage war upon you at the least expected moment. You OC did not get away with your cowardly crimes. So can you OC actually stay away? Thats an easy question to answer! In fact, anyone who knows what is going, know that is a very easy question to answer. If you OC actually did not use the time machine for the expansion and growth of the white race, the America's, Australia, Europe and many other locations would not have a white population. To the many more wars to be fought. Pity your cowardly white soldiers because they will pay an extremely painful price for the cowardly actions of the OC and so will any non whites who help the Organized Cowards fight to defend the OC. This war is only in the initial phase.
what wrote:
So can I still go to a all "black" church? Since it's the white people doing all this tyranny.
Fun Luvin

Washington, DC

#5 Sep 23, 2012
Samuel Poe wrote:
Non whites had better wake up and become atheists. Non whites don't want to fight the OC wars for the OC. White future earthlings are using the Cowards Cookbook (bible) and the time machine mentioned in the old testament chapter of Malachi, for the expansion and growth of the OC (white race). There is no sense in using the time machine to expand the land of all races. If they want to attend OC religions, how on ? are you OC going to ? them. You OC are childlike cowards. You know white future earthlings are supporting your childlike ways. And you know what? we will not conduct ourselves in such childlike methods. We will, however, confront you OC and tear the living life out of you white cowards. My advice to you and all other OC, is to learn how to stay out of our business. You OC won't do that which means your punishments will be extremely gruesome. You OC have made your decisions. And so have we. We will not live alongside each other in the future because it is obvious we can't.
I strongly advise you white cowards to not let your guard down. We will wage war upon you at the least expected moment. You OC did not get away with your cowardly crimes. So can you OC actually stay away? Thats an easy question to answer! In fact, anyone who knows what is going, know that is a very easy question to answer. If you OC actually did not use the time machine for the expansion and growth of the white race, the America's, Australia, Europe and many other locations would not have a white population. To the many more wars to be fought. Pity your cowardly white soldiers because they will pay an extremely painful price for the cowardly actions of the OC and so will any non whites who help the Organized Cowards fight to defend the OC. This war is only in the initial phase.
<quoted text>
Are you for REAL? Did you read and learn anything in history classes? UFO's? and Aliens? Time Machines? C'mon!! Stop the drugs and come join the human race. We all bleed red!
Sad

Minot, ND

#6 Jun 1, 2013
Christianity is dying.....sorry friend you should seek help. Another 100 years and the bible will be just like every other book of fairy tales.
Reality

Belcourt, ND

#7 Jun 7, 2013
Religion is a crutch for people who have no desire to make their own way in life. This freak is just funny. This is what happens to people that live off the american government, that have never had to work, to pay their way, to struggle to make their dreams come true.
jumping catfish

Marshfield, WI

#8 Jun 18, 2013
quit destroying belcourt.........
cherry

Rolla, ND

#9 Aug 1, 2013
We're the heck is this crap coming from?
All people can live together and pray together or separate without tearing each other apart. That is why we have freedom in our country.
I am sorry if some people feel the white people stole land from the Indians or from whom ever. No one alive today was there. There were good and bad on both sides. I thought we were long past that.
My ancestors farmed land for over 500 years and it was taken away from them, we all have our stories but any,ore that is all they are is stories, because none of us lived though it.
Quite living in the past who ever you are and quite trying to spread your hatred around just because your head is on crooked. Get off the drugs or what ever your on and live the life GOD provided for us.
He gave us the greatest gift anyone could give us THAT IS LIFE IT'S SELF. Make good use of it because it will soon be gone.
Every one believes in some God they just call home by different names.
I get the biggest kick out of these so called atheist. When something good happens to them or they just barly miss a bad situation the first words out of there mouths is THANK GOD I WAS SO LUCKY!
I know people who claim they are true atheist but yet they they practice things like witch craft that is a religion!!!. This one lady sends her little girl to bible study when asked when when she is claiming she is atheist she said well just in case!!!
Myself I look out every day and am so happy to be alive and have good health because I really work at keeping my body in good shape whether it is because I eat, play or work right. I do it because itis GODS gift to me!!

GET OVER YOUR SELF AND GROW UP!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mylo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just asking... (Dec '14) May 6 Curious 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Nidoe 25
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mylo, ND (Jul '10) Jan '12 Wildaliz 13
News SUPCO - Sex Assault Apr '06 Julia Roberts 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mylo Mortgages