Police Blotter

There are 6 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Jun 28, 2009, titled Police Blotter. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

ACCIDENT: A pickup truck driven by Duane Stillwell, 42, Middletown, was traveling east on Chestnut Street when it pulled out from a stop sign and into the path of a car driven by Joseph Gillette, 46, of 15 Evergreen Road, South Lebanon Township, that was traveling north on South Lincoln Avenue at 10:55 a.m. Saturday, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

zach shumaker

Wilmington, DE

#1 Jun 28, 2009
not every will the sun shine
okay

Marietta, PA

#2 Jun 30, 2009
THEFT: A potted water plant worth about $10 was removed from the backyard of the home of Wayne Smith of Schubert Road between 9 a.m. Thursday and 1 p.m. Friday, police said.

You called the police for this?!?!?!?
matt plever

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2009
just wanted to check how pathetic you would make my name look after the misunderstanding a Penn National. They got me the weenie theif, get a life, find a story do you really believe i would sacrifice my name record and standing in the horse business over a hot dog and chips. think about it at the racetrack and didnt have two dollars. let alone steal it dont think so
matt plever

United States

#4 Jul 5, 2009
the real crime here is i let my temper get the best of me, but you have a job to do lebanon daily news so keep on doing it. Just understand this: A PERSON CAN BE CHARGED WITH ANYTHING, DOESNT MEAN THEY DID IT JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF WAS CHARGED FALSELY ill get off my soap box now point made
KAREN

United States

#5 Jul 12, 2009
I CANT BELIEVE WHAT IM READING WITH YOU AT PENN NATIONAL. YOU DONT KNOW ME BUT I KNOW YOUR UNCLE, HE WAS SECRATARY THEIR. IVE HEARD ALOT ABOUT YOU FROM GIRLFRIENDS AT THE OTB IN YORK. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR A PRETTY NICE GUY, GOOD LUCK. PS KEEP PLAYING YOUR MUSIC!!! SOUNDS GOOD FROM WHAT I HEAR
Your biggest fan

Lancaster, PA

#6 Jul 24, 2012
What a joke! I dont know you, but have had the opportunity to be graced by your presence on a few occasions ,and I know better even from being a stranger in a crowd. matt Is the kindest person on gods green earth.I would stand behind him, no matter what.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myerstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parent asks Northern Lebanon to keep teachers (Apr '11) Jun '15 Teacher 48
Review: D S Miller Construction (Feb '15) May '15 mudo1958 2
News A wilting Pennsylvania Dutch tradition: ham and... Mar '15 Fannie Pak 1
News New gym focuses on functional workouts (Jul '10) Mar '15 smashhits 6
Review: Greble Scrap Recycling & U Pull IT Yard (Jun '14) Mar '15 jeffw2243 5
James A Mills Jr (Jul '13) Dec '14 CALLS IT LIKE IT IS 14
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Aug '14 daab90 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Myerstown Mortgages