BREAKING NEWS: Jackson Township shooting

BREAKING NEWS: Jackson Township shooting

There are 120 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Feb 11, 2011, titled BREAKING NEWS: Jackson Township shooting. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

Lebanon County Coroner Dr. Jeffrey Yocum was called to the scene of a shooting in Jackson Township early today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Crap

Perth Amboy, NJ

#104 Feb 23, 2011
spunk myster wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I suggest reading the Book of Job. God gave us a free will. Some of us make better choices with that freedom than others.
Thank you for pointing out that nothing happens for a reason. That was my point. It's called probability and chance.
Morbius

Myerstown, PA

#105 Feb 23, 2011
Crap wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for pointing out that nothing happens for a reason. That was my point. It's called probability and chance.
Don't you have a cushion union goon job to go back to? Or are you texting from the rotunda in Madison?
Crap

Perth Amboy, NJ

#106 Feb 23, 2011
Great rebuttal. Guess I just shattered your beliefs on God. I would be upset if that happened to me too.
Morbius

Myerstown, PA

#107 Feb 23, 2011
Crap wrote:
Great rebuttal. Guess I just shattered your beliefs on God. I would be upset if that happened to me too.
My question remains. After all, if you are a public sector employee and I am the taxpayer, don't I have the right to know what you are doing on work time?
Crap

Perth Amboy, NJ

#108 Feb 23, 2011
Morbius wrote:
<quoted text>
My question remains. After all, if you are a public sector employee and I am the taxpayer, don't I have the right to know what you are doing on work time?
No, and again not everyone works during the day. By your logic tax payers should also know what you do with your Social Security and Medicare benefits every month.
Morbius

Myerstown, PA

#109 Feb 23, 2011
Uh, oh! Trouble for Barack HUSSEIN Obama and the union goons:
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/wisconsin-uni...
Crap

Perth Amboy, NJ

#110 Feb 23, 2011
Morbius wrote:
Uh, oh! Trouble for Barack HUSSEIN Obama and the union goons:
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/wisconsin-uni...
Newsmax? Really? What did I tell you about polls. You're only looking at one Gallup poll when you read that article. Gallup asks about 50 different questions in many different ways. You can find a liberal news website right now touting gallup's polls as well in favor of the unions. Get real.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-02-2...
spunk myster

Lebanon, PA

#112 Feb 24, 2011
Crap wrote:
<quoted text>
The probability and chance that life evolved from no life is zero. I guess if you overlook that, the rest of your beliefs make sense.
Crap

Perth Amboy, NJ

#113 Feb 25, 2011
spunk myster wrote:
<quoted text>
The probability and chance that life evolved from no life is zero. I guess if you overlook that, the rest of your beliefs make sense.
I guess you must have missed science class for the creationism museum in Kentucky.

I guess it's more believable for some people to believe that with a little bit of magic and waving of the hands you can create two human beings named Adam and Eve out of thin air. And that somehow they avoided incestuous relationships to create the same population that we have today.
spunk myster

Lebanon, PA

#114 Mar 1, 2011
Crap wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you must have missed science class for the creationism museum in Kentucky.
I guess it's more believable for some people to believe that with a little bit of magic and waving of the hands you can create two human beings named Adam and Eve out of thin air. And that somehow they avoided incestuous relationships to create the same population that we have today.
Both are theories. Both require faith. I put my faith in the one True God. You put yours in a puddle of goo. Your arrogance is quite charming.
Crap

Perth Amboy, NJ

#115 Mar 1, 2011
spunk myster wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are theories. Both require faith. I put my faith in the one True God. You put yours in a puddle of goo. Your arrogance is quite charming.
One is scientific theory. The other is magic. Please... for the love of this country... don't confuse the two!
spunk myster

Lebanon, PA

#116 Mar 1, 2011
Crap wrote:
<quoted text>
One is scientific theory. The other is magic. Please... for the love of this country... don't confuse the two!
Your argument falls short of convincing. Good luck with that...
Crap

Perth Amboy, NJ

#117 Mar 1, 2011
spunk myster wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument falls short of convincing. Good luck with that...
Again you must have skipped science class for the creation museum. I will pay for a high school level biology class for you. Tell me where to send the check.
spunk myster

Lebanon, PA

#118 Mar 1, 2011
Crap wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you must have skipped science class for the creation museum. I will pay for a high school level biology class for you. Tell me where to send the check.
Again? You mean like in using the same line twice? That's all you got? How sad. Poor fool...
on the inside

United States

#119 Mar 2, 2011
spunk myster wrote:
<quoted text>
Again? You mean like in using the same line twice? That's all you got? How sad. Poor fool...
Spunk, all you should be saying to Crap (how fitting is that name) is "God Bless You". He really needs to hear that more often and hoopefully for the sake of his soul and his family's hearts, he begins to receive that blessing.
THANK YOU, from the bottom of MY heart, for not being scared to stand up for what you and I (and many others) believe in!!!
topic lost

York, PA

#120 Mar 2, 2011
I wish you all would start up another thread to argue about politics, religion and the theory of evolution. This thread was about the shooting, remember? When it pops up in the top twenty with a new post, it's both disappointing and annoying to read all this off topic stuff.
Wow

Arlington, VA

#121 Mar 2, 2011
topic lost wrote:
I wish you all would start up another thread to argue about politics, religion and the theory of evolution. This thread was about the shooting, remember? When it pops up in the top twenty with a new post, it's both disappointing and annoying to read all this off topic stuff.
Anything over 100 posts automatically becomes something political or religion. You could choose to not look.
spunk myster

Lebanon, PA

#122 Mar 4, 2011
on the inside wrote:
<quoted text>
Spunk, all you should be saying to Crap (how fitting is that name) is "God Bless You". He really needs to hear that more often and hoopefully for the sake of his soul and his family's hearts, he begins to receive that blessing.
THANK YOU, from the bottom of MY heart, for not being scared to stand up for what you and I (and many others) believe in!!!
You are right, and you are welcome. My biggest problem is that my clay feet are still on the ground. I'm not perfect, but I am forgiven!

God bless you Crap!!
Crap

Perth Amboy, NJ

#123 Mar 4, 2011
spunk myster wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, and you are welcome. My biggest problem is that my clay feet are still on the ground. I'm not perfect, but I am forgiven!
God bless you Crap!!
And may the flying spaghetti monster bless you too!
bob

United States

#124 Mar 23, 2011
lebanon is a small nice place but in someplaces its bad where this happend is a quiet little place this is very rare in lebanon but i know the girl this is sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myerstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Redwood Drive Resident Admits Molesting ... (Mar '10) Jun 7 girl needs help 3
News police, fire log - 8/7 (Aug '10) May '16 xxx 14
News Dixie reunion plans rev up (Jun '11) May '16 Cynnene Halsell J... 37
News Police blotter: Palmyra police thwart burglary ina Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
The Singing Zims (Feb '10) Mar '16 Vicki Hakun 33
News Remembering the blizzard of 1958 (Feb '08) Jan '16 Jim 14
News Parent asks Northern Lebanon to keep teachers (Apr '11) Jun '15 Teacher 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Myerstown Mortgages