Murder victim died from single bullet

Murder victim died from single bullet

There are 11 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Murder victim died from single bullet. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

The Lebanon man who was shot and killed Sunday morning died from a single bullet that struck his upper left arm, according to Lebanon County coroner Jeffrey Yocum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

RIP

Brogue, PA

#1 Oct 26, 2010
And just in case someone decides to talk smack he learned english. RIP Lelo i hope this guy gets what he deserves for doing this to you.
THE TRUTH

Lebanon, PA

#2 Oct 26, 2010
Glad to see this man finally get some of the respect he deserves from a town where the newpaper will print anything just to stir up more drama.
This was a great kid who spent alot of his life here , has family here and generally gave back to his community.
This is the type of guy that would give the last of his food to starving man, you know a good hearted individual.
He was a joker , but at the same time demanded the same respect he gave.
He is gone now , and he will be missed by all those he's touched.
When God took him ,it's because he was needed more there than here.
TRUTH...
WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND MISS YOU LELO !!!!!.....R.I.P.
RIP from randomwhitegirl

Lebanon, PA

#3 Oct 26, 2010
I didn't know him but just by reading this.. and in general it is a shame (no matter the race for you losers that bring that up all the time) that such a nice guy had to lose his life over some idiot that obviously knew he'd get his ass beat if he actually stuck around to fight out like a real man instead of pulling a gun.

T&P's to Lelo's friends and family! May he rest in peace and may justice be served and this 24 yr old asswipe be caught and beat in jail... ugh
Lebanon Cesspool

Lebanon, PA

#4 Oct 26, 2010
I've been following this story since it happened on Sunday. I didn't know Aurelio at all but I've known his brother Herman for what seems like forever. I've known herman for years from youth sports and I've spent time with him as young adults. Herman is a good man. He is currently serving in the US Army I believe.

Death hurts. It hurts families and communities. Murder, really hurts. The question of WHY?, will remain in our minds forever.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family who lost a loved one.

I'm not 100% sure, more like 99%, but I believe that the Asshole who committed this crime is the same asshole who had a problem with me and wanted to fight me for no reason at a bar a few weeks ago. He said I looked different and didn't belong in that bar. It took everything I had inside of me not to twist his neck off of his body. He was definitely under the influence of more drugs than just alcohol. I knew I had everything to lose and he had nothing. He is a scumbag. Waste of life.

I hope that he is caught alive, found guilty and recieves the death penalty. I also hope he spends enough time in prison to be raped by every Bubba in jail. God Bless America!
R I P

Lebanon, PA

#5 Oct 26, 2010
His death affects so many people. Not one person that knew him can say anything negative about him because he was a good person.
Many will appreciate this positive cover story on his life.
We will never understand why this had to happen to him, but we must all know that God did need him more and now gained another angel.
R.I.P LELO
gone to soon
gee

Lebanon, PA

#6 Oct 26, 2010
='( (forever you'll be missed)
gee

Lebanon, PA

#7 Oct 26, 2010
to any who might still have negative thoughts about this man, or can't see past the color of his skin, or the pronounciation of his name, know this; 1). his brother herman defends your freedom of speach to say whatever ignorant comments might be on your mind... 2). one day you too will die, as will we all, and i can all but guaruntee you that lelo will be standing there in heaven right next to all the prophets, ready to greet you... he stood up to some common street punks for the sake of decency, he stood his ground like a real man... and in just a fraction of a minute, some stupid cowardly punk, rather then stand and be a man, stole that beautiful life from all of us... i hope this melendez punk isn't found by the police, because even the worst prison is too good a fate for the man who took lelo's life... but may his soul finally fly free...
Ivelice Quezada

Darby, PA

#8 Oct 31, 2010
This is his sister Evey, there will never be another person in this world that was like my brother. And to everyone that is showing love, I really appreciate it and love you all for it. Don't worry they will catch that bastard. And to anyone that did have something to say about my brother, in his word, "your all mamanemaso!" Lol! Dominican for life!
tired

Manheim, PA

#9 Oct 31, 2010
ok sis, what was your brother shot for? I doubt it was over nothing.
Christina R

Hummelstown, PA

#10 Nov 3, 2010
It was over nothing! Nothing that had to do with the guy that shot him. So don't ever doubt that people DON'T kill for NO REASON.
Letia

Lebanon, PA

#11 Mar 28, 2011
R.I.P Daddy ; i Love You <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myerstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News police, fire log - 8/7 (Aug '10) May 11 xxx 14
News Dixie reunion plans rev up (Jun '11) May 6 Cynnene Halsell J... 37
News Police blotter: Palmyra police thwart burglary ina Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
The Singing Zims (Feb '10) Mar '16 Vicki Hakun 33
News Remembering the blizzard of 1958 (Feb '08) Jan '16 Jim 14
News Parent asks Northern Lebanon to keep teachers (Apr '11) Jun '15 Teacher 48
Review: D S Miller Construction (Feb '15) May '15 mudo1958 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Myerstown Mortgages