Children learn about animals and farm...

Children learn about animals and farm life in visits to Barb's Barn

There are 1 comment on the HeraldTribune.com story from Jan 25, 2008, titled Children learn about animals and farm life in visits to Barb's Barn. In it, HeraldTribune.com reports that:

“I can't believe this is here. It's so wonderful”

What: Educational and fun farm visits with real animals at a real farm Where: Barb's Barn and farm, 26900 Crosby Road, Myakka City How much: Hour-long visits, $35 per child; three-hour weekend outings, $45 per ... via HeraldTribune.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HeraldTribune.com.

Maureen

Warren, MI

#1 Feb 11, 2008
Barb Bernard was just wonderful and so patient and encouraging with a very nervous six-year old that I took to Barb's Barn; I was amazed at what she got her to do. We never got to sit on a pony as Barb wanted her to brush a pony first - to feel comfortable with the animal - but we will definitely go back and I am sure that she will get to sit on Beauty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myakka City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arcadia teen charged with DUI manslaughter (Jun '10) Jul '17 Arcadia 73
Kay Hine is "Murdered" not "Missing" in 1972. (Aug '08) Jul '17 Major 88
horse pasture Jul '17 Lisa Nelson 1
central malony transformer shootings Jul '17 concerned 1
Bon fires n big trucks thats whats up Jun '17 Kentuckygirl 1
to a dumb b1tch... (Jan '11) Apr '17 HEFFER 7
Mosaic Mine Runoff? (Jan '07) Apr '17 INDICT RICK SCOTT 3

Myakka City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance