2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 Full story: thenewsoftoday.com 3,001

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Full Story
reader

Spring Hill, FL

#3018 Dec 11, 2013
writer~~
you bore me
hence
give it up
~~reader
David Harbin

United States

#3019 Dec 12, 2013
The Minister of Music of Panama City
First Baptist Church got busted for hitting on an undercover policeman at a local Park....that's another Church built by the Contractor Robert Shawn Ellison too and there were numerous mechanics/materialmen claims filed for non payment just like the Looted Murder Church.
What a cesspool Bay County, Florida is...
yepper

Lake Butler, FL

#3020 Dec 12, 2013
as we all know now the feds are just a deep in this Bya County chet as the Bushes and their bushwhacking "butties."

http://www.commondreams.org/news2007/0611-03....

And, PS: Spring Hill (with your nose right up these criminals arses) You can kiss my old rusty right square in the crack! And I'll give you an appointment on the court house square and a week to practice!
hummm

Lake Butler, FL

#3022 Dec 12, 2013
funny how the feds will tackle this culture of corruption and let bay county and central florida operate their criminal empires.

http://fogwatch.org/2013/12/11/sweetwater-may...

Maybe they just haven't got to Bay and Lake County yet who knows?
jeremy

Lake Butler, FL

#3023 Dec 13, 2013
Every parent and every person on earth who truly loves children and is not in to using and abusing them for their pleasures or the money they can make off them should read this!!!

very noteworthy. at the bottom of this Children's Rights Article there is a link. Click on that link and it takes you to more links concerning the abuse of boys at the Green isle Boys Ranch. Click on the 77 page summary and it takes you back to the early 1980's and proves this sheriff has had an infinity for boys all of his life! Then click on the link at the 44 page summary that proves FIVE little boys were raped (read their hand written statements to the first responding deputy sheriff at the sheriff's boys ranch and see the rapist is pictured with the sheriff during the times of the rapes and the sheriff covered up the rapes was never really arrested or prosecuted him. The system protected this rapist..

http://childrensrightsflorida.wordpress.com/a ...

And the people wonder what has gone wrong with our society? We have given the scum of the earth the power to abuse our children and get away with it!!!!
jeremy

Lake Butler, FL

#3024 Dec 13, 2013
This is the direct link to the mentioned above.

http://childrensrightsflorida.wordpress.com/a...
Panamaed

United States

#3028 Feb 16, 2014
One must look back far enough to understand the enormity of the lie and the criminality of bankers and governments alike. We must understand the legal restraints that were severed during the Clinton years and the congress that changed the rules regarding financial institutions. We must understand that the criminal acts were bold and bipartisan, and were designed to consolidate wealth through the destruction of the middle class. All of this is part of a much larger plan to establish a one world economy by “killing” the U.S. dollar and consequently, eradicating the middle class by a cabal of globalists that existed and continue to exist within all sectors of our government. The results will be crippling to not just the United States, but the entire Western world.

What began decades ago is now becoming more transparent under the Obama regime. Perhaps that’s the transparency Obama promised, for we’ve seen little else in terms of transparency with regard to the man known as Barack Hussein Obama. For those not locked into the captured corporate media, we’re starting to see the truth emerging. The truth is that we’ve been living under a giant Ponzi scheme and we, the American citizens, are the suckers. As illustrated by the list of dead bankers above, however, the power elite need a bit more time before the extent of their criminality is revealed. The need a bit more time to transfer the remaining wealth from middle-class America to their private coffers. Timing is everything, and a magic act only works when all props are in place before the illusion is performed. Only when their timing is right will the slumbering Americans realize the extent of the illusion by which they’ve been entranced, at which time they will be forced into submission to accept a financial reset that will ultimately subjugate them to a global economy. I contend that this is the reason for the recent spate of deaths, for those who met their tragic and untimely end had the ability to expose this nefarious agenda by what they knew or discovered, or what they would reveal under subpoena and the damage they could cause to the globalist financial agenda.
Panamaed

United States

#3029 Feb 16, 2014
I posted the link to the above but it was censored. You will have to go to Panamaed Blog.
top chopper

Spring Hill, FL

#3030 Feb 16, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
I posted the link to the above but it was censored. You will have to go to Panamaed Blog.
yes......CENSORED

YES....panamaed.
Panamaed

United States

#3031 Feb 16, 2014
The shill from Springhill that adds nothing but diversion from the truth.
CointeLPro Operative. Racketeer.
belly up

Spring Hill, FL

#3032 Feb 16, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
The shill from Springhill that adds nothing but diversion from the truth.
CointeLPro Operative. Racketeer.
yet there is no day that the deined "shill' is not knocked by panamead

me thinks he enjoys the shills attention wirhout which nothingness

please tell us "what is this shrill?"

perhaps no more than s sound in the air heard only by panamaed the antaganist
belly up ___cont___

Spring Hill, FL

#3033 Feb 16, 2014
forgot to add....

panamead has been awarded diagnosis of " 301.50 " by "United States"
Hillary By Landslide

United States

#3035 Feb 17, 2014
Hillary is going to win Texas in 2016. The south will fall again!

I met about 5 different hicks that were angry about Obama wrecking romney the day after the election. They agreed to box me, and I BTS out of them.

Can't wait to do it again when Hillary wrecks one of those hellbound hypocrites, santorum or hickabee.
Vidya

Ashburn, VA

#3036 Feb 17, 2014
Ms Lewinsky

Palm Coast, FL

#3037 Feb 17, 2014
Hillary By Landslide wrote:
Hillary is going to win Texas in 2016. The south will fall again!
I met about 5 different hicks that were angry about Obama wrecking romney the day after the election. They agreed to box me, and I BTS out of them.
Can't wait to do it again when Hillary wrecks one of those hellbound hypocrites, santorum or hickabee.
As Hillary would lie, "What DIFFERENCE does it make?" ,(you bull4hitting fool!) Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha...
Hillary By Landslide

United States

#3038 Feb 17, 2014
Hillary forecasted to win in 2016 by a larger margin than that alzhiemer mush brain won by in 1984.
Ms Lewinsky

Palm Coast, FL

#3039 Feb 17, 2014
Hillary By Landslide wrote:
Hillary forecasted to win in 2016 by a larger margin than that alzhiemer mush brain won by in 1984.
"I did not have sex with my husband, Bill C.": "What DIFFERENCE does it make?" : "I know just as little as Barack Obama and I promise to lie almost as much, since I certainly can't beat him at it!" If the Amercian voters are still as stupid as they were in 2008 and 2012, Hillary will definitely win: "What DIFFERENCE does it make?" Fool!
Panamaed

United States

#3040 Feb 17, 2014
How can that be Spring Hill Shill Judge?

You always comment about me, not me...

The only reason I try to direct others to the truth at Panamaed Blog you,Topix and The Media tries to keep hidden to cover for your Racketeering Buddies and your Racketeering Enterprise.

Panamaed Blog was set up to expose corruption....
Panamaed

United States

#3041 Feb 17, 2014
That's why you SOBs killed my Panamaed registered Topix user.

And you post under multiple anonymous users.

Dixie Mafia Kingpin Rev J.W. Hunt, the crooked partner in Junction Station, Inc., and his White Western Men's Club (12+1) buddies decided to have a corrupt, now dead/sheepdipped, IRS Agent violate his oath by seizing Florida Title...not the assets or the bank accounts...the same day we refused to sell to the Chicago Title Mob Monopoly now owned by Fidelity National.

That's how YA'LL collapsed America!

Rev J.W. Hunt gave me the nickname PANAMAED!
he who knows all

Spring Hill, FL

#3042 Feb 17, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
.... why....
stop your crying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myakka City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Internet in Arcadia Village Oct 6 Lynda 1
Would you like to network with others? Join the... Sep '14 SWAT Networking 1
Polk County residents buck housing plan for mig... (Jan '08) Sep '14 john 21
SWAT Networking opens in Parrish!! Sep '14 SWAT Networking 1
How Bass Pro Shops bypassed University Town Cen... Aug '14 who cares 5
Manatee County Planning Commission OKs Villages... Aug '14 Anthony Romano 1
Arcadia man accused of molesting 6 y/o child Aug '14 MAYRA 1
Myakka City Dating
Find my Match

Myakka City Jobs