“Jobs for Americans”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#237 Jul 11, 2011
Why dont you call some roofing companies yourself then and tell them you want to work and see if they dont tell you that they only hire Mexicans!
Derek

United States

#238 Jul 21, 2011
Illegal immigrants are the back bone of this nation if lazy americans got off there ass and worked instead of being on disability and food stamps there would be no work for them I have never met a spanish worker on a job site that couldnt run circles around there american counter part... You all are fu<king Sick!

“Jobs for Americans”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#239 Jul 21, 2011
Sick? Being over run by Illegal Aliens is sicking!

They are like Cockroaches.

My kid cant even get a job because of all the are mexicans taking up all the jobs

“Wear a condom for Christ sakes”

Since: Jul 11

OKC

#240 Jul 26, 2011
Legal-American wrote:
Sick? Being over run by Illegal Aliens is sicking!
They are like Cockroaches.
My kid cant even get a job because of all the are mexicans taking up all the jobs
Although you have a legitimate point, you are going about it in complete ignorance. If American business owners would not hire illegals, then there would be more jobs for Americans who would be "willing to work for cheaper wages". Money hungry assholes can't help themselves, if you will only do the job for $20.00/hr and ride the clock while smokin dope on your lunch break, and a Mexican will do it for half the price and get done twice as quick (smokin dope or not) then who do you think they are going to hire??? Yes its annoying and destroying our economy but racist rants will get you nowhere but to be labeled a racist. Be proactive not reactive, dipshit!
whatever

Santa Clara, CA

#241 Jul 30, 2011
Legal-American wrote:
Im not racist! Get out of my country and take your racist azz back to mexico!
this isnt your country this country belongs to the native americans if anyone should be talking its them your forefathers came here and did the same thing so shut up these poor people are coming from mexico to make a better life for themselves and their family i agree that they shouldnt come here illegally but all the europeans came here illegaly to so you have no room to talk unless your an indian and dont be claiming no drop of cherokee because it doesnt count if you have a problem with it why dont you go get a roofing job and shut up being a full blood cheyenne i can talk so shove it legal american
MARIA FELIX

United States

#242 Sep 14, 2011
YOU GUYS ARE LOOSER OK I WANT YOU CAME TO WORK IN 100 DEGRES F FOR 7 DOLLAR PER HOURS NO CREO PENDEJOS

“Wear a condom for Christ sakes”

Since: Jul 11

OKC

#243 Sep 15, 2011
MARIA FELIX wrote:
YOU GUYS ARE LOOSER OK I WANT YOU CAME TO WORK IN 100 DEGRES F FOR 7 DOLLAR PER HOURS NO CREO PENDEJOS
$7.00 an hour for an illegal- paying no taxes, sending half that $ back to Mexico so it can be saved for a very fluffy lifestyle later. It would be ok if they were planning to live her legally and bring their family over, but from my experience with illegals, they usually make as much money as they can off of America just to put back into Mexico for themselves or retirement. The same home there, costs about a 1/4 of what it would cost here. So basically America is being used by illegals. This is a free country for whomever wants to make a better life here. Not to use all our resources until the well runs dry and then go back to your own country when you dont need us anymore.
Roofing Sub

Mckinney, TX

#244 Jan 16, 2012
What everyone says is all well and good and I agree workers should be here legally. But the facts are legal crews suck, their work is slow and not quality minded, their prices are through the roof and Insurance companies nor Homeowners want to pay what a legal crew wants to do their roof. Instead of fighting amongst ourselves what we should be doing in banding together to get prices up so we all can hire legal quality minded crews.
Brandon

Silver Spring, MD

#245 Mar 10, 2012
Legal-American wrote:
Make sure you get this.
All of you jerks your jobs are taken away because your big fat as.... lazy bastards. The illegal workers or roofers work hard, long hours under the sun or in cold weathers while your fat lazy as.... sitting in the sofa drinking beers or coffee all relaxed. so shut your fu..... mouth and get your fat ass up in start looking for jobs. Those illegal roofers also pay taxes, buy groceries, etc. they spend their money in things invest in this fucking country too. so stop discriminating and zip your mouth.
look

United States

#246 Apr 6, 2012
Legal-American wrote:
I do both 6/5 and 5/5 California cut valley open valleys and lased valleys. I hand nail gun nail I do it all I been in this business for 20 years. In fact I can still put on more shingles by hand than anyone you know.
Why is it people think Im on a racist hate fest? I am not racist. I am on a illegal immigrant hate fest. That don't make me racist. I hate anyone who comes into my country illegally! There taking the working mans job. I the working man don't like it when contractors tell me they wont hire me because Im not Mexican!!
ok you wan to work i have 1500squars and i need you crew is goberment job and tell me if you goin to doit for 30.00 squar and you have 30 days to complete the work
MARIBEL

Belton, MO

#247 Apr 26, 2012
I dont think so well that people like you say they are illegal but they are the ones who always do the hard work and because of them alot of people are getting there houses done and theres alot of people who are happy of the great job the MEXICANS ARE DOING IN THEIR HOUSES!!!!!!!!!!
Jim

Kansas City, MO

#248 May 4, 2012
Wow you are an idiot. Fyi not all spanish speaking natives are Mexican. Next time do HSD instead of GED. Your not a very bright one. If Americans really wanted to work they would work hard to get there. No one comes and takes your jobs away, you simple dont put the effort to keep it.
Legal-American wrote:
Roofing Contractors are notorious for hiring Illegal Roofing Crews from Mexico. Oh there crew leader might be a legal immigrant or even a Mexican American Citizen, but the the rest of the crew ARE NOT ! Even if you hire a so called legitimate contractor who in return hires a illegal crew, you can still be held accountable. Americans are sick and tired of illegal workers coming into this country and taking our jobs. I would suggest all homeowners require anyone working on there home to show proof of there right to work in the USA before you allow them on your property. American citizens who are losing jobs over the illegal workers in this country will be reporting to ICE and filing lawsuit's against Contractors and Homeowners who use illegal workers
bob

Mesa, AZ

#249 Jun 29, 2012
your an jurk pff
Jajaha

Minneapolis, MN

#250 Aug 14, 2012
Legal-American wrote:
Im not racist! Get out of my country and take your racist azz back to mexico!
Let me guess ur wife cheat on u with a Mexican jaja racist sucker.....
best

United States

#251 Aug 22, 2012
Legal-American wrote:
<quoted text>No son I am not! Illegal is Illegal!! just because Im sick and tired of millions of illegals sneaking into our country and taking our jobs dose not make me racist. You don't hear me talking about the color of there skin! You hear me complaining about there illegal auctions! You don't hear me complaining about legal immigrants.
This is not about the color of there skin. We are a nation of laws!! the illegals have no right to be here nor do they have the right to work in this
country!
If they want that right they need to come here legally!
I am the one who is being discriminated against because of the color of my skin and the overwhelming number of illegals who come over here and put me out of work!
Do you know that roofing contractors tell me they only use Mexicans? That's discrimination!!
thats because we are the best sir,do it once do it right
Scott

Colorado Springs, CO

#252 Jan 23, 2013
u only say that because ur way too stupid to get work and because u are lazy and u want everything handed to u. u r scared because u know these poor people are better ans smarter than u thats the reason u dont want them here.
Scott

Colorado Springs, CO

#253 Jan 23, 2013
they just dont hire u because ur probably an idiot and ur lazy and expensive!
Scott

Colorado Springs, CO

#254 Jan 23, 2013
u r dumb how come u want them to come here legally? would they not take ur job to if they were legal? o and they wouldnt have to send all the money they make back to their country if the goverment was to give them papers
Carolina 1

United States

#255 Apr 13, 2013
I know the reason for hiring mexicans on deadly extreme hard labor been on sun all day, etc is because someone (boss) is getting alot out of it.
New homes, new cars and the laborers dont mind
They are happy to be employed and will give almost their life for that great contractor that hired them to yes feed the family that might b also illegal.
Its the other side of the coin. Give and take.
I understand the laws, but i think our heavenly father sees our moral laws, and lets it happen for yall to see the needy in person and see what u do, how you handle it. Many take the oppty to help them w/fam. And also get blessed back w/theirs.
Been a Christian nation("w/God all things are possible") many "Mexicans" are learning the beauty of helping hands, sharing, and the real Jesus. Amen brother~
rodiggiti

Grand Island, NE

#256 May 13, 2013
kiss my wrote:
you are a storm chaser plain to see that so go get bent you can not find one white roofing crew that is worth a shit so go get bent.....
You're damn right about that! I have never seen a white man work as hard as my LEGAL Latino employees. I pay them way above average in our region, and they are loyal to me and my projects. I haven't seen a Caucasian roof crew in 15 years. White people are lazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mustang Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma (Jul '13) 2 hr karl44 7,553
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) 4 hr Panty guy 80
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 6 hr mac7313214 325
Corruption in the Public Defenders Office (Aug '10) 8 hr Heartbroken mother 9
City Of Bethany.....Corrupt and Unprofessional ... (May '06) Mar 28 Senator INBRED IN... 351
Edward Sprague 37 arrested for raping a minor Feb '15 Fighting4turtle 1
dustin moore (May '13) Jan '15 300hurdler 2
Mustang Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mustang People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]