Muskogee Teen Arrested On First Degre...

Muskogee Teen Arrested On First Degree Murder Complaint

There are 440 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Feb 23, 2010, titled Muskogee Teen Arrested On First Degree Murder Complaint. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A 17-year-old Muskogee teen has been arrested in connection with a man found shot to death in Muskogee last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
lilsis

Tulsa, OK

#1 Feb 23, 2010
How sad, seventeen years old and already a murderer.
catfish

Sand Springs, OK

#2 Feb 23, 2010
dispute over a stereo and money.

i could see where the murder was justified.
Lilo

Stillwater, OK

#4 Feb 23, 2010
I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee.....NOT!
Melanie

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Feb 23, 2010
Hey Lilo, not everyone from Muskogee is an alleged criminal... I may not live there now, but I AM proud to be an Okie From Muskogee.
babygirl

Langston, OK

#6 Feb 23, 2010
Thats really sad,17 and your life is ruined....
whoa thats alright

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Feb 23, 2010
Melanie wrote:
Hey Lilo, not everyone from Muskogee is an alleged criminal... I may not live there now, but I AM proud to be an Okie From Muskogee.
ME TOO MELANIE!!!! I just hate this had to happen. I know the parents of the 17 year old. He comes from a real respected and well rounded family. My prayers are with both families in their time of need. So sad....BUT MURDER IS NEVER THE ANSWER, and these kids need to know that.
kennajones

Tahlequah, OK

#8 Feb 23, 2010
Who would believe such crap that it was self defense? If it was truly self defense wouldn't you call the police after you shot the person instead of driving around with the body inside of the vehicle then walk home. What a load of crap. Hopefully he will serve plenty of time say for life or death row.
It WasnT Me

Kansas City, MO

#9 Feb 23, 2010
"Police tell The News On 6, Hembry has claimed the shooting was self defense in a dispute over stereo equipment and money."

Sure it was Hembry.....sure it was!!!!
dallas

San Jose, CA

#10 Feb 23, 2010
my praysarewith both families
tazzman

Frederick, OK

#12 Feb 23, 2010
It does not matter what town you are from,these young punks are killing, robbing, or something all the time.17 or not it is time to pay the price for being a thug. Eye for an eye i say give him the needle if he is found guilty.
noname

Warner, OK

#13 Feb 23, 2010
I am so tired of ALL these scumbag kids...I hope
he gets death...that will be just one last
a-hole on this earth!!!

Since: Mar 09

United States

#14 Feb 23, 2010
Sad
Daveon Smith

Mckinney, TX

#15 Feb 23, 2010
Chris was my cousin. love you cousin you will be missed.. R.I.P.
Merlin

Broken Arrow, OK

#17 Feb 23, 2010
Must have been some REALLY good equipment!
Michelle

Claremore, OK

#18 Feb 23, 2010
This is sad, but what does it matter if he is black? it has nothing to do with anything.

He was a kid who may or may not have made a really bad choice.( he hasn't been found guilty yet) And if the Court finds he did indeed make that bad choice he will have to deal with it the rest of his life, along with being punished by the state for it.

The victim of the crime was lost to us and anyone who did and may have known him, what a tragedy. His family will also have to deal with it for the rest of their lives.

Goddess Justice, may you have the insight a to bless the Judge in this case, that he might carry out your will.

Mercy, may you be swift and dealt to those who deserve you in this case.
Enzo Baker

Muskogee, OK

#19 Feb 23, 2010
Oh really, His father has a warrant out of Muskogee County for BURGLARY-FIRST DEGREE. Is that what you call a "Well rounded family"?
whoa thats alright wrote:
<quoted text>ME TOO MELANIE!!!! I just hate this had to happen. I know the parents of the 17 year old. He comes from a real respected and well rounded family. My prayers are with both families in their time of need. So sad....BUT MURDER IS NEVER THE ANSWER, and these kids need to know that.
nakeiyiazaerandy

Muskogee, OK

#20 Feb 23, 2010
OKAY!!!!! SELF DEFENSE IS WHAT IT WAS NONE OF US WAS THERE TO WITNESS WHAT WENT ON BETWEEN CHRIS AND LARONDON... LARONDON WAS NOT A "THUG". THE PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE IS THAT YALL ALWAYS TRY TO PUT YOUR 2CENTS IN W/O KNOWING THE TRUTH!!!!!! SOOO... EVERYBODY IN THE DISCUSSION SHOULD MIND UR BUSINESS!!!!!!!
SUPPORTIN LARONDON "BAM-BAM" HEMBREY 1000%!!!!
nakeiyiazaerandy

Muskogee, OK

#21 Feb 23, 2010
Slave Trader wrote:
WERE HE BLACK?
HELL YEAH HE WAS BLACK..... PROBLEM BEING????
SUPPORTING LARONDON "BAM-BAM" HEMBREY 1000%!!!!
nakeiyiazaerandy

Muskogee, OK

#22 Feb 23, 2010
noname wrote:
I am so tired of ALL these scumbag kids...I hope
he gets death...that will be just one last
**** on this earth!!!
YOU LOWLIFE S.O.B!!!!! HOW COULD YOU WISH DEATH ON SOMEBODY YOU DONT KNOW OR SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!!! TALK ALL YOU WANT..... WATCH LARONDON WALK THESE STREETS HERE PRETTY SOON!!!!!!!!!!
Lilo

Tulsa, OK

#23 Feb 23, 2010
Melanie wrote:
Hey Melanie, I was born and raised in Muskogee and thank god I got out of that shit hole town. That town has nothing good going for it. I know not EVERYONE from there is an "alleged criminal." And good for you if YOU are proud of that town, I am not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskogee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Students of Jefferson Elementary 1945/46 Jul 16 Calico 1
A wild lawyer here I met her in the 90's Tulsa ... (Mar '15) Jul 1 walmartramen 32
News Muskogee Police Have Person Of Interest In Road... Jun '16 walmartramen 1
News 3 indicted in steroid cases (Aug '09) Jun '16 So so 5
Michelle Davis-DEA Hold May '16 CCLady 1
sandy fears (Dec '13) May '16 AnotherMotherfrom... 4
Muskogee Sheriff Police took $53,000 from a Chr... May '16 cops are bad 2

Muskogee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muskogee Mortgages