Petition agaisnst LARRY MOORE

Petition agaisnst LARRY MOORE

Posted in the Muskogee Forum

DLN

Seminole, OK

#1 Mar 15, 2012
OK FOLKS I understand alot about the situation with Larry Moore and I want to give you some information on just exactly HOW he has done his job WITH MY FAMILY!!!! Nope im not on here to debate or spread lies rumours or gossip what I am fixing to tell you will make you like him more if you are one of the many child molesters who have been allowed to continue to walk around Muskogee OR make YOU LIVID and you really want to do something about it!
Here goes.........MY 6 yr old granddaughter was raped molested sodomized used by a man named VINCE LECOMPTE....he was a good boy HE PLED QUILTY and got a 20 yr suspended sentence....isnt that nice? Do You want him as your neighbor? YET the grandmother, who is suppose to now be divorced (as her daughter so nicely put it "so the grnd babies can see their papa (VINCE) and mawmaw with out a lot of hassle.......WELL if he done it to one what makes you think he is leaving the others alone??? ONword...charges were SUPPOSE to have been filed BY THE DA LARRY MOORE on the birth mom CHERRL SPRINGER BOSH (and any other name she decides to steal from you or your bank account) and the grandma DEBBIE LECOMPTE for being so nice to our baby, who can remember her(mawmaw) looking at her and rolling over in bed to ignore her crys of pain and fear WHILE as our baby put it in court..in papers..to the counselour..to the crisis center, to the BACA...to the advocates and everyone who would FINALLY LISTEN she was feelong VINCE once again left her favorite nighty that had Dora on it and ppushing her nighty on her tummy then pulling her undies down and sometimes off and putting his::":" inside her front and if she turned away back..........yea so LARRY MOORE decides there is not enough evidence on a kids word when she expalind everything so clear VINCE knew he was caught!!!! So the nice little mommy and grandmommy are now going around YOUR KIDS!!!!Ow and lets dont forget the step dad writing ME a letter telling me of her private area being red as blood swollen and sore (HE and his wife Cherrl checked it out together aww how special!) and her momma was suppose to take heer to Dr and dhs well she didnt and the child was sent back into the situation and even put in the bathtub with VINCE....OK so ya think you could give me a minute of your time now I need signatures I want them charged I want everyone involved charged IF i wasnt a person who fears God I would do wish hell on them...So what is it are you cowards hiding behind your fears or are you going to take a stand and have a investigation done on the man who let so many go including 4 other admitted rapist....WALKING YOUR STREETS LOOKING AT YOUR KIDS LIVING IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD..yep I hear ya say I will handle it I will take care of em.YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YU WOULD DO TIL YOUR baby comes and says "I know what that is my momma cherrl put those on me when I was bleeding everytime papa VINCE hurt me..maw maw loooked at me and just rolled over.....mama put me in the tub with him.......
OK so what is it are you gonna take a stand or just talk garbage and have no back bone to do anything???? I will answer ANY question you want answered....I however will not argue or answer any cussing abusive replys.SO SIGN THE PETITION!!!!
Melanie

Lexington, OK

#2 Mar 17, 2012
This Child she speaks of walks around talking to herself, she hurts herself, she is scared to death that Lecompte will come back and harm her some more. The child has been taken to have Mental Evaluations done and was Diagnosed with having Reordered Attachment due to not being able to trust anyone especially men and many other actually I believe 8 different others.
The child wont do anything or go anywhere by herself for fear he will take her or kill her.
This little girl has gone through years of pure Hell and she is still suffering. If this was your child what would you do? Please Help by Signing the Petition.
CHERRL BOSH

United States

#3 May 12, 2012
THIS APAULSES ME. HOW DARE YOU SAY THOSE THINGS ABOUT ME AND MY DAUGHTER. YOU ARE SO PSYCHOTIC AND YOU BJ FORD, YOU NEED TO CHECK YOURSELF IN SOMEWHERE YOURSELF.
THOSE THINMGS YOU SAY I DID AND MY DAUGHTER SAYS I DID, ARE NOTHING BUT YOUR OWN MADE UP LIES. YOU ARE ONE SICK TISTED PIECE OF TRASH. YOU PROCLAIM TO BE MAKING A STAND FOR MY DAUGHTER. WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR SON AND HIS WIFE FOR OFFERING THAT PLEA BARGAIN FOR VINCE IN THE FIRST PLACE. AND FYI- I SIGN THIS PETITION ONLY TO LOCK HIS ASS UP WHERE HE BELONGS.
AND STOP LYING, I DID NOT LOSE MY DAUGHTER TO YOUR LITTLE BOY OF A SON, BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER WAS MOLESTED. THE JUDGE AND MY COURT PAPERS/ADOPTION DECREE, CLEARLY STATE: THE SAID CHILD IS ELIGABLE FOR ADOPTION WITH OUT THE CONSENT OF THE BIRTH MOTHER, UNDER THE ACT OF FAILURE TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT FOR 12 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT LADY.
ALSO, WHY DONT YOU TELL THESE PEOPLE HOW YOU BEAT ME PREGNANT ON THE CONCRET FLOOR OF YOUR CHURCH, BECAUSE I TOLD YOU YOUR PSYCHO ASS WILL NEVER TOUCH MY BABY WHEN SHE IS BORN! OR HOW YOU VICIOUSLY ATTACKED ME IN THE CHURCH (GODS POWERHOUSE CHRISTIAN CENTER, E HANNCOCK ST. MUSKOGEE, OKLAHOMA) ALL BECAUSE I LEFT YOUR CHILDISH ASS SON AND REFUSED TO ALLOW YOU TO HOLD MY DAUGHTER.
MANY FOLKS THAT HAVE ATTENDED THAT HIPOCRITICAL, COLT TYPE CHURCH HAVE GVE ME MANY PICS OF MY DAUGHTER, AND STATEMENTS AS TO HER WORDS OF MISSING ME AND HER DAD (DANIEL). HOW SHE DISPISES YOU ALL PERIOD!
HOW CHRISTIAN YOU MUST FEEL.
MAYBE I NEED TYO POST THE VIDEOS I HAVE OF EVERY MOMENT OF HER LIFE FOR ALMOST 6 YRS, OF HOW BUBBLY AND PRECIOUS AND HAPPY AND SMILEY THIS BABY WAS. SHE HEALD HER HEAD HIGH.(UNLIKE YOUR WEAK ASS SON WAYLON ROCK WITTE/CHARLES WAYLON FORD) THAT WALKS WITH HIS HEAD TO HIS BOOTS CAUSE HE IS SCARED OF EVERY WOMAN AROUND HIM.
THATS YOUR TRUTH BJ FORD
GET SAVED OR BURN IN HELL I DONT CARE ANYMORE.
HOW DARE YOU EVEN (NET) SUCH DETAIL OF HER LIFE, AS A RAPE VICTIM MYSELF THE LAST THING SHE NEEDS IT TO BE REMINDED OF THIS EVERYDAY OR IN THE FUTURE HAVE IT BLASTED UP AGIAN. THIS BABY NEEDS TO HEAL (WITH OUT YOUR PSYCHO ASS THROWING IT IN HER FACE EVERY 5 MINS)
THE REAL MOMMY!
LOLOLOL at Cherrl Bosh

United States

#4 Nov 1, 2012
Well all I can say is cherrl bosh daniel bosh debbie leompte vince lecompte are a piece of work they dont like their lies being brought to the forfront but here they are above it is sad that the said child in this whole thing loves her real mommy and it isnt the one who gave birth to her she doesnt want to even go around her for any reason she loves Terri Ford and she loves her real birth daddy you see they saved her from a life of hell where these fake parents who played house drank smoke drugged cut up vehicles were arrested in front of her were taken to jail and she was put in shelters as well as being left with a child molester whom they already know was a molester per daniel who spends more time in jail than out as well as cherrl yet she does get him to take everything when caught he said that yep shes a piece of work that is why she was in a very special little room for quit sometime in her teen years but we wont go there. The child is awesome and adoring and beautiful and thank Goodness Looks like her aunt Brandy and Daddy! she also has her momma Terris attitude God knew where she would be before she was even on this earth ad he knew Terri was going to be her momma and he also knew she would love and protect this child as if she gave birth to her which makes her a very awesome momma. I believe everyone involved should be in jail and if there day doesnt come here on earth the will meet the Lord face to face and guess what YOU CANT LIE TO GO!!!!!! so I pray you all at the very least fall on your face before God and ask forgivness!Leave the baby girl alone she is heralthy happy and loves her real brothers and sister and her momma and daddy she lives with who GOD chose for her!
JOE

Tulsa, OK

#5 Aug 26, 2014
DLN wrote:
OK FOLKS I understand alot about the situation with Larry Moore and I want to give you some information on just exactly HOW he has done his job WITH MY FAMILY!!!! Nope im not on here to debate or spread lies rumours or gossip what I am fixing to tell you will make you like him more if you are one of the many child molesters who have been allowed to continue to walk around Muskogee OR make YOU LIVID and you really want to do something about it!
Here goes.........MY 6 yr old granddaughter was raped molested sodomized used by a man named VINCE LECOMPTE....he was a good boy HE PLED QUILTY and got a 20 yr suspended sentence....isnt that nice? Do You want him as your neighbor? YET the grandmother, who is suppose to now be divorced (as her daughter so nicely put it "so the grnd babies can see their papa (VINCE) and mawmaw with out a lot of hassle.......WELL if he done it to one what makes you think he is leaving the others alone??? ONword...charges were SUPPOSE to have been filed BY THE DA LARRY MOORE on the birth mom CHERRL SPRINGER BOSH (and any other name she decides to steal from you or your bank account) and the grandma DEBBIE LECOMPTE for being so nice to our baby, who can remember her(mawmaw) looking at her and rolling over in bed to ignore her crys of pain and fear WHILE as our baby put it in court..in papers..to the counselour..to the crisis center, to the BACA...to the advocates and everyone who would FINALLY LISTEN she was feelong VINCE once again left her favorite nighty that had Dora on it and ppushing her nighty on her tummy then pulling her undies down and sometimes off and putting his::":" inside her front and if she turned away back..........yea so LARRY MOORE decides there is not enough evidence on a kids word when she expalind everything so clear VINCE knew he was caught!!!! So the nice little mommy and grandmommy are now going around YOUR KIDS!!!!Ow and lets dont forget the step dad writing ME a letter telling me of her private area being red as blood swollen and sore (HE and his wife Cherrl checked it out together aww how special!) and her momma was suppose to take heer to Dr and dhs well she didnt and the child was sent back into the situation and even put in the bathtub with VINCE....OK so ya think you could give me a minute of your time now I need signatures I want them charged I want everyone involved charged IF i wasnt a person who fears God I would do wish hell on them...So what is it are you cowards hiding behind your fears or are you going to take a stand and have a investigation done on the man who let so many go including 4 other admitted rapist....WALKING YOUR STREETS LOOKING AT YOUR KIDS LIVING IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD..yep I hear ya say I will handle it I will take care of em.YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YU WOULD DO TIL YOUR baby comes and says "I know what that is my momma cherrl put those on me when I was bleeding everytime papa VINCE hurt me..maw maw loooked at me and just rolled over.....mama put me in the tub with him.......
OK so what is it are you gonna take a stand or just talk garbage and have no back bone to do anything???? I will answer ANY question you want answered....I however will not argue or answer any cussing abusive replys.SO SIGN THE PETITION!!!!
Larry Moore let a person go this year for murder 2014. Capps shot Richard twice with a shot gun blast. Pure murder. Larry Moore let him go. Did not file no charges against the shooter. Shot him first time on his leg then shot him in the head even though he was already down this punk shot him again. Go look this up it happened in Muskogee around Feb or March of 2014. So i understand what your saying about this so called DA. Plus he did not win another term Thank God. This is not the end over this murder. The truth will come out. Larry Moore need to answer for the things he has let go and the people who done the crimes. So i understand how you feel about your deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskogee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muskogee Man Dead After Being Shot In Neck Thu Paulette manus 1
Charlie Huff Nov 7 Yvonne 1
Chigger Ridge rehabilitation Nov 7 Jeep1999 1
A wild lawyer here I met her in the 90's Tulsa ... (Mar '15) Oct 29 WalmartRamen 76
ray's house-drug rehab (Jan '12) Oct 27 WalmartRamen 30
News Lesbian couple sentenced to 20 years for extrem... Oct '17 Abrahamanic Relig... 5
Muskogee county DHS workers lie...... (Mar '11) Oct '17 Okiedog222 50

Muskogee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muskogee Mortgages