Man Dies From Stab Wounds In Okay Bar Incident Tuesday Night

A Muskogee County man is in the Wagoner County jail charged with first degree murder in the stabbing death of an Okay man late Tuesday evening. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Karl Schneider

Wagoner, OK

#24 Aug 22, 2010
annonomys wrote:
This was my brother that was murdered. I hope and pray they shut this bar down. We will Get justice for this crime!!

Did he drive there? Let's shut down the roads.
jessica

Muskogee, OK

#25 Aug 22, 2010
i know ervin and love him. i have never knew him to be violent. i knew him to be a kind funny man who always looked out for other people. i know when we would go out to muskogee bars people would pick on him because they viewed him as an easy target. he carried a knife but i never seen him even take it out as a scare tactic. ervin's mom and brother are good people. people should leave them alone. this is a bad situation for everyone involved but lets not make it worse by driving the mom and her son crazy by being ass holes.
OKHOME

Calvin, OK

#26 Aug 26, 2010
jessica wrote:
i know ervin and love him. i have never knew him to be violent. i knew him to be a kind funny man who always looked out for other people. i know when we would go out to muskogee bars people would pick on him because they viewed him as an easy target. he carried a knife but i never seen him even take it out as a scare tactic. ervin's mom and brother are good people. people should leave them alone. this is a bad situation for everyone involved but lets not make it worse by driving the mom and her son crazy by being **** holes.
Well the boy he KILLED was a good boy too! Ya know no one in the worlds perfect! Yes it is a bad situation for everyone, but you dont go to a small town (very small) and kill someone and not expect to piss ppl off, if someone came to your town and killed one of your family members because someone was being stupid what the hell would you do go give them a hug come on, he took it to the extreme, so let the stupid boy pay the price, at least you can still talk and go see a the killer you can't the dead !!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Macon, GA

#28 Aug 26, 2010
OKHOME wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the boy he KILLED was a good boy too!
The boy he killed was in a bar fight..and he wasn't a boy he was a man..a man that apparently beat Ervin up pretty bad before he got stabbed. A man whose father divorced his mother and started cooking meth and receiving stolen property apparently..apparently Billy had problems. His family and friends are running around town threatening to hurt people who weren't even involved or present, terrorizing Ervin's innocent, grieving mother. I'm sure they are VERY nice people too..huh?
Maybe after the first time Billy was stabbed he should have run away? No, stay and get stabbed 5 more times, that sounds 'non-confrontational' of him..here's an idea- don't get in bar fights. I can guarantee Billy was bigger than Ervin. Why would you stab someone that you can take in a fight? You wouldn't. Especially someone who's never been arrested for a violent crime in their life. The only explanation of a non-violent person stabbing and killing another is that they were afraid for their own safety.
Perhaps you should try to view the scenario with a little less home-town bias? Ervin lived there too you know? Just because no one knew Ervin enough to write about him in the paper doesn't make him the cliched madman who trolled the bars looking for fights.
I'd bet $1000 this is what happened; Ervin was looking for some weed, he asked Billy and his friends, who told him they could get some, and then proceeded to jump him and try to rob him. I can almost guarantee it. If Ervin was going to kill someone in cold blood why would he admit to having done so to the police before Billy even died? Going to put my money on self defense, having the benefit of knowing Ervin, and if he was violent at all I would be in your camp in a heartbeat, seriously. But Billy? Hunter, jock, from a broken home..no let's say that it was this guy who was never arrested for anything but underage drinking in his life who instigated the argument and killed the guy in cold blood. That makes sense?
Ervin aspired to be a stand up comedian. Sounds like a cold-blooded killer to me for sure, you know Jeffery Dahmer AND Charlie Manson both moonlighted as comics?
If you've been on earth any period of time you know timid people don't stab people just because. It usually requires them being fearful of their lives..

“OUR SOLDIER's ROCK!”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#29 Aug 26, 2010
Folks, 2 mothers losts theirs sons. One to death and one to God knows what. Please, quit the he said, she said. Please quit the well I think and this is my opinion. And yes, I knew Billy, lovcd the boy, and no, I didn't know Ervin but I still grieve for his family. The family of BOTH read this. They are both trying to find answers. They don't need to read what is being put on here.

Before you post, please think that thier mom or sister or brother or even their grandparents are reading this. They are hurting enough.

May God have mearcy on them both.
Anonymous

Macon, GA

#30 Aug 26, 2010
FACTS;
Ervin is beat up. His photo is in the Muskogee Phoenix. Bloody lip, bloody nose, black eye looks like. Did he get beat up after Billy was stabbed? Likely not...

Billy's sister sent a message to Ervin's friend in Ga saying "tell his brothers that we are looking for them" in very threatening language.

Ervin's brother called the cops, Ervin admitted and apologized for stabbing him over and over.

Ervin's mother and brother had to get a police escort because of the threats they were receiving to collect their belongings and flee town.

No he said she said, all facts.
I pray for justice..some are praying not for justice but retribution.
Puzzled

Warner Robins, GA

#31 Aug 27, 2010
I'm curious about something. Seems like Anonymous from Warner Robins GA has quite a bit of "insider" information on something that happened several hundred miles away. What's your connection/involvement in all this??
Shawna

Warner, OK

#32 Aug 27, 2010
notfound wrote:
i know ervin personally and i know that more than one guy jumped on him i not saying that he should have died but you can't just pick on someone cause there not like you .i see this as self defense .ill pray for the best
I have had a couple friends killed, and the people that killed them got away with self defense. I think that's just a wimpy way of getting out of it. Don't play God, and take someones life because it will come back to bite you in the butt!!!!
OKHOME

AOL

#33 Aug 27, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
The boy he killed was in a bar fight..and he wasn't a boy he was a man..a man that apparently beat Ervin up pretty bad before he got stabbed. A man whose father divorced his mother and started cooking meth and receiving stolen property apparently..apparently Billy had problems. His family and friends are running around town threatening to hurt people who weren't even involved or present, terrorizing Ervin's innocent, grieving mother. I'm sure they are VERY nice people too..huh?
Maybe after the first time Billy was stabbed he should have run away? No, stay and get stabbed 5 more times, that sounds 'non-confrontational' of him..here's an idea- don't get in bar fights. I can guarantee Billy was bigger than Ervin. Why would you stab someone that you can take in a fight? You wouldn't. Especially someone who's never been arrested for a violent crime in their life. The only explanation of a non-violent person stabbing and killing another is that they were afraid for their own safety.
Perhaps you should try to view the scenario with a little less home-town bias? Ervin lived there too you know? Just because no one knew Ervin enough to write about him in the paper doesn't make him the cliched madman who trolled the bars looking for fights.
I'd bet $1000 this is what happened; Ervin was looking for some weed, he asked Billy and his friends, who told him they could get some, and then proceeded to jump him and try to rob him. I can almost guarantee it. If Ervin was going to kill someone in cold blood why would he admit to having done so to the police before Billy even died? Going to put my money on self defense, having the benefit of knowing Ervin, and if he was violent at all I would be in your camp in a heartbeat, seriously. But Billy? Hunter, jock, from a broken home..no let's say that it was this guy who was never arrested for anything but underage drinking in his life who instigated the argument and killed the guy in cold blood. That makes sense?
Ervin aspired to be a stand up comedian. Sounds like a cold-blooded killer to me for sure, you know Jeffery Dahmer AND Charlie Manson both moonlighted as comics?
If you've been on earth any period of time you know timid people don't stab people just because. It usually requires them being fearful of their lives..
"ROB HIM" I doubt that one, Just because someone's a Hunter, jock and from a broken home, do you know how many ppl in this world that describes,and just because he admitted it before Billy died that doesn't mean anything, sounds like he was looking for an excuse, I mean who would want to be charged with murder, Wouldn't you say anything to get out of trouble, I wasn't there and i'm guessing neither were you,
but robbing him I just dont see that, These ppl work for a living, BUT robbing him gotta disagree with that one think of something else, like i'v said before it will all come out in the end Karma it's alway a B***H, I feel for both side's I couldn't imagin the loss of a child or have a child locked up for the rest of his life but at least she can still visit her son in jail see him talk to him Billys family can't do that all they can do is talk to HeadStone now that's sad,
Anonymous

Macon, GA

#34 Aug 27, 2010
Puzzled wrote:
I'm curious about something. Seems like Anonymous from Warner Robins GA has quite a bit of "insider" information on something that happened several hundred miles away. What's your connection/involvement in all this??
I know Ervin's family and close friends, I have talked to the reporter who wrote the write-up in the OK paper and talked to the sheriff's dept. Plus, I'm a former street-urchin and I know the streets, so some of it is just street smarts lending to figuring out how these scenarios occur, having been close to them on numerous occasions in the past.
anonomys

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#35 Oct 16, 2010
i hope ervin gets raped in prison and lives a horrible life and his family can die ugly!!!!
annettefowler04

United States

#36 Oct 22, 2010
I never knew billy jr. but i do know his dad and maybe he does have meth charges and stolen vehicle charges but those arent violent crimes.and maybe he wasnt around much when he was growing up so billy jr. was his own man.and from what i gather a damn fine young man.noone is perfect.and life is no fairy tail. but the young man who took billys life will have to answer to god. and better believe HES GOING TO HELL. god doesnt forgive taking another human life. he will wish he was where billy is..........
I lived in muskogee

Canyon Lake, TX

#37 Mar 31, 2011
anonomys wrote:
i hope ervin gets raped in prison and lives a horrible life and his family can die ugly!!!!
the cops there are gangesters and I think billy got what he deserved I feel for ervins family piss in bills grave
ComingAround

Tulsa, OK

#38 Mar 31, 2011
notfound wrote:
first of all he did probaly go home but hes always had a knife on him since he was 10 for punk bitchs like this
Now he will get to be someone else's punk bitch until he is too old and used up. Have fun Oivin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskogee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Show Poverty at the azalea festival Sun Show your Pay 1
Muskogee county DHS workers lie...... (Mar '11) Mar 20 Walmartramen 37
Do you know this woman? Mar 20 Walmartramen 4
Whitlock Mar 19 walmartramen 2
Whitlock Mar 18 Curious 1
A wild lawyer here I met her in the 90's Tulsa ... Mar 16 WALMARTRAMEN 2
Ratchet Skank (Apr '14) Mar 9 walmartramen 14
Muskogee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Muskogee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]