Keeble Walker

Stilwell, OK

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Word's saide at the rite time: "Is now, and how are you, Dr Phil, and Chef Tthe, ove the Muskogee Oklahoma Police Department, and how do we each feel about, the word, "Homles" and thoses who, are look at that way, as they sleep, out side, while others' drive nice new car'as are travel on a, air plane, Chef Tthe, ove the Muskogee Oklahoam Police Department their is A, smart and education reason for saying each ove your names, when that word, "homles people" And: Every one in the Muskogee area need two, pay close utenchen, when reading this, "Dr Phil" was homles at one time in his life, now who is Dr Phil, he has his own talk show, and do we condeam, are look at the homles people indiffrent, "know" Because: "Jesus, and God word's says the poor will all ways bee, and God's word did, not say that every one will bee poor, and is Dr Phil as hew was, a, homles man wounce in his life being that for that moment does it mean that he's unfit, and am "I' unfit tow say theses true word's
Phil

Shepherd, MT

#2 Sep 20, 2012
I agree with what you're saying, I just think you should have spelled things a little better in order to get a few more educated responses.
Bizzyledreene

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Nov 16, 2013
KEEBLE go kill yourself, you have worn out your welcome in life....... Your a greasy POS that NOONE LIKES...... YOU dirty piece of black shit.
Jim

Muskogee, OK

#4 Mar 7, 2014
"keeble"
you are an embarrassment to the education system and people in general. You will never be taken seriously as long as you are comfortable living with a 3rd grade level of education and welfare mentality.
JS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskogee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officers Seize More Than 170 Grams Of Crack Coc... (Jul '10) Nov 29 Bonnie_87 45
Boynton Teen Dies Playing Basketball (Jul '06) Nov '14 alisa 21
Do you know this woman? Nov '14 Hope 2
Muskogee High School Assistant Coach Arrested (Jul '10) Nov '14 Haha 38
Jonathan and Katlin Barnes Nov '14 Twobits33 3
Earthbound in Arrowhead Mall Nov '14 NewHere 1
can anyone help me find answers? (Feb '13) Nov '14 kristen-french 5
Muskogee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Muskogee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Muskogee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Muskogee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:00 pm PST

ESPN 7:00PM
Romo as MVP? Unquestionably, Cowboys say
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
Yahoo! Sports 8:32 PM
Cowboys' Tony Romo right to strut into playoffs with MVP bravado
NBC Sports11:02 PM
Your Top Plays for Today - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports