2 people arrested in drowning of Jarret Clark

Jul 27, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KJRH-TV Tulsa

Posted By: Chris Cordt The Wagoner County Sheriff's Office confirms two people have been arrested for Jarret Clark's death. via KJRH-TV Tulsa

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
friend of Jarret

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 25, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

to stranger - Jarret was a much better person than Brandon Hargrove would have ever turned out to be. Jarret didn't sell pills like Brandon Hargrove did. Jarret never served time in a RID program like Brandon did. Jarret was never expelled from school like Brandon Hargrove was for selling pills. Jarret graduated from BAHS while Brandon got his GED while in being in prison at Ft. Supply. Jarret wasn't a perfect kid,- not many of us are, but he didn't sell pills and pot to other kids. Brandon's obit listed him as retail sales... granted he worked at Martin's, but his retail sales consisted of selling pills and pot. That's all he and Courtney did. Jarret had a full time job at an Engineering Firm. And you call Jarret lucky.... he was the one murdered by Brandon Hargrove. How in the world do you consider that lucky? You're sick stranger. Very sick. You might start sleeping with one eye open. You say, "I can tell you Another Stranger, your completely wrong. I wouldn't doubt if your not the mother from the way you talk." Have you not noticed that Jarret's mom did sign in and shared her comments by using her name as Jarret's mom? She's not hiding behind a screen name such as you are. Another Stranger must be another person that thinks you're an idiot who doesn't have a clue what you're talking about. I have a feeling this is from Dayna the sister defending her dead brother.
KARMA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 25, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Stranger wrote:
LOL, sorry I don't live on these forums. Took a while to get back around here reading different articles. I can tell you Another Stranger, your completely wrong. I wouldn't doubt if your not the mother from the way you talk. If you only had your facts straight, maybe some of the shit spewing from your mouth would be beliveable. How bout we talk about how everyone knew he was one of the biggest pill heads in school, but no one would step up & tell the truth. Jarret was not the little angel his parent thought he was or are attempting to parade him as now that he is gone. He was no better than Brandon or anyone else out there that night drinking & taking pills. He just either got lucky & was born to gullible parents or he was smart enough to completely hide his true self from them.
And for the record I fear no one that walks this earth & I sleep just fine at night thank you.
You need some major help dear! Maybe if your stepfather didnt beat Brandon as a child, he wouldn't have been so violent himself..HMMMM
Fed up

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 29, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Stranger wrote:
LOL, sorry I don't live on these forums. Took a while to get back around here reading different articles. I can tell you Another Stranger, your completely wrong. I wouldn't doubt if your not the mother from the way you talk. If you only had your facts straight, maybe some of the shit spewing from your mouth would be beliveable. How bout we talk about how everyone knew he was one of the biggest pill heads in school, but no one would step up & tell the truth. Jarret was not the little angel his parent thought he was or are attempting to parade him as now that he is gone. He was no better than Brandon or anyone else out there that night drinking & taking pills. He just either got lucky & was born to gullible parents or he was smart enough to completely hide his true self from them.
And for the record I fear no one that walks this earth & I sleep just fine at night thank you.
Whoever you are stranger you are a real piece of work to be spouting off some of this crap.

A young man is dead. He goes to the lake with 'friends'. The so called 'friends' go home without him. Even removing the implication of murder from the equation it's obvious there are several things wrong with this picture. You say Jarret had only himself to blame! My God! What is wrong with you? Are people so brain damaged that they cannot tell right from wrong anymore?

I didn't know Brandon Hargrove but anyone can tell he was, and let's emphasize 'was' bad news.

I do have to hand it to you though. You picked your name right. They don't come any stranger.
IN LOVING MEMORY

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 26, 2008
 

Judged:

4

4

4

R.I.P BRANDON W. HARGROVE
11-28-87 ------- 7-18-08
I Miss You Bro!
jake

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 6, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

Jarret was a good friend to all that came his way.He always had a smile and was willing to be friends with even the un- popular kids in school, he didn't care what others think. May he be walking with the Lord on those golden roads and being peaceful. Brandon was just bad news and I hope that Jarrets' family finds peace and may the Lord be with them all.
I dont understand

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 21, 2008
 

Judged:

3

3

2

What gives you people the right -

To mourn the death of one young man yet celebrate the death of another?
How can you label a tragedy such as the car accident as "KARMA' and laugh openly about it that caused this young man and two others to loose their lives, yet you do not fear that same Karma being returned upon you 2-Fold due to your own selfish gloating?

I do not know neither young man personally. What knowledge I do have comes from news articles, comments and forums such of this one,and I'll admit I have allot of questions of both Brandon and Jarrett's activities,because I believe both of them to have 'moral' issues, but NOT ONCE have I ever rejoiced in the loss of one of their lives or anyone elses.

Regardless of what many of you say that the one young man did while he was alive,does not give you the right to celebrate his death.

The majority of you, based on your comments are very sick people with a warped sense of 'Justice' as you like to keep calling it.

May God have mercy on your souls come judgement day.
HUH

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 21, 2008
 

Judged:

3

1

Fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever you are stranger you are a real piece of work to be spouting off some of this crap.
A young man is dead. He goes to the lake with 'friends'. The so called 'friends' go home without him. Even removing the implication of murder from the equation it's obvious there are several things wrong with this picture. You say Jarret had only himself to blame! My God! What is wrong with you? Are people so brain damaged that they cannot tell right from wrong anymore?
I didn't know Brandon Hargrove but anyone can tell he was, and let's emphasize 'was' bad news.
I do have to hand it to you though. You picked your name right. They don't come any stranger.
What is wrong with you??? Who are you to question comments of stranger when you admittedly dont know either boy in this case either.
I'll ask what others are, WHY if these 'friends' were such 'BAD NEWS' was good ole Jarrett hanging out with them to begin with?? Why wasn't he out celebrating graduation with his own 'true friends', perhaps he enjoyed partaking in their 'activities' a little more than you and everyone else would like to admit or acknowledge.
There are lots of unanswered questions to this case, two of the five main players are already dead so I doubt anyone will get the truth now except maybe God...which by the way NONE OF YOU ARE.
Fed Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 17, 2008
 

Judged:

1

HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you??? Who are you to question comments of stranger when you admittedly dont know either boy in this case either.
I'll ask what others are, WHY if these 'friends' were such 'BAD NEWS' was good ole Jarrett hanging out with them to begin with?? Why wasn't he out celebrating graduation with his own 'true friends', perhaps he enjoyed partaking in their 'activities' a little more than you and everyone else would like to admit or acknowledge.
There are lots of unanswered questions to this case, two of the five main players are already dead so I doubt anyone will get the truth now except maybe God...which by the way NONE OF YOU ARE.
Better get your facts straight and read a little closer. I never said I didn't know either boy. I said I didn't know Brandon. We know Jarret was no saint. But he didn't have the criminal record Hargrove had. And he is the one who ended up dead.

Anyone can see 5 people went to the lake and 4 came back. It doesn't take a genius to spot something wrong here. It amazes me how so many people want to just dismiss this and move on.

Who knows why Jarret was there? Msybe he was lured there. Maybe there was an act of rage that took place or his death was premeditated. No matter how you look at it, one boy is dead and the rest need to do some serious explaining.

Whatever happened, Brandon got off easy. For the rest, this is never going away for as long as they live. Until some answers are given, this will hang over them wherever they go and whatever they do. One doesn't need to be God to see that.
Brotha from anotha motha

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Dec 30, 2008
 
Nobody on this forum really knows what happened to jarret. You hear one side and cling to it as if it were truth. Playing judge and rulling out any other scenerio of that night. It is a dangerous thing to claim god or fate had a part of Brandon Hargroves death. Both families are grieving over the lose of a son.

"pain is weakness leaving the body.. R.I.P ;-)"
wes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 1, 2009
 
i am vere sorry about your lost two both families i no how it is i lost kesha lynn wilson of chouteau at 16 years old i hope wagoner county get the driver for killing my baby and my life i am wesley wilson of chouteau okla god loves you all.
kady chouteau ok

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 6, 2009
 
i just moved to chouteau im from broken arrow i didn't know jarrett a whole lot but i think brandon did get want want he deserved but it is still wrong i fill for his family but not him
and as for kesha.... my frist and only year her she made me fill like this year would be fun she was the frist person to talk to me and i will never forget her
she still here at school when you look at her locker
truth university

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 8, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

kady chouteau ok wrote:
i just moved to chouteau im from broken arrow i didn't know jarrett a whole lot but i think brandon did get want want he deserved but it is still wrong i fill for his family but not him
and as for kesha.... my frist and only year her she made me fill like this year would be fun she was the frist person to talk to me and i will never forget her
she still here at school when you look at her locker
dear when you go to school tommorow tell your teacher to give you a spelling test ok.
SavingGrace

Tahlequah, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jul 24, 2009
 
Does anyone know what is going on in this case now? Did they do a grand jury investigation?
truth university

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jul 24, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

SavingGrace wrote:
Does anyone know what is going on in this case now? Did they do a grand jury investigation?
yes the grand jury did an investigation and nothing came of it. the family boo hooed wanting another witch hunt. at the cost of the taxpayers.
a parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jul 28, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Truth University... Witch hunt you call it? We all know who killed Jarret. I'm' wondering... if you where to ever lose a child - wouldn't you want the ones responsible to be held accountable or would you just let it go. As a parent I say, "screw you". You must not be a parent or either a horrible parent who doesn't care for your child that much. How could you let it go so easily.
truth university wrote:
<quoted text>yes the grand jury did an investigation and nothing came of it. the family boo hooed wanting another witch hunt. at the cost of the taxpayers.
truth university

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jul 28, 2009
 

Judged:

3

1

1

a parent wrote:
Truth University... Witch hunt you call it? We all know who killed Jarret. I'm' wondering... if you where to ever lose a child - wouldn't you want the ones responsible to be held accountable or would you just let it go. As a parent I say, "screw you". You must not be a parent or either a horrible parent who doesn't care for your child that much. How could you let it go so easily.
<quoted text>
what does that have to do with the waste of taxpayers money on a cold case. get some anger management ok. piece of crap screw you.
Parent

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jul 28, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

truth university wrote:
<quoted text>what does that have to do with the waste of taxpayers money on a cold case. get some anger management ok. piece of crap screw you.
hey truth... when/if it comes to your child being murderd; do you really care that much about taxpayers $$$... what does that have to do with getting justice for your child? Are you a family member of the Hargroves/Heginbothams? Sounds like it. Only a Hargrove/Heginbotham would think that way. Did you hear that Brandon Hargrove screamed for help as he way dying? Funny how he died too, huh? In 18" inches of water. Water; what a connection. Wonder if he had not drowned that Clark kid that night; might he still be alive today? We'll never know; but who cares anyway - Brandon Hargrove deserved to died; thank GOD he didn't survive that 'accident'. Some call it KARMA. I call it the best day ever; July 18, 2008.
James

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jul 28, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

just wondering; are you a parent? I am and I would do the same - I would want answers and want those responsible held accountable. Considering the other crap taxpayers pay for; might as well be justice you idiot. You're worried about $$$ instead of justice; if it (murder) ever happens to a member of your family - you might feel different.
truth university wrote:
<quoted text>what does that have to do with the waste of taxpayers money on a cold case. get some anger management ok. piece of crap screw you.
money vs life

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jul 28, 2009
 

Judged:

1

So, you're saying the life of your loved one isn't worth a little taxpayers dollars? Glad I'm NOT in your family. Hope 'it' never happens to your child or someone you love - sounds like YOU won't pursue justice; you'll just roll over with your tail between your legs and let the world go by. Again, glad I'm NOT in your family.
truth university wrote:
<quoted text>what does that have to do with the waste of taxpayers money on a cold case. get some anger management ok. piece of crap screw you.
Eric Slater Jarrets Dad

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jul 29, 2009
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Brandon was a criminal minded thug who even stole items while incarcerated. He wasn't right in the head or he was brought up wrong by his parents.
Brandons actions that night cost me more than can ever be repaid. We know Brandon and Tony jumped Jarret and then they lie about the rest. Courtney told her cousin she placed the shoe. The cost of the search $$$$ alone was far more than the Grand Jury and all caused by Bradon, Dayna Hargrove, Tony Walen and Courtney Manzer. These murderers cost the $$$ not Jarret or our family. We pursued our legal rights. I agree with Parent above your one of the guilty feeling family members of one of these perps.

IT IS FAR FROM OVER!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Muskogee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Muskogee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Muskogee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Muskogee
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••