Casey Anthoney's Trial: George&Cindy'...

Casey Anthoney's Trial: George&Cindy's Side

Posted in the Muskogee Forum

Deloren88

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 9, 2011
In the Casey Anthony Trial George and Cindy Casey's parents Caylee's Grandparents have been blamed,harrased,and embaressed imagine if your grandchild was missing the police arrest your daughter and everyones looking at you! I don't think people put themself in others shoes anymore if your 22 year old daughter has told you about people in her life about her job and all the situations why would you as her parents not believe her? What parents ask thier 22 year old one hundred questions about whatever it is? Most take thier adult childs word on most things in most cases. If you've never dealt with police or attorneys or any state employees then you may not understand this but it's hard to deal with people treat you like a liar, ask you thousands of questions thousands of differant ways. people calling you harrasing you every single day over things you never thought twice about. It's probaly one of the toughest things to go through in life. You feel as though your being abused and mistreated by people who in the same breath is calling you a liar while in the same breath tells you they're there to help you. I watch George and Cindy's behavior in this span of three years from thier grandaughter being reported missng all the way to remains being found to the current time, the trial. Is completly understandable how could anyone go through what they've went through without hostility? I think givin the circumstances they maintained very well. And if Antibes life was under a microscope your going to find flaws and dysfunction. I quote what I believe to be a decent man " I think every family has a little dysfunction through it, I don't think anyones perfect" - George Anthony (in the deposition for casey's civil case) what others opinion does any see what I see? Or is it people believe that there is perfection?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskogee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Range Rover in tahlequah today Apr 19 local33 1
News Escaped Convict Caught In Muskogee Officer's St... Apr 12 LiberalsThinkBack... 2
Should sex education be taught to Kendergarten ... (Oct '10) Apr 11 Frank 2
A wild lawyer here I met her in the 90's Tulsa ... (Mar '15) Apr 8 WalmartRamen 104
Muskogee county DHS workers lie...... (Mar '11) Apr 3 Justice 58
Melissa Robbins (Jan '17) Mar '18 Jdoo 7
News Police say suspect fell through ceiling while w... Feb '18 rapturedroofing 1

Muskogee Jobs

Personal Finance

Muskogee Mortgages