Tea Baggers holding the United States...

Tea Baggers holding the United States hostage

Posted in the Muskogee Forum

Since: Sep 09

Muskogee, OK

#1 Jul 30, 2011
While your parents are waiting to see if the get their check so they can pay their electric bill, get food. 43 million people don't know if they will get their food next month riot at Walmart to get food.

Why are we here, whats the hold up? The Tea Bagged, Republicans don't want to tax the rich & they want to cut spending.( For the rich? NO!)
So... They want no more taxes for something like Walmart, with fiscal year 2011 sales of $419 billion. And they want to cut spending & income!

If they wanted to get rid of spending they should of got rid of Bush when he was in office!
Spending 58% of out income on the war & only 1% on us here. How many poor did we make like that?
The poor takes in more tax help than they pay out in taxes. Then you have the Republicans now saying cut spending! They put us here! They made us poor!
Stop sending my money I work hard for to the rich, give it back to me! Tax the Rich!!!!

This is why people needs go go out & vote, even if you don't like the candidates. Any good is better than not at all! No vote, here comes in the Tea Party, backed by some rich people. Not good for all of us!!!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 6, 2011
WALMARTRAMEN wrote:
While your parents are waiting to see if the get their check so they can pay their electric bill, get food. 43 million people don't know if they will get their food next month riot at Walmart to get food.
Why are we here, whats the hold up? The Tea Bagged, Republicans don't want to tax the rich & they want to cut spending.( For the rich? NO!)
So... They want no more taxes for something like Walmart, with fiscal year 2011 sales of $419 billion. And they want to cut spending & income!
If they wanted to get rid of spending they should of got rid of Bush when he was in office!
Spending 58% of out income on the war & only 1% on us here. How many poor did we make like that?
The poor takes in more tax help than they pay out in taxes. Then you have the Republicans now saying cut spending! They put us here! They made us poor!
Stop sending my money I work hard for to the rich, give it back to me! Tax the Rich!!!!
This is why people needs go go out & vote, even if you don't like the candidates. Any good is better than not at all! No vote, here comes in the Tea Party, backed by some rich people. Not good for all of us!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GO_WC0FINmAXX
Obviously you have put some time and effort into this. My congratulations for being well organized and articulate. Of course the Koch Brothers have their sheep lined up like little quacking fools. They won't listen. That's why they're tea baggers to start with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskogee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penny Baker (Jan '10) Jun 13 Karma 13
Muskogee Music Thread (May '12) Jun 6 Musikologist 20
A wild lawyer here I met her in the 90's Tulsa ... (Mar '15) Jun 4 WalmartRamen 62
News Grand jury indicts area residents (Jun '09) May 26 Just saying 54
Muskogee county DHS workers lie...... (Mar '11) May '17 Loretta Rowe 49
News 2 people arrested in drowning of Jarret Clark (Aug '07) Apr '17 Allen hargrove 131
Girls that peg Apr '17 WalmartRamen 3

Muskogee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muskogee Mortgages