Kaydeen John Paul Voice

Posted in the Muskogee Forum

muskogeelook

Talihina, OK

#1 Aug 4, 2010
I think the 6yr old should be remove from the home. This could happen again. For his safty as will as other people safty.
friend of the fathers

Talihina, OK

#2 Aug 4, 2010
Kaydeen we miss you greatly, and we love you now and always. So sorry for this father and father's family. hope they can find out what really happened and why Kaydeen was left in the house but everyone else got out. this is something that is so hard to understand. We know Kaydeen and his uncle Steven is watching over us from heaven. We love you Tony. Keep your head up. God will take care of everything.
Aunt Cindy Stilwell

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2010
Kaydeen was a special litte boy in the Stepp family. His daddy Mitchel (Tony) was a loving, caring, and giving father. His nana and papa glen adoed him as well as our entire family. Kaydeen's death was a tragedy that could have been prevented. But now he is in heaven in the arms of his Uncle Steven. Now he is safe and watching over all of us right on Uncle Steven's lap. Tony, aunt cindy is always and forever here for you when ever you need me just call. God protects us and our angels are always by our side. Love you, Aunt Cindy.
wow

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Aug 18, 2010
this baby was a sweet one he was loved and still is today. we miss you buddy ! ur with uncle steven now ! r.i.p buddy
ohno

Talihina, OK

#5 Sep 24, 2010
sad someone posted his mother was not at home she was gone when the fire started. and know one will check this out why why why. Where is this baby voice who is going to standup.And make sure this gets check in to.Who who who this is not right.
come on muskogee stand up
Amen

United States

#6 Sep 24, 2010
Yes it was reported on the other post tht the mom was goin to pick up the two young men that were suppose to have been at the house.....HELLO muskogee do you not see what happened.... those two boys were left home alone and look what happened...one is gone now...you sorry cowards how dare you not tell the truth...COWARDS ALL FOUR OF YOU.....by the way you know who you are...i have a feeling so do alot of other peoplee....STAND UP AND SCREAM.....
sad sad sad

Haskell, OK

#7 Oct 26, 2010
little kaydeen was a sweet baby if you needed anyone to make you smile all you would half to do was look at his beautiful face. it's sad that he is not with us anymore because his mother left him home. it's not fair at all to kaydeen that the people of muskogee wont help this baby and STAND UP !!!! if this was your family you would want someone to stand up!!!! come on muskogee dont let this get away. r.i.p baby kaydeen love you little buddy!
Family

United States

#8 Dec 24, 2010
MERRY CHRISTMAS LIL ANGEL BABY!!You are miss and loved sooooo much...HEAVEN is a grand place to be...I Love You Lil Boogie!!!!!!
Oklahoma Kid

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Dec 30, 2010
muskogeelook wrote:
I think the 6yr old should be remove from the home. This could happen again. For his safty as will as other people safty.
The best female or male sexvoices free eight hundred three two seven three eight nine three or direct nine one eight four four two zero three three two enjoy its funny
love you little buddy

Fitzgerald, GA

#10 Jan 3, 2011
love you buddy ! happy new year ! we miss you rest in peace baby cousin you will forever be missed!!! <3
family

United States

#11 Jan 14, 2011
Oklahoma Kid just what the sam dickens do you think you are trying too prove??? You are one sick human.....DON'T post another thing like his again, and at least for everyone's safety go check yourself into a good psychiatric facility for help, you sure do need it..
hello missing you

Tulsa, OK

#12 Mar 27, 2011
missing you lil man
missing you

Tulsa, OK

#13 Apr 24, 2011
^Thought bout u all day miss you blue eyes!!!!!!
wow

Tulsa, OK

#14 May 14, 2011
sorry kaydeen stepp not alot of voices out there sad deal.
LOUD VOICE

United States

#15 Jun 1, 2011
Oh how you are sooo missed, out lil angel baby....We all love you so very much...I think about you dancing to ELVIS....oh how so precious....LOVE ALWAYS TRUE AND FOREVER!!!
wow to much abuse

Claremore, OK

#16 Jun 24, 2011
Look at all the child abuse going on in muskogee where are all these children voices. Wow cant anyone standup and do something of the children of muskogee.
To much i till u this is just crazy. We need to do a march or something for all the kaydeen in muskogee. Come on ppl scream or something god please get a hold on this. Churchs u need to start praying over ur city and children ask god to move. Little children are dying by the hands of others come now lets pray

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskogee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
can anyone help me find answers? (Feb '13) Apr 24 heather green bailey 8
ray's house-drug rehab (Jan '12) Apr 16 Concerned Parent 16
Muskogee county DHS workers lie...... (Mar '11) Apr 10 Tracy knows what ... 38
Show Poverty at the azalea festival Mar '15 Show your Pay 1
Do you know this woman? Mar '15 Walmartramen 4
Whitlock Mar '15 walmartramen 2
Whitlock Mar '15 Curious 1
More from around the web

Muskogee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE